Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:40 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my question is...

the jets apparently were thinking about a trade for porter...

why didnt we do that?

what would the cap hit against us been?
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:26 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy shiz, i've been laughing for about 25 m1nutes now from the joey porter thread in the NFL section. i love steeler fans. not to sound like a school girl but yall make me so giddy. so faithful and unwaivering and when you mess with one of us you get a whole slew of us grabbing at your cankles.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
holy shiz, i've been laughing for about 25 m1nutes now from the joey porter thread in the NFL section. i love steeler fans. not to sound like a school girl but yall make me so giddy. so faithful and unwaivering and when you mess with one of us you get a whole slew of us grabbing at your cankles.
Yes and the entire NFL fan section was terrified.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
Yes and the entire NFL fan section was terrified.
why are you talking to me?? please remove yourself from our thread. there is a public one in the NFL section, don't come to ours to talk ****. and by the way you are ridiculous to think the steelers are on a downward path and even more stupid to think that the browns are on a upward one. please start talking crap with teams that are on your level, you know the top 5 pick guys.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Sucks to be a steelr fan. Doesnt suck right now if your a browns fan."

That sentence makes my brain hurt. It hasn't been good to be a browns fan in the past 20 years. In fact, the last time you really did anything worth mentioning, my parents weren't even born and they didn't even have a superbowl. But hey, who's to say, huh? You're probably the guy that brings down the average of the standardized test scores in Ohio.

Come on, your team is named after a color. A color. The guys over there couldnt think of anything else? Why not the Cleveland Orange? Seriously. Please leave this forum and never return.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

gang up on the Browns fan, since its so easy.

You wish you had Tim Couch and William Green and Gerard Warren and Courtney Brown.

Wait, darn, ill be back someday.....maybe.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:

You wish you had Tim Couch and William Green and Gerard Warren and Courtney Brown.

actually i like the fact that even though yall have all these top 5-10 picks on your team, we still rock your face off everytime we play you with guys that get picked from 15+. and i hope you are smoking something bringing up those guys. hope to god. we will still be here in 20 some odd years waiting on you....once the browns get good.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:58 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

It will only take us 15.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:
It will only take us 15.
It's good to see that you've finally realized that you have not been able to contend in this arguement in the slightest and have finally become submissive to our dominance.

Its alright Joe, you were bound to lose eventually. I mean, even your mom refers to you as "the mistake by the lake."

Oh yeah, get the hell out of our forum.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
my question is...

the jets apparently were thinking about a trade for porter...

why didnt we do that?

what would the cap hit against us been?
I don't know, I really thought we should've/Would've atleast got something for him. Eh Screw it. A 3rd round pick next year.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Gang up on the browns fan? Your like the Black guy at the KKK Meeting, you walk into a group of people that have no respect for you and yet, you insist on trying to put up a fight, then, not only that, but you act as if we're ganging up on you..

No ****...

Here:

Have one.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
"Come on, your team is named after a color. A color. The guys over there couldnt think of anything else? Why not the Cleveland Orange? Seriously.

Alright, sorry but I'm interjecting with something that has nothing to do with the current beef with montainya.

Reading this reminded me of something that pissed me off about us Steeler fans, and espescially Tunch and Wolfe --- the nickname for Willie drives me nuts. It makes us look like we're about as smart as the Browns fans. I mean come on!

(insert backwoods hill-billy yokel voice here)
"Hey, we got arselfs a runnin back who runs reeaal fast, wat we gon call 'em?"

(insert other yokel voice here)
"ooh, I's knows, let's calls hims FAST, ahuk"

I mean for f*cks sake, the best nickname we could come up with for a fast guy is....FAST?!?!?!?!

Sorry, this is an old gripe I just can't let go, mainly because I catch so much sh!t for it from my friends and family around the country.
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote