Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-07-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YEEEEES. Just over 1/2 an hour away. I'm so glad the game's on Nat'l TV cuz I can watch it on the big screen in my residence. I'll be the only one tho cuz my whole building is at an event pretty much. I stayed behind :D

lol @ Draft King's avatar.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK so I lied....the game's NOT on TV in this POS ******* country. I'm watching it on stream :( We get horse racing and pool instead of this...

Our offense looks amazing BTW

DBs suck even more than I expected.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-07-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch that's rough.

1. I love Whipple so much

2. Wow the DBs suck. Brandon hasn't been bad but isn't making plays, the soft zone is getting annoying.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
OK so I lied....the game's NOT on TV in this POS ******* country. I'm watching it on stream :( We get horse racing and pool instead of this...

I think it's more of ultra conservative playcalling by the DC than the CBs. You're giving ridiculous cushions
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The DBs are making mistakes too though. Way too many blown coverages.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-07-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

Exact same situation here. I was looking for a stream for days and I found one 1/2 hour before the game. I so nervous.

And yeah, the secondary hasn't looked good but they haven't put much pressure or blitzed Ponder at all. They may need to do that in the 2nd half to help out their CB's.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Concur. It's really a combo of both. I think the coaches are probably scared of putting too much on the DBs as they probably just are not very good and would rather let them play with a cushion over having them give up big plays.

At least they are tackling really well.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Concur. It's really a combo of both. I think the coaches are probably scared of putting too much on the DBs as they probably just are not very good and would rather let them play with a cushion over having them give up big plays.

At least they are tackling really well.
Very true. The team has been tackling well as a whole.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ouch that's rough.

1. I love Whipple so much

2. Wow the DBs suck. Brandon hasn't been bad but isn't making plays, the soft zone is getting annoying.
Whipple is the real deal....wow. All our skill guys....wow. OL still needs work.

I haven't caught all of the action well, but Shields is making a lot of mistakes in zone. Jojo looks mediocre again as well. Chavez Grant has messed up a bit too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I think it's more of ultra conservative playcalling by the DC than the CBs. You're giving ridiculous cushions
I don't like our playcalling so far as their receivers always seem to find the open seam....but at least 1/2 of their big completions were miscommunication or mistakes in coverage.

Quote:
Like Hollywood said...it's a mix of both. Our DBs are sticking in no man's land and being indecisive. They're covering grass.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-07-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea the combo of Sam/Jojo/Grant has been horrendous. Randy has been mistakes too, Campbell is playing too and has been meh.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-07-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I just had sad thought: Imagine if we had Patrick Johnson (Peterson, whatever...he'll always be Johnson to me) on this team. Sigh.

Sorry for the debbie downer right there but damn...he would make the biggest difference in the world on this team.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Dude not cool!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-07-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Dude not cool!
ha I know I know. I almost deleted it but I didn't want to have that moment of sadness to myself.

Just goes to show though that one recruit CAN make a big difference and why we can't miss out on Lemonier and Linder this year.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Surprised the Marcus Robinson hasn't been on the field more. He's their best pass rusher and he's been on the sideline a lot.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

How is PJ doing wherever he ended up??
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

as a Gator fan i'll admit, win or lose Miami looks sooo much better this year
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Travis Benjamin > you.
I swear. I know what reciever is gonna make a big play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

ITS ALL ABOUT THE ******* U.

What a way to start the year.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-07-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

christ that team is young and talented.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

When was the last time a QB had that many passing yards for UM? Had to be Dorsey...
Old 09-07-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a ******* game. That was one of the greatest games that I have ever seen. Jacory was absolutely amazing tonight. It's All About The U.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Sick ******* game. Jacory was so clutch. The D came up big when they needed to. Three stops from the 2 yard line. Damn. That was a huge for the team and the program.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Brandon Harris.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami Northwestern HS FTW!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Brandon Harris is the only DB we have worth a damn right now. Let's just hope Vaughn Telemaque is halfway decent for us, because JO JO is horrible.