Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 04-21-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
That is kinda why I feel if they move him it should be to LG since he played that in college it should not be much of an adjustment for him.
And then if anything, if we had an injury at LT...we know Albert would be versatile to play LT again.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my list of options

1. Curry
2. Crabtree
3. trade down
Old 04-21-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
my list of options

1. Curry
2. Crabtree
3. trade down
Almost exact same as me.

1. Curry
2. Monroe
3. Trade down

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is kinda why I feel if they move him it should be to LG since he played that in college it should not be much of an adjustment for him.
But he showed that he can play the toughest position in the NFL with all the set backs for him. We got Waters(who I hope will stop being a stupid hoe....) and Goff could probably man that position if Waters is gone. It's simply a money issue IMHO.

In regard to Lienhart, your right, he was drafted for that reason, however, now(with Matty Bust Benched) he's a dominant Right Tackle, and they have a fairly solid line because of it. Top LT available is a win-win to me.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Almost exact same as me.

1. Curry
2. Monroe
3. Trade down
1. Trade Down (I'll take more picks over what's at the top this year)
2. Crabtree
3. Monroe I guess
TonyGfortheTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I have a question for you guys, what would be wrong with trading say our first round pick for a 2nd round this year and a first round pick next year from whoever we trade with? I mean if they don't want the 2-3 guys that we should legitametly take I think next years draft may be a lot more explosive at the top. I don't know why they would NOT choose Curry though.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
Old 04-21-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
I have a question for you guys, what would be wrong with trading say our first round pick for a 2nd round this year and a first round pick next year from whoever we trade with? I mean if they don't want the 2-3 guys that we should legitametly take I think next years draft may be a lot more explosive at the top. I don't know why they would NOT choose Curry though.
It'd be terrible value. I think a next years first rounder is basically the equivalent of a 2nd round pick this year. Would you move out a high first rounder for 2 2nds?
TonyGfortheTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish the rumors about Tyson Jackson would stop.He is Ryan Sims v 2.0 IMO only different posistions
Old 04-24-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont give a **** waht D we run I want Curry :(
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I dont give a **** waht D we run I want Curry :(
QFT. (10 char)
Old 04-24-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wish the rumors about Tyson Jackson would stop.He is Ryan Sims v 2.0 IMO only different posistions
O come on they are nothing alike what so ever if you don't like him that is fine but your love for Curry is making you down grade other players.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
O come on they are nothing alike what so ever if you don't like him that is fine but your love for Curry is making you down grade other players.

not true.I'd be ok with taking an OT now heck even BJ Raji I'm warming up to just not a fan of TJ
Old 04-24-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
Agreed. I feel the same way.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snyder: Redskins won't trade 2010 1st-round pick
Old 04-24-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Agreed. I feel the same way.
That's not really fair, Ryan Sims was fat and lazy. Jackson is none of those, however, I don't think you draft a D-End who can't rush the passer and dominate the game at #3
Old 04-25-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I thought of something.is it possible Pioli let it out about the Chiefs and TJ to see if a team who really wants TJ might try to trade up?
Old 04-25-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I thought of something.is it possible Pioli let it out about the Chiefs and TJ to see if a team who really wants TJ might try to trade up?
I don't think so but I do think TJ could be a smoke screen to hide who they really want.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
I don't think so but I do think TJ could be a smoke screen to hide who they really want.
I agree, I was considering that this morning.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I think I'm gonna be sick
Old 04-25-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrible. Just terrible.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
shady00
Rookie

shady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairshady00 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I feel bad for you guys, that was a horrible pick. I used to cheer for you guys but can't anymore, Curry is so good I don't know how your front office passed.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady00 View Post
I feel bad for you guys, that was a horrible pick. I used to cheer for you guys but can't anymore, Curry is so good I don't know how your front office passed.
This team has gotten worse since Pioli came here. This is pretty terrible.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

yeah who needs a stud like Curry when you have 30+yo Mike Vrabel and Zack Thomas

BRING BACK KING CARL!!!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
yeah who needs a stud like Curry when you have 30+yo Mike Vrabel and Zack Thomas

BRING BACK KING CARL!!!!!
lol, while I am glad to have Carl Peterson gone...Curry was the pick to choose today. And we passed.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

I don't believe we need this one stickyed anymore do we?