Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-22-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is picture of a similar phone that I have and it has no internet connection, you get to play 3 sets of bowling before you have to pay for the game, has no apps, no touch screen, no gps, it cost me probably 90% less than the iPhone, and it does what a phone is supposed to do which is send and receive calls. Works for me.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got an iPod touch and a pretty sweet phone, but **** I want an iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got an iphone this past weekend, ******* love it
Old 06-23-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The phone has changed the way I look at a phone, before I had it for functionality, just making calls. Now its text messages with a soon to be qwerty keyboard, check the baseball scores, keep up on forums and blogs of interest, play sudoku on the train without having to buy the newspaper, play a mini baseball arcade game, play monopoly with friends, take crappy-ish quality photos so I don't have to buy a camera, find a map of the area I'm in (helped me so much in Philly). Never going to go back to another phone, I think the 3Gs will be kick ass with the video recorder and the much much needed battery improvement. And hey, going from 1st gen with WGS internet service to 3G will be fun. Paying the extra $15 a month for the sevice...eh not so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:50 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
i got an iphone this past weekend, ******* love it
i havent talked to anyone who had the iphone and didnt like it. the majority of iphone haters have never actually had one.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got the 3GS today. They didn't have it in black, which is what I wanted, so they gave me a free protection plan and case which kicked ass. 96 bucks saved.

I love it so far, but I'm a little confused right now. Is it possible to use music from your phone as a custom ringtone? I can't seem to find it.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have one! HIGH FIVE!

I usually end up playing Jelly Car or Stick Wars, really simple games but they kill so much time.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting my Iphone on Thursday. Does anyone know which are the best business apps? And do the games have leaderboards at all?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
So if this has already been made, but I just got an iPjone and am pumped. Anybody know the best free apps I should look into, I'm trying to find some addictive games with out throwing out some cash.
iSlots ftw. Also Facebook app.
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can anyone tell if there is any significant difference from the 3G and 3GS? saving a $100 bucks depends on it...
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to AT&T last Friday and they didn't have it in stock. They might call me today if it arrives. If so... 3GS, here I come! I have the old 1st gen and it's ok. I've unlocked it, so I only pay my monthly $5.99 T-Zones fee on top of my regular T-Mobile bill and get internet that way.

Looking forward to fast browsing, but not the extra $$$.

Anyone know if the 3GS can be unlocked?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

come on people D-Unit and i need some info!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes guys the 3GS can be unlocked for T-Mobile and also jailbroken.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anything can be unlocked...u just wont get the updates.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try this. http://www.unlock-the-iphone.com/ With the updates :)

Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

is there a noticable difference from 2 megapixels vs 3 megapixels as far as the camera goes?
Old 09-09-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

None Saints. The difference is basically how big you can blow up the pictures.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

looks like im going with the 3g then. i mean the new features the 3Gs has dont really appeal to me.

Quote:
Built-in video camera with editing
dont need it.

Quote:
Voice Control
heard they have an app for that.

Quote:
Compass3
not quite sure what this does.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides the upgraded internet browsing, I know the 3Gs has a much improved battery life. That is my big selling point on upgrading in a month or two from my first gen. There is no app for that

Quote:
Old 09-09-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Besides the upgraded internet browsing, I know the 3Gs has a much improved battery life. That is my big selling point on upgrading in a month or two from my first gen. There is no app for that
well this is from the apple website. is that a significant enough change for you to upgrade to 3GS?

3G

Talk time:
Up to 5 hours on 3G
Up to 10 hours on 2G

Standby time:
Up to 300 hours

Internet use:
Up to 5 hours on 3G
Up to 6 hours on Wi-Fi

3GS

Talk time:
Up to 5 hours on 3G
Up to 12 hours on 2G

Standby time:
Up to 300 hours

Internet use:
Up to 5 hours on 3G
Up to 9 hours on Wi-Fi
Old 09-09-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

I think the compass helps with google maps or maybe the gps. Def something you can live without though.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Those extra 2 hours on wifi are interesting, but I would figure it would be better then 5 on signal alone. I still plan on upgrading

Quote:
Old 09-10-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

got the 3gs and jailbreaking as i type this.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
got the 3gs and jailbreaking as i type this.
Are you using t-zones too? How does that work? Does it tap into T-Mobile's 3G network?

I just wanna make sure I can get DirectTV NFL games on my iphone. I don't care if I have to switch service to AT&T.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Are you using t-zones too? How does that work? Does it tap into T-Mobile's 3G network?

I just wanna make sure I can get DirectTV NFL games on my iphone. I don't care if I have to switch service to AT&T.
i have no idea what t-zones is tbh.