Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-26-2009, 02:08 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Splat's a Paramore fan lol...Wouldn't have called that one.

I, for one, ******* love Todd Haley.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Splat, why do you have pictures of my future wife as your signature?
I'll fight you for her.:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Splat's a Paramore fan lol...Wouldn't have called that one.
Paramore rocks.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I'll fight you for her.:)
It's on like Donkey Kong!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
It's on like Donkey Kong!
Haha.

In Chiefs news.

"Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting the Chiefs are trying to trade QB Tyler Thigpen and are seeking a 3rd round draft pick."
Old 08-26-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Jags?

Chiefs, Jaguars discussing trade for backup QB Thigpen
Old 08-26-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Haley, Pioli trying to reprogram Chiefs
Old 08-26-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Former Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Eric Warfield has been sentenced to one-to-three years in a Nebraska prison for fourth-offense drunken driving.

Lancaster County District Judge Jodi Nelson also revoked Warfield's driver's license for 15 years. Warfield was sentenced on Monday.

Warfield, arrested Feb. 1, pleaded guilty to DUI and refusal to submit to a chemical test.

Warfield's three other DUI convictions were in Johnson County, Kan., in 2001, 2003 and 2004.

Warfield, who played for Nebraska during the 1995-97 seasons, spent eight years with the Kansas City Chiefs.

He sat out the first four games of the 2005 season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy, and he was cut in March 2006.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I kind of liked the idea of having Cassel, Croyle, Thigpen. I guess Gutierrez is going to get the spot if they can successfully trade him off.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
Old 08-26-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm ok with trading TT he just doesn't fit the system if they can get a 4th or 5th I would make the deal.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Thigpen but it's a no brainer to trade him if we can get any kind of pick for him. I actually like him in that Jags offense too, but that's a separate thing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well not a surprise but Bowe is officially back with the 1st string.now if we could get Mark Bradley to replace Darling
Old 08-26-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
well not a surprise but Bowe is officially back with the 1st string.now if we could get Mark Bradley to replace Darling

^what he said^
Old 08-27-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

I'm hearing Pioli is asking a 3rd for Thigpen. If that's the case we will then have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds next year which can really help us fill some more holes. I have a feeling will make a few more moves throughout this season also. Hopefully we can show some progress on the field as well.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Kolby Smith: Remains on PUP List

ESPN Insider is saying the Chiefs are still in the market for a WR but since I'm not an Insider I don't know who?
Old 08-27-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

This is all that I have found regarding it...

Coach Todd Haley said Wednesday that the Chiefs might not be finished adding wide receivers -- among other positions -- but that he's growing more comfortable with the ones he has. Kansas City signed two veteran receivers, Amani Toomer and Ashley Lelie, during training camp and during a particular time of discomfort for Haley, when he demoted Dwayne Bowe because of poor focus and effort. "They're getting better," Haley said. "I said early on I was pretty frustrated with that position, but I think there is definite progress made across the board. "Hopefully, we take it to the game and make plays in the game. But I would say they're making strides." -- KC Star

Old 08-28-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The message board on Chiefs.com got rid of the delay in between postings it still needs work but getting better.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Thigpen-to-Jaguars could still happen
Old 08-31-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

SD is going to own this Div the only team in our Div that can beat SD is SD they would have to beat them selfs and just over look teams.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Kevin O'Connell: Could Land With Chiefs or Broncos
Old 08-31-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we're gonna fire Gailey for poor preformance what about the OL coach?he's stealing money right now "coaching"
Old 08-31-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
Dang, we'll have all of the old New England QB's before it's done...except for Brady of course. :P

Old 08-31-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Dang, we'll have all of the old New England QB's before it's done...except for Brady of course. :P
just give it time lol
Old 08-31-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Zach Thomas to retire! He hasn't even played a game yet for us and won't according to ESPN tonight.

Last edited by AJHawk50 : 08-31-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Cassel "likely" to play vs Baltimore.not sure I'd throw him in vs the Ravens with a bad knee
Old 08-31-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Zach Thomas to retire! He hasn't even played a game yet for us and won't according to ESPN tonight.
Link.

Report: LB Zach Thomas To Retire