Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-16-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Anybody else watching Haruhi and getting as pissed off at the current arc as I am?
I haven't seen any of the new Haruhi season.

Haven't seen Black Lagoon anime either, but the first portion of the manga was good.. might have to check it out.

Series that I'd really like to watch, but won't because I know that they ended it prematurely and in an unsatisfactory manner: Berserk.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I haven't seen any of the new Haruhi season.

Haven't seen Black Lagoon anime either, but the first portion of the manga was good.. might have to check it out.

Series that I'd really like to watch, but won't because I know that they ended it prematurely and in an unsatisfactory manner: Berserk.
I didnt even know that there was a 2nd season of Haruhi. I actually just copied the 1st season over onto my new HD; I had previously watched the first 6-7 episodes but I plan to rewatch from the beginning.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there anything new to watch? I been watching Gosht 07 and Canaan.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I didnt even know that there was a 2nd season of Haruhi. I actually just copied the 1st season over onto my new HD; I had previously watched the first 6-7 episodes but I plan to rewatch from the beginning.
It's still being released in Japan. A good year or so away from being dubbed, I'd guess.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just made my Watch List for Fall:

Kampfer - Ranma 1/2 but with more violence. Made by the studio who created Rozen Maiden.
The Sacred Blacksmith - It involves swords and the same animation studio who did Ergo Proxy and Samurai Champloo. I'm not missing it.
Natsu No Arashi 2 - I am legally required to watch one SHAFT show a season.
Darker Than Black 2 - First season was interesting enough, And its a weak season
INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAAA - You guys know you're watching it, since it actually has an ending.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone suggest some anime to me please. I've seen Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, Ranma 1/2, Naruto, DB and DBZ, Yuyu Hakusho, Tenchi Muyo and Inuyasha. I'm probably leaving some out...but while I'm waiting to see dubbed or decently subbed Saint Seiya episodes I wanna start watching something else.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude Black Lagoon 1 and 2, Code Geass 1 and 2, recently Canaan, Ghost 07 isn't to bad either.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rurouni Kenshin was a beast Anime.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Dude Black Lagoon 1 and 2, Code Geass 1 and 2, recently Canaan, Ghost 07 isn't to bad either.
I'd add Death Note, Outlaw Star, Neon Genisis Evangelion and elfen lied to that list.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Rurouni Kenshin was a beast Anime.
OMG...Idk how i left that off the list...I just finished the 65 episodes...i'm still debating wether to watch all the fillers

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-22-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Can anyone suggest some anime to me please. I've seen Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, Ranma 1/2, Naruto, DB and DBZ, Yuyu Hakusho, Tenchi Muyo and Inuyasha. I'm probably leaving some out...but while I'm waiting to see dubbed or decently subbed Saint Seiya episodes I wanna start watching something else.
-Tengen Toppan Gurren Lagann
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-FLCL
-Outlaw Star

Also, has anyone watched Serial Experiments Lain? I just rewatched it and forgot how much of a headtrip that show is.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:40 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
-Tengen Toppan Gurren Lagann
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-FLCL
-Outlaw Star

Also, has anyone watched Serial Experiments Lain? I just rewatched it and forgot how much of a headtrip that show is.
I just saw this recently and it has become my favorite anime. Ghost in the Shell and Samurai Champloo haven't seemed to be mentioned yet so I'll throw those out there. Wolfs Rain is pretty good also. Last Exile is an amazing series.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Outlaw Star was pretty good...I dont think I finished it...maybe not even half cuz adult swim kinda sucks but i think imma start with Outlaw Star.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-23-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have two animes I haven't seen on my hd, Eureka Seven and Ergo Proxy. Which should I watch first?

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I have two animes I haven't seen on my hd, Eureka Seven and Ergo Proxy. Which should I watch first?
I've seen all 2 seasons of Eureka and about 15-16 eps of Ergo and I would recommend Eureka. Ergo moves a bit slower but is pretty good. Its just I got hooked rather quickly on Eureka and had a lot of fun with the show.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Yeah Ergo moves SSSllllooowww, but its good to watch when you got nothing else. At times its like damn, and then at times it like.....f this i'm skipping this chapter. But it is a twisted story.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basilisk is good... great.

Actually haven't been keeping up with anime as much. All the fillers killed it for me. Manga is much better. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a kurogane no linebarrel if its out or gonna be released.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Fall season is up, anything good or worth watching?
Old 10-04-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
Fall season is up, anything good or worth watching?
Gonna start watching Monday, I've heard good things about Kampfer though.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I've been watching Legends of the Galactic Heroes and how I wish they re-animated this show. It's so refreshing watching a show where there's more than one or two smart characters.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Man how can this thread be left to die???

I just finished watching the entire Yuyu Hakusho anime...all 112 episodes i had previously left off at the Dark Tournament vs. Toguro...gotta say it has become my 2nd favorite anime of all time

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I'm watching Asura Cryin Season 2, anything else worth watching this fall season?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-19-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

i'm start something new this season, but everything sucks more balls this season than last.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
i'm start something new this season, but everything sucks more balls this season than last.
Everything this season is god awful. Time to catch up on old things.