Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
The Cardinals, hands down. Cursed by the guidance of the Bidwell clan, they've forged a remarkable tradition of failure. Look no further than the Monday Night game against Chicago to see the supernatural forces that are hard at work ensuring this team never tastes true success... ;)
you have to give the cardnals a break on that game. the bears were who they though they were. and the cardnals just let them off the hook. so just crown their ass
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSaint View Post
falcons ... its not even a debate
Did a Saints fan say something??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Id have to say the Cards.Last time they were in the playoffs 98 before that 82.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have to say Browns...

Instead of clinging on wins, they cling on good plays.

"Well this one time Winslow threw Porter"... Failing to mention 2 plays later, Anthony Smith, Rookie Free Safety knocked Winslow into next season.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure how many people on this site are old enough to remember the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from the pre-Dungy era. From their beginning all the way up to Tony the Bucs were far and away the most embarrasing team in the league. Not only because they were the most deprived of talent, or gave us some of the most embarrasing plays in league history, but also because up untill the mid 90's they were the proud owners of THE UGLIEST uniforms EVER.
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDub View Post
I'm not sure how many people on this site are old enough to remember the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from the pre-Dungy era. From their beginning all the way up to Tony the Bucs were far and away the most embarrasing team in the league. Not only because they were the most deprived of talent, or gave us some of the most embarrasing plays in league history, but also because up untill the mid 90's they were the proud owners of THE UGLIEST uniforms EVER.
I felt so bad for Hardy Nickerson... those Orange Jerseys with the Pirate....

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland Raiders right now ever Caridnals, Texans (still young), and Lions

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I felt so bad for Hardy Nickerson... those Orange Jerseys with the Pirate....

Ah yes. The bucaneers traded steve young after only 2 years. They gave him up for vinny testaverde.

Walsh looked like he got beat in that trade. Can you imagine giving a 2nd and a 4th for a QB that goes 3-16 in his first 2 seasons and is widely thought as a bust? If that happened today the GM would be widely ridiculed. That QB just ended up being one of the best of all time.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:25 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

the same could be said of wolf who took Farve for a 1st rounder. for a QB who was a partyboy, and did little to nothing in his time in ATL
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:42 AM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

I say the Browns or Cards
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:33 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

"Well this one time Winslow threw Porter"... Failing to mention 2 plays later, Anthony Smith, Rookie Free Safety knocked Winslow into next season.
Yinz should let it go already.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:45 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Quote:

Man, still holding a grudge how mature.

Honestly with our teams in the 80's and early 90's, we completely dont even qualify for this contest. Especialyl if you want to go back to the old days when we won 10 championships with Otto Graham.

Your looking at recent history since we got our team taken away from us and had to start all over. In which case the Steelers werent exactly golden those first few years.

All I have to say is Otto Graham and Jim Brown and were allready a better franchise than the Cardinals.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote