Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ginn's big plays will be limited as long as Chad Pennington is his QB. Now, if Chad Henne got in there... Ginn IMO would blow up just because he could use his incredible speed to make plays downfield instead of just getting throws underneath all the time and being forced to make plays.

EDIT: Wow, I swear I wrote this before you posted that, I promise!
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Alot of fans and local media think that Pennington is holding Ginn back from big plays due to Pennington's lack of arm strength.
Though this is partially true, (Pennington has enoguh arm strength in my book, I've always thought his "lack of arm strength" was a little overblown, though there is some limitations with him, I do admit) I don't think this will truly hold Ginn back. It may limit his possibilities, but from a developmental standpoint, he may be able to do it, just not asked to because of Penningtons lack of elite arm strength.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Though this is partially true, (Pennington has enoguh arm strength in my book, I've always thought his "lack of arm strength" was a little overblown, though there is some limitations with him, I do admit) I don't think this will truly hold Ginn back. It may limit his possibilities, but from a developmental standpoint, he may be able to do it, just not asked to because of Penningtons lack of elite arm strength.
Im kinda iffy on the whole Pennington arm thing. He made one deep pass to Ginn against the Seahawks and it was perfect right on the money. Then there was a play against the bills that would of been a touchdown cause Ginn clearly got past his man but he had to slow down and jump catch the ball. Pennington couldnt hit him in stride on that play and it wasnt too far down field. Aslong as Pennington is under center, there wont be many deep plays called. Once its Henne's turn, I feel that is when Dan Henning will really open the playbook and go deep.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Im kinda iffy on the whole Pennington arm thing. He made one deep pass to Ginn against the Seahawks and it was perfect right on the money. Then there was a play against the bills that would of been a touchdown cause Ginn clearly got past his man but he had to slow down and jump catch the ball. Pennington couldnt hit him in stride on that play and it wasnt too far down field. Aslong as Pennington is under center, there wont be many deep plays called. Once its Henne's turn, I feel that is when Dan Henning will really open the playbook and go deep.
For sure, Henne doesn't have elite arm strength, but it is better than Pennington's, and for sure will allow more versatility with the passing options due to his arm strength, both in deep routes and as well as some routes to the sideline.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For sure, Henne doesn't have elite arm strength, but it is better than Pennington's, and for sure will allow more versatility with the passing options due to his arm strength, both in deep routes and as well as some routes to the sideline.
Yeah Henne arm is slightly above average but compared to Pennington, he has a cannon.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Ted Ginn, you guys are giving him the benefit of the doubt. For me, it's "Show Me" time. He hasn't proved he's a good WR in this league yet.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not the one making decisions, so maybe you should send this to Reid...

You said he doesn't do these things, i.e. going across the middle, when there is plenty of proof that he has and does. Yeah he may not be the best blocker, but he does all he can do and has successfully gotten in the way enough to help break some plays for us. That is all we can hope for. DeSean can be a decent Red Zone target, though will never be a good one, I agree there, he just needs to be used better, implementing guick slants.

As for his inability to beat the jam, he's made tons of progress there, he won't overpower many CBs, but he uses his quickness in both his feet and hands to beat it. I want people to jam him, because he was beating the jam all camp and so far in the preseason.

The fact is, you said things that aren't true.
You said he doesn't go over the middle. He does.

He isn't physical, I agree, no one said he was.

Problems with the jam? Jam him, I dare you. (lol)

Blocking is not good, no one said it would be, but his effort has certainly helped us a lot

No one said he was a great red-zone target...

There are very few truly complete WRs in this league, but DeSean runs all the different routes asked of him, he is a complete WR in the fact that he can run any route asked of him, and contribute in many aspects of the game.

You will almost never find a receiver who is very good in these three aspects of play: Receiving, blocking, and special teams. Hell, even our best WRs can only do two of these things, and DeSean is very good as a receiver and a returner. He isn't a great blocker, no one will debate that, but he has helped us in some plays with his ability to get in the way, for lack of a better word. My point for bringing this up... The greatest receivers in the NFL still weren't great in all three of these areas, but were great in at least two. In no way am I saying DeSean is comparable to the greats at the position right now, but as it stands at this moment, he is both a great returner and a great receiver, not to the level of the great, but he has the talent to further improve in all these areas.

I personally would love to know how DeSean is a one trick pony...
OK, I really like Desean Jackson, but just because I'm saying he has weaknesses, you want to make it out to be that I think he's some kind of bust. Get off your high horses. The guy as I pointed out has issues that he'll have difficulty overcoming. He's great at a lot of things, but a complete WR, he is not. ...maybe someday, but he'll need to work on it.

Last edited by D-Unit : 08-24-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
With Ted Ginn, you guys are giving him the benefit of the doubt. For me, it's "Show Me" time. He hasn't proved he's a good WR in this league yet.
Just like what I'm talking about with DeSean, you can see changes in their game that show you they are making that next step. I'm not sure how much football you've played, but it is something I notice a lot because I played the game. Ginn has shown improvements in his route running, noticeable ones, and that will only help make him have a bigger impact with the Dolphins offense, just like DeSEan is doing with the Eagles.

Old 08-24-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
OK, I really like Desean Jackson, but just because I'm saying he has weaknesses, you want to make it out to be that I think he's some kind of bust. Get off your high horses. The guy as I pointed out has issues that he'll have difficulty overcoming. He's great at a lot of things, but a complete WR, he is not. ...maybe someday, but he'll need to work on it.
So I'm on a high horse now? Glad you told me.

Listen this is serious, my mentality is more prone to make me seem more like a piece of garbage than on some high horse. Perhaps the internet is skewing how you are perceiving my posts, but in no way am I on a high horse or am I talking down to you. I am simply explaining things how I see and and why I feel you are wrong.

DeSean isn't a complete WR in the area that he is monster blocker, a great returner, and a great receiver, but name me one WR who excells in all three aspects of that game. There isn't, but the great ones excell in two of those areas, and DeSean is good at both. In terms of his responsibilities as a receiver, particualrly his routes and route running, combined with footwork and technique, he is a complete WR. You will see that this season, though admittedly I don't know why you don't see it now, or at least the potential.

Where we agree...

He is small, light, is nowhere near Hines Ward as a blocker, and isn't an ideal red zone threat.

That is the common ground, but without trying to sound like I'm on a high horse, you will be proven wrong when it comes to DeSean about many things, I have seen the things in him that you haven't had the opportunity to. I was at just about every training camp practice and have seen every snap he's played. You haven't, and maybe that's why you can't see it, but as someone who has been skeptical of him since he got here, and has seen as much of him as almost any fan, and almost as much as some coaches (lol), I can tell you he has taken the next step into becoming a better overall WR who can run any route asked of him against any coverage against any personnel.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So I'm on a high horse now? Glad you told me.

Listen this is serious, my mentality is more prone to make me seem more like a piece of garbage than on some high horse. Perhaps the internet is skewing how you are perceiving my posts, but in no way am I on a high horse or am I talking down to you. I am simply explaining things how I see and and why I feel you are wrong.

DeSean isn't a complete WR in the area that he is monster blocker, a great returner, and a great receiver, but name me one WR who excells in all three aspects of that game. There isn't, but the great ones excell in two of those areas, and DeSean is good at both. In terms of his responsibilities as a receiver, particualrly his routes and route running, combined with footwork and technique, he is a complete WR. You will see that this season, though admittedly I don't know why you don't see it now, or at least the potential.

Where we agree...

He is small, light, is nowhere near Hines Ward as a blocker, and isn't an ideal red zone threat.

That is the common ground, but without trying to sound like I'm on a high horse, you will be proven wrong when it comes to DeSean about many things, I have seen the things in him that you haven't had the opportunity to. I was at just about every training camp practice and have seen every snap he's played. You haven't, and maybe that's why you can't see it, but as someone who has been skeptical of him since he got here, and has seen as much of him as almost any fan, and almost as much as some coaches (lol), I can tell you he has taken the next step into becoming a better overall WR who can run any route asked of him against any coverage against any personnel.
Whoa, let me clarify. I didn't mean to point you out as being on a high horse. Just the way everyone jumped on and started saying how they were high on Desean all along, he's my favorite guy in the draft, I knew he was going to be so good, blah blah blah... it was like they were propping themselves up. Which is perfectly fine with me, but I mean come on.... between the two of us, we agreed that he's got some things to overcome. The fact that I pointed those things out and got jumped on because of it.... it's why I said the things I said. I wanted the Cowboys to draft him. Anybody in the Cowboys forum knows how high many of us felt about him. I was sick that you guys got him at such a deal. We talked about him as a Top 5 pick! But anyways... we wanted him for specific reasons, his speed complimented TO. That was the thought. Him replacing TO was never a thought... for the reasons I noted before. I don't consider him a true #1 WR.
A great weapon yes, but we're not talking Calvin Johnson here. Jackson has some limitations. Doesn't make him a bad player by any means. Just means he has to focus on taking advantage of strengths and continuing to try to improve his weaknesses. ...and there are some despite what you read here in this thread. lol.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Whoa, let me clarify. I didn't mean to point you out as being on a high horse. Just the way everyone jumped on and started saying how they were high on Desean all along, he's my favorite guy in the draft, I knew he was going to be so good, blah blah blah... it was like they were propping themselves up. Which is perfectly fine with me, but I mean come on.... between the two of us, we agreed that he's got some things to overcome. The fact that I pointed those things out and got jumped on because of it.... it's why I said the things I said. I wanted the Cowboys to draft him. Anybody in the Cowboys forum knows how high many of us felt about him. I was sick that you guys got him at such a deal. We talked about him as a Top 5 pick! But anyways... we wanted him for specific reasons, his speed complimented TO. That was the thought. Him replacing TO was never a thought... for the reasons I noted before. I don't consider him a true #1 WR.
A great weapon yes, but we're not talking Calvin Johnson here. Jackson has some limitations. Doesn't make him a bad player by any means. Just means he has to focus on taking advantage of strengths and continuing to try to improve his weaknesses. ...and there are some despite what you read here in this thread. lol.
There are complete WRs in the NFL besides WRs like TO, and that is the point I am trying to make. My main disagreements are you saying he doesn't go over the middle and that he has trouble beating the jam. He has already shown in his games last season that he can and will go over the middle. He has shown in this preseason and TC (though you probably haven't had the opportunity to see it) that he can effectively beat the jam on a consistent basis. You may not have seen it to believe it yet, but I've seen it first hand, less than 20 feet from me, about 100 times (not exaggerating), and his hands are so quick, and he has just enough strength to take advantage of the man defending him and either avoid him or get him off balance or concerned, and beat him. I am not just pulling this out of thin air either, you can check my posts in the Training camp thread, I'm sure I posted these things somewhere.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
There are complete WRs in the NFL besides WRs like TO, and that is the point I am trying to make. My main disagreements are you saying he doesn't go over the middle and that he has trouble beating the jam. He has already shown in his games last season that he can and will go over the middle. He has shown in this preseason and TC (though you probably haven't had the opportunity to see it) that he can effectively beat the jam on a consistent basis. You may not have seen it to believe it yet, but I've seen it first hand, less than 20 feet from me, about 100 times (not exaggerating), and his hands are so quick, and he has just enough strength to take advantage of the man defending him and either avoid him or get him off balance or concerned, and beat him. I am not just pulling this out of thin air either, you can check my posts in the Training camp thread, I'm sure I posted these things somewhere.
Do you think he or Maclin will end up being the Eagles #1 WR?
Old 08-25-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you think he or Maclin will end up being the Eagles #1 WR?
there is no #1 in the Eagles offense, you have an X, Y and Z receiver.

DeSean Jackson is the Z, Jeremy Maclin is being trained as the X and Jason Avant is the Y but he will eventually be usurped by Curtis when he has to move to the Y when Maclin takes the X.

The Z is the playmaker, he goes deep more often and he is usually the faster guy. Ex- Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson

The X is the possession receiver ex- Reggie Wayne, Torry Holt

The Y is the slot receiver.

There is no #1 which is part of the reason why the production is so spread out amongst the receivers.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
there is no #1 in the Eagles offense, you have an X, Y and Z receiver.

DeSean Jackson is the Z, Jeremy Maclin is being trained as the X and Jason Avant is the Y but he will eventually be usurped by Curtis when he has to move to the Y when Maclin takes the X.

The Z is the playmaker, he goes deep more often and he is usually the faster guy. Ex- Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson

The X is the possession receiver ex- Reggie Wayne, Torry Holt

The Y is the slot receiver.

There is no #1 which is part of the reason why the production is so spread out amongst the receivers.
I understand that. But who is Donovan's first read? For Peyton it was Marvin (Z), for Warner/Bulger it was Holt (X)... etc.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

He really likes to throw to DeSean
Old 08-25-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He really likes to throw to DeSean
Haha. Yeah, I bet he really disliked throwing to Maclin last year. :D

Nevermind. I can tell this is going nowhere. He's damn good at what he does, I'll leave it at that.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

I'm lost, McNabb likes to throw to DeSean more right now especially considering that Maclin doesn't start... what are you talking about? :/
Old 08-26-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm lost, McNabb likes to throw to DeSean more right now especially considering that Maclin doesn't start... what are you talking about? :/
Nevermind. Apparently the question I asked is way over you head.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
u8pp
Rookie

u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.

Kid's going to be a star. I pity Eagles fans who think he'll just be a #2/return man.
u8pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
u8pp
Rookie

u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.u8pp could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I too wanted Sweed, or even Kelly over DeSean, and man was I wrong...
Well, as long as you weren't one of those who said they'd rather have Beanie Wells over Donald Brown or LeSean McCoy.
u8pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand that. But who is Donovan's first read? For Peyton it was Marvin (Z), for Warner/Bulger it was Holt (X)... etc.
I assume that depends on the play calling, but maybe your question is over my head, too.

From the preseason games it certainly looks like the play calling is heavily favoring Desean w/end arounds on top of passing targets. In my book that makes him the #1 target.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It all depends on the play. I know this sounds redundant, and it is, but you have reads based off of your play call and what you see in the defense. As for first read, in many passing situations the reads are from the left hand side of the field to the right, and then back to the left, its the natural way for a right handed QB, so whoever is farthest to the left is technically the first read. Donovan is known for distribution, and doesn't single guys out, but for the forseeable, DeSean will be perceived as our #1 because he will have the most impact, (Receptions, yards, whatever you want it to entail) though he may not always be the target or first read.

Old 08-26-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by u8pp View Post
Well, as long as you weren't one of those who said they'd rather have Beanie Wells over Donald Brown or LeSean McCoy.
Nope, for me it was Moreno, then Brown and McCoy (real close, liked them both a lot) and then Beanie...

Old 08-26-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eaglesalltheway, you're basically 100% correct about Desean. The only thing that was a fluke about last year was that he only got into the endzone like 3 times. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 2td's in game 1. Easily good for 10 td's next year. You simply cannot play him man-on-man. I don't think McNabb really realized how good or fast Desean was last year. Even at the end of the year, in the NFC championship game when Desean beat Cromartie, McNabb underthrew the ball. Fortunately, Desean bailed him out by coming up with the nice catch. Don't get me wrong, McNabb made a great read, but just a bit underthrown. Regarding going over the middle, obviously, anyone who actually watched the Eagles last year knows he's can run all of the routes and can effectively go over the middle. That's not even a topic up for debate, at least not a serious debate. What I don't think most realize is that Desean is MUCH smarter than people realize. After securing the ball, he's excellent at preparing for the hit. I'd bet an awful of money that's something he has practiced quite a bit (amonst many things I believe he has practiced). That's just one example of the many small things that Desean is very, very good at. As an Eagles fan, you probably know what I'm talking about. The idea that he's a naturally gifted athlete (or just relying on speed) is non-sense. Nobody, especially at his size, gets that good at all of those little things without lots and lots of practice.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

^^
Wow, I like DeSean but wow... IDK about all of that.