Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 08-28-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Preseason Thoughts

We can use this to talk about everything preseason:

So far who has impressed you the most, for me its been;
1. Nick Reed
2. Derek Walker
3. Michael Bennet
4. Jon Ryan
5. Mike Teel
6. Deon Butler

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:19 AM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Encouraged by:
Hasselbeck's chemistry with Housh & Carlson (and the receiving corp in general)
Ray Willis showing he has what it takes to be a T in the NFL
Max Unger giving us versatility in the middle of the line
The majority of the starters staying healthy
Josh Wilson as a nickleback
Nick Reed as a high energy guy who may be able to make an impact on special teams and in select packages

Discouraged by:
The running game (this is mainly a depth & o-line thing as far as I'm concerned)
The o-line (especially Locklear + injuries)
The defense not being Top 10-ish so far (having trouble containing Denver is where this comes from mainly)
The kicking game (I predict we're taking a kicker in the draft this year...)
Lawrence Jackson (it's his second year, he should be showing SOME signs of progress)

Season outlook based on what I've seen:
A team that is going to be around .500, and may or may not have a chance to unseat Arizona. This could be a team as good as 10-6 or as bad as 6-10, but I'm thinking more 8-8 or 9-7. We have significant holes that I wasn't even aware of last year. We need to address the holes in our running game and the offensive line (LT mainly) in this upcoming draft. And the position where we need the most help are places where Ruskell doesn't like to spend 1st round picks (offensive line & RB)

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i couldnt tell last night if we did well or the chiefs just sucked that much, im pretty sure they didnt convert any third downs

Old 08-30-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

just wondering , who do you all think gets cut? Id say jeff rowe, devin moore, logan payne, newton or morrah, and an OL for beginners