Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-26-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You did provide some good insight plus I liked your Ovechekin avatar.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good enough for me buddy!!! :)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plus if I ever need to find out a good bar in baltimore you will be the one I PM ;)
Old 02-26-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if thats an insult or a compliment, but Ill take it either way!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-26-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

hehehehehehehe
Old 02-27-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am from the Dena! I know you all are wondering, I can see all the love for me.....wait there was no out cry you bastards! Any BigDawg check in.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

What are everybodys favorite thing to do in OCMD?
Old 03-01-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
What are everybodys favorite thing to do in OCMD?

Seacrets, beach, happy hour, beach, watch half naked girls, watch half naked girls, drink, watch half naked girls......

Did I mention watch half naked girls?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-01-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

hehe I remember that murder that happened at Seacrets a couple of years ago, that was messed up, I always end up buying stuff that I pack away in the closet and never see again. But has anybody ever been to Harrisons harber watch? That place has a great location but I noticed the food really wasnt up to $ that it cost.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Watch half naked girls........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-01-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Back when I was a youngin in OCMD go play drunken mini golf, ride the bus drunk and harass the drivers, make fun of OCPD, throw stuff off the balcony, nowadays sit on the balcony and enjoy a smoke a brew and the sound of the ocean.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-01-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh Ocean City's alright VA Beach is where it's at although I personally prefer Jersey beaches as I can go to Atlantic city and and loose all my money, btw for those of you old enough, I'm not a hardcore gambler or anything and usually spend half of my money on slots but I went to Charlestown Races and Slots, and hell I'm never going back. I'm always uneasy around rednecks with rifles on their porch.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Eh Ocean City's alright VA Beach is where it's at although I personally prefer Jersey beaches as I can go to Atlantic city and and loose all my money, btw for those of you old enough, I'm not a hardcore gambler or anything and usually spend half of my money on slots but I went to Charlestown Races and Slots, and hell I'm never going back. I'm always uneasy around rednecks with rifles on their porch.

VA Beach was awesome when I was a youngster and I mean very youngster I had hockey tournys there and would play mini hockey in the hallways of the hotel.........miss those days!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-01-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Back when I was a youngin in OCMD go play drunken mini golf, ride the bus drunk and harass the drivers, make fun of OCPD, throw stuff off the balcony, nowadays sit on the balcony and enjoy a smoke a brew and the sound of the ocean.

haha, has anybody been to the Deleware beaches, my mom makes the family go to Rehobeth every year and take a day out of vacation for that :(.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Only time we ever went to the Delaware beaches was when OCPD invaded a party we were havin and we all took off out the back and headed North to the border!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-01-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

haha, OCPD actually have a preety tough job at the boardwalk and all, but the thing is there is basically nothing to do for them in the winter. A good place to go is Jolly Roger water park, that place is so fun.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
haha, OCPD actually have a preety tough job at the boardwalk and all, but the thing is there is basically nothing to do for them in the winter. A good place to go is Jolly Roger water park, that place is so fun.

I only messed with them and disrespected when I was young and rebellious, I respect the job they do and all, but we had to run from them that time we were 17 and drinking like fishes plus there was other highly illegal stuff at that party, I wasnt doin none of it but others were.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-01-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

smart move ERU, I have always wanted to go with all my friends, thats why I think Senior Week is gonna be so awesome, I know people that went there and said it was the best week of their life.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:57 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
smart move ERU, I have always wanted to go with all my friends, thats why I think Senior Week is gonna be so awesome, I know people that went there and said it was the best week of their life.

Ah well I had a different Senior week experience, my senior week or as its referred to.....Senior 3 days sucked royally. Everyone was real shady about parties, and they were all scared to throw a party cause of OCPD.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-02-2007, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

O so you just left early? Now my cousin said the cops really dont do anything unless people are causing trouble.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Watch half naked girls..................... :D

Going to the Ocean is all about chillin and relaxin cause face it if you're from MD its home but you're on vacation. Like 2 summers ago I went to Myrtle Beach with this girl I was dating and plain and simple if we would have just gone to OC I would have saved about 18 hours of travel and at least 6 hours of annoying conversation. Besides Myrtle Beach was ridiculous, there is a section that's similar to OC but once you cross the North Carolina/South Carolina border you're technically in Myrtle Beach. There's tons of golf courses on former plantations and I got dragged to a plantation that had plants and trees and ******** that wasted much of my day. The water was warmer and saltier no to mention you have to drive everywhere unlike OC where you can hop on the bus. Anyway like I said, OC is home, its familiar, you know what you're getting and how and where to have fun. Man all this talking of OC makes excited for a long weekend down there this summer.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-02-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
You just described my Senior Week.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
You just described my Senior Week.
Honestly that probably describes 65% of Senior Weeks...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-03-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

ATTENTION, ATTENTION PLEASE, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT:

I am now a veteran of the forums :D :D :D :D that is all....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-03-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did any of yall ever listen to the Junkies of hfs when they were on? I love those guys.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote