Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Who would you want as your HC for next season?
Bill Billick 0 0%
Bill Cowher 9 64.29%
Mike Shanahan 2 14.29%
Jon Gruden 0 0%
Mike Holmgren 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Head Spin: If your Head Coach died...

Who would you want as your replacement for your team next season?

1. Bill Billick
2. Bill Cowher
3. Mike Shanahan
4. Jon Gruden
5. Mike Holmgren
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is easy. Bill Cowher all day
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holmgren all day, runs the exact same offense so there wouldn't be any turnover or adjustment period.

Plus, the Eagles could totally cover Andy's death, they look exactly alike.

Seriously, when I was younger I used to watch some old Packer flashbacks and they would always talk about Holmgren and I would correct them thinking that he was Andy Reid, they are friggin' clones.

And everyone will call on Cowher because of his superbowl win and playoff success but Holmgren won a superbowl, has three superbowl appearances and has 12 playoff wins and is one of only 5 coaches to ever take two different franchises to a superbowl.

Last edited by Thumper : 08-31-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you mean Brian Billick, but it would be Cowher for me, pretty easy decision, it gets tougher after that, but I think Holmgren and Shanny fight for #2 after the Chin.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The chin and then the walrus. Don't really like the other three at all.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is Bill Billick? Were you looking for Brian Billick?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:39 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Who is Bill Billick? Were you looking for Brian Billick?
No, I mean Bill Billick. lmao. jk. ...and who said you guys were dumb. :)
Old 09-01-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
No, I mean Bill Billick. lmao. jk. ...and who said you guys were dumb. :)

lol....I hate to use the term....but this is what you call an epic fail. just joking with you D.

unless of course that second time was a joke(indicated by the "lmao", jk")

unless those are just laughing at yourself for your original mistake not recognizing your second one.

For the Bucs i would pick Shanny

Last edited by Chucky : 09-01-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Holmgren, I think he's one of the best in the league.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:39 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Give me Holmgren, I think he's one of the best in the league.
The Holmgren tree is sooooo impressive. You couldn't go wrong with him.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think Shanny has become a mediocre play caller offensively and still has no clue defensively all while refusing to let his co-ordinators do their job without his input.

Gruden is a good offensive coach but he's hugely over-rated at this point and Brian Billick is just meh.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 09-01-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I really think Shanny has become a mediocre play caller offensively and still has no clue defensively all while refusing to let his co-ordinators do their job without his input.

Gruden is a good offensive coach but he's hugely over-rated at this point and Brian Billick is just meh.
I don't think Shanahan has difficulties putting points on the board. A bad call here and there is fair, but he's been able to put forth some awesome offensive lines. His ZBS is amazing. Handled Cutler perfectly. He has a good eye for offensive talent. Marshall and Royal were direct hits. He's been able to get great play out of RBs without having to spend top dollar/top picks on them. I think he frustrates fantasy guys wanting to know who his RB will be, but who cares about that? lol.

I respect the guy and his offensive scheme and eye for offensive talent. You're right though, I don't care much for his defensive know how.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would totally depend on what type of scheme my team was in at the time. Since this is in the NFC East subforum I went Cowher because I think he would work better with those players. But for a team like Detroit I would pick Shanny Our pieces are excatly what they had in Denver - Champ Bailey

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I don't think Shanahan has difficulties putting points on the board. A bad call here and there is fair, but he's been able to put forth some awesome offensive lines. His ZBS is amazing. Handled Cutler perfectly. He has a good eye for offensive talent. Marshall and Royal were direct hits. He's been able to get great play out of RBs without having to spend top dollar/top picks on them. I think he frustrates fantasy guys wanting to know who his RB will be, but who cares about that? lol.

I respect the guy and his offensive scheme and eye for offensive talent. You're right though, I don't care much for his defensive know how.
I think he's hurt that Denver team his last couple of years, his play calling left me very disappointed as he got very stale and predictable as games wore on, his eye for offensive talent and play book are good, but he's become a mediocre play caller without realizing it.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: