Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-02-2007, 01:57 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kevin Kaesviharn, S, Cincinnati Bengals

Quote:
Safety Kevin Kaesviharn, Cincinnati Bengals -- He might not go for a bargain price because he's one of the best coverage safeties available, but he's probably not going to break the bank. In other words, he won't go for Ed Reed, $6.35-million-a-year money. The safety market hasn't been set. Most of the available safeties are more strong safeties than free safeties.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=2784116

Quote:
FS Kevin Kaesviharn Little more than a spare part for much of his career, but has emerged the past two seasons as a very solid nickel defender and a guy some team is going to want to have around. Had six interceptions in 2006.
Possible landing spot: Dallas, Detroit.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=2784159

Sounds like an interesting target to me. I have no idea about him...but definately caught my eye.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:48 AM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

I like Kaeshivarn to team with Watkins...perhaps Kevin could play 1st and 2nd downs and both play in the nickel...allows Watkins to keep developing and gives us a good coverage safety to play with Roy on 1st and 2nd downs.