Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-08-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I don't think it has been mentioned but we have added Barry Richardson to the practice squad.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Barry Richardson waived and Ryan O'Callaghan was signed
I thought this was interesting to hear from Haley.

Q: Do you know much about this new offensive lineman or was that more a Scott Pioli move?

HALEY: “Anybody that we bring in here we do a lot of tape-work on. So, guys that have been around him are going to have a little more familiarity. But anybody that we’ve brought in here I’ve put in my time looking at him. Most everything we do is together trying to get the right 53.”

Q: What does he do well and will he compete for a starting position?

HALEY: “I think he’s a guy with some experience, even though he hadn’t been a consistent starter. He has started games in the NFL. He’s got some experience under his belt; he’s a big man who I think has been around a team that’s won some games and that’s always good. He’s got some athletic ability, so he’ll be in the mix.”

Q: Who is your starting right tackle?

HALEY: “Right now it’s listed as Ikechuku Ndukwe.”

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
Old 09-08-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the reason Pollard was cut

Pioli's revenge?? :D :D
Old 09-08-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any news on Pollard yet?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Any news on Pollard yet?
Haven't heard anything yet but I'm sure he'll be picked up by someone.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
the reason Pollard was cut

Pioli's revenge?? :D :D
Never even thought of that...everything ties together here somehow. lol