Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only problem I've had so far is with my DirectTV NFL Ticket superfan app. I type in the username and password online and it works, but when I type it in my iphone I get an error for bad username/pw combo. I called DirectTV yesterday and they said it's a known issue and they'll get back to me today. Better be in time for MNF. I wanna see how it works on my iphone!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting a kick outta the Shazam app that listens to songs and then tells you everything about it just after a few seconds.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm getting a kick outta the Shazam app that listens to songs and then tells you everything about it just after a few seconds.
shazam ftw indeed.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

What apps do you guys like?
Old 09-15-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rolling Dice

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

paper toss, facebook, CFB Plus!, Flixter, Flashlight, WSOP 2009, i.tv, PocketMoney,
Old 09-15-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
TweetDeck, Facebook, ESPN Home, Bump, MapQuest, Shazam, Pandora, IRChon, eBay, UNO, Oregon Trail, Skype, Paper Toss
Old 09-15-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AOL Radio, Beejive, Eliss, Facebook, I Am T-Pain, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Kindle, Movies Now!, Peggle, Rolando, Shazam, Sportacular, Tweetie.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

The Otterbox defender case is so beastly. Only thing is i have a HUGE watermark in the middle but im going buy an anti-glare shield tomorrow.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Weather Channel, NY times, Facebook, Yelp, Sudoku, Arcade Baseball, Texas Hold'Em, Hero of Sparta, my gf uses Aim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Power support anti glare shield ftw!!!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
Power support anti glare shield ftw!!!!!
What is that?
Old 09-25-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
What is that?
its a protective cover that goes on your screen. if you get the otterbox you NEED this for your phone if you dont want HUGE watermarks.

Left without, right with.

Also, if you have your "own" movies you can add them to your iphone with "HandBrake". just search it on google and d/l it. takes a while to covert but it's flawless.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:25 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Dude, I watched NFL games live on my iphone (with the DirectTV NFLSuperfan app) last weekend and it was SWEEEEEET!!!!

If you know someone with a DirectTV Superfan subscription, ask them for their login. Only 1 person can log in at a time though.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, my iphone got stolen at a party last night. Does anyone know where I can get one for cheap? I have a really small budget right now and cannot afford 300+. I may have to get a 3g 8 gig instead of the 3gs..It sucks
Old 10-11-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Dude, I watched NFL games live on my iphone (with the DirectTV NFLSuperfan app) last weekend and it was SWEEEEEET!!!!

If you know someone with a DirectTV Superfan subscription, ask them for their login. Only 1 person can log in at a time though.
That ****'s serious.
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
So, my iphone got stolen at a party last night. Does anyone know where I can get one for cheap? I have a really small budget right now and cannot afford 300+. I may have to get a 3g 8 gig instead of the 3gs..It sucks
You better get that phone back man. Damn thiefs.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
You better get that phone back man. Damn thiefs.
Honestly, Brock Obama will find these theives and kill him..
But srsly, hope you get it back.
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont think im getting it back...ugh...i need a new iphone...any websites that sell them cheap? No? Didn't think so...
Old 10-12-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Check ebay and craigslist.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

I love the iPhone, without it I'm pretty sure my GPA would be severely lower

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Infamous

hi im new here but they just released the jailbreak for the iphone 3gs for windows using "blackra1n"

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-10372615-233.html

and for macs

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/
Old 01-11-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump!

Ok, I'm new to the iPhone world recently :D Now I was in the market for the black 3GS obviously since I was due for an upgrade, but I wanted the refurb 16Gig just because I didn't want to pay that much extra when a refurb is the same crap(that, and I bought the otterbox defender case so I'm hardly worried about damage)...Anyway I called all around, refurbs were sold out all over, internet and in my entire area, that's what you get for waiting after xmas.

Still, I got a 16Gig black 3G and it's a 30 day warranty so if I find one I can just turn that in and pay the difference, my question is, is there REALLY a huge difference between the two?

Now they did the update on iTunes so you can do MMS messaging which was my only concern, no camcorder which I can live with, I heard the internet is faster but it's not so slow it's noticeable, a few things I was thinking the 3GS had was flash? I can't access any sites that use flash with mine, also do the 3GS have slots for memory cards? I have a crapload of pics and videos I haven't transferred over yet.

That's all I can think of, heavy iPhone users, or guys who have had both I'd appreciate it if you can tell me if it's really worth the extra 100-150$ for the 3GS, coming from a blackberry I like the 3G, the apps are fun as hell, only thing I hate is like I said no memory card slot, and maybe it's the connection speed but sites like youtube are choppy as hell and not as clear as they should be.

I'm not going to upgrade if there are only a few things here and there, I'd rather save the money on something else, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

It is pretty bad how you can get espn radio, nba ticket and the nfl ticket and just watch the games, I definately plan on subscribing next year, but since I can do all those with the one I have, not sensing the urgency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
The Otterbox defender case is so beastly. Only thing is i have a HUGE watermark in the middle but im going buy an anti-glare shield tomorrow.
Speaking of this, I heard about this prior, so I went and bought this glare shield and they said they could install it for 7$, I said 'yea right what a rip off' and proceeded to do it myself, I didn't know that **** could be so complicated. Long story short the glare shield itself has bubbles and watermarks under it, as well as the shield to the defender still sticking, guessing I didn't buy the right one but either way I'm about to throw that crap away.

Quote:
Old 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i wouldn't pay the extra, frankly, i'll switch to a droid or similar when this one dies. not really the phone so much as the cingular.

why do you need a memory slot? there's a usb cord. use the computer to transfer stuff.
Yea that's what I used to do, but I have had this phone so long I lost the usb attachment and little video set up it had to it so long ago that I'd just have to buy a new one I guess which isn't a huge hassle, just was trying to avoid it if possible.

I also heard lots of good things with the droid also, too bad I didn't shop around other carriers. Did you notice a big difference in stuff like youtube quality? Mine is pretty ******, but if I use the wifi in my school to view it's crystal clear. Can you also visit flash sites?

Quote: