Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-10-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
i have no idea what t-zones is tbh.
I have the old iphone. I pay T-Mobile $5.99 extra a month for T-Zones. It allows me to have an internet connection. My contract is over, so I'm looking for an upgrade.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I have the old iphone. I pay T-Mobile $5.99 extra a month for T-Zones. It allows me to have an internet connection. My contract is over, so I'm looking for an upgrade.
oh, i was already with AT&T.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

apparently i have 3.1 firmware and there isnt anything to jailbreak that firmware yet. ****.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
oh, i was already with AT&T.
What are you jailbreaking then? haha.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jailbreaking was cool for the iPod and iPhone before it had apps, now its not nearly as cool and worth the risk IMO. Especially since tethering isn't that great anyway.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
What are you jailbreaking then? haha.
i was using the .exe file fir jailbreaking the 3.0 firmware. i have 3.1
Old 09-12-2009, 02:13 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I am now in the possession of a brand new 3GS iphone!!! wooooo!!! :D
Old 09-12-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
I am now in the possession of a brand new 3GS iphone!!! wooooo!!! :D
i heart it. watching poker videos on youtube = epic win. i've downloaded a **** ton of new apps that kick ass. it's great.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i heart it. watching poker videos on youtube = epic win. i've downloaded a **** ton of new apps that kick ass. it's great.
Having an iPhone is well worth the comments I get from my friends everytime I pull it out, I freakin love it.

I need a case though, anyone have any that they really suggest?
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Having an iPhone is well worth the comments I get from my friends everytime I pull it out, I freakin love it.

I need a case though, anyone have any that they really suggest?
I bought one from Otter Box. It provides awesome protection, tough look (I hate femmy looking phones), and good soft rubbery grip. It also comes with a holder that you can clip to your belt (I don't do that though), but the good thing is if you're watching something it holds up the phone at different angles and props it up for you.

This is it.
http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=23552
Old 09-13-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do they still have that problem where you can't send pics, or maybe people can't send you pics, they have to email them? I never liked that, seems so simple for a phone that can do everything basically.

Also what are the plans typically costing you guys for the internet package, and a decent phone plan...Not one with like 200 any time minutes lol, I need at least unlimited text, free nights and weekends involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I have everything unlimited, but it's also a family plan, which I believe gets you a discount. I think it's pretty costly, regardless.

Also, I'm fairly sure that the contract agreement between Apple and AT&T runs out soon, so you might want to check on that, because their service is probably the worst I've ever seen.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Do they still have that problem where you can't send pics, or maybe people can't send you pics, they have to email them? I never liked that, seems so simple for a phone that can do everything basically.

Also what are the plans typically costing you guys for the internet package, and a decent phone plan...Not one with like 200 any time minutes lol, I need at least unlimited text, free nights and weekends involved.
your plan will be 30 bucks more than what it is now.

and D-Unit you convinced me to get that cover.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I think I have everything unlimited, but it's also a family plan, which I believe gets you a discount. I think it's pretty costly, regardless.

Also, I'm fairly sure that the contract agreement between Apple and AT&T runs out soon, so you might want to check on that, because their service is probably the worst I've ever seen.
I worked at an AT&T call center for a little bit. Pretty much they tell you to **** people over and some of the rules they have are ********. They also treat their employees like **** so when someone calls they are probably getting someone who hates life and who is more than likely incompetent and/or doesn't care about their job. AT&T is ****** in every way possible which is why I didn't feel bad handing out about 2k worth of credit total to anybody who called in with a complaint and was nice to me. For the sake of all future IPhone users I really hope Apple drops AT&T.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

paper toss is addicting as ****
Old 09-14-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I worked at an AT&T call center for a little bit. Pretty much they tell you to **** people over and some of the rules they have are ********. They also treat their employees like **** so when someone calls they are probably getting someone who hates life and who is more than likely incompetent and/or doesn't care about their job. AT&T is ****** in every way possible which is why I didn't feel bad handing out about 2k worth of credit total to anybody who called in with a complaint and was nice to me. For the sake of all future IPhone users I really hope Apple drops AT&T.
What are some legitimate complaints people can call about to get that kind of credit? I'll be nice!!! :D
Old 09-14-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

I wouldn't pay for unlimited text. There's an app out there (textPlus) that lets you text for free! I bought the 200 text plan for $5 a month, but I'm cancelling that bad boy now.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the hell do you guys like to use a phone that doesn't have buttons?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
your plan will be 30 bucks more than what it is now.

and D-Unit you convinced me to get that cover.
I love it. I got it at half off though. Regular price is like $49.99. Some people complain that it makes the phone bulky, but I've been ok with it so far. The guy at the store said, you could drop it 4 stories high and still return the phone with warranty because even if the insides are broke, the outside doesn't look it. So the manufacturer's warranty will work.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Ever see the control panels in Star Trek: The Next Generation?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Dude, you can talk to it and it works. You can turn on Voice Recognition with a push of 1 button, and tell it to call a person in your contacts, you can call out a number or even tell it to play a song you have stored. The thing is crazy.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

iPhones don't exist in SD.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Jailbreaking was cool for the iPod and iPhone before it had apps, now its not nearly as cool and worth the risk IMO. Especially since tethering isn't that great anyway.
backgrounder and bluff my call are the two apps which make jailbreaking worth it. Being able to background pandora is way to convient. Not to mention with the siphon app and google voice app you can get free voip calls.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What are some legitimate complaints people can call about to get that kind of credit? I'll be nice!!! :D
Just really hate on AT&T, make sure they have in some way screwed you over, and then joke with whoever you are calling and constantly thank them for their help. Of course this is only if you don't reach a huge d bag when you call which almost always happens.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude, you can talk to it and it works. You can turn on Voice Recognition with a push of 1 button, and tell it to call a person in your contacts, you can call out a number or even tell it to play a song you have stored. The thing is crazy.
It's not like you need the buttons. Texting takes awhile to get used to, but having no buttons isn't a problem at all anymore.