Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Yeah.

He's not going to gain yards on every play with our OL... but he has insanely better Vision and Hands than Parker. The fact their not letting him beastmode it is quite disappointing.

I think Mendy should be getting 15 carries and Parker 5-10.

Parkers gone after the year, and I'd love to see them Activate Redman from the PS. granted it was Preseason but he was destroying teams... not to mention his play against Carolina's 1st team defense was nothing short of stellar.

This is not the 3 yards and a cloud of dust team of the 70's, 90's, etc. This is a spread built team and should start acting like it.

Parker offers great change of pace but with his lack of vision, he shouldn't be starting over Mendy.

Dont you honestly think that if Mendy was showing something in practice after all this time he would be getting more carries? How else do you explain Wallace getting more snaps then Sweed?

You can't just say Mendy should get more carries because he was a 1st round pick, what has he done to deserve more carries? I've yet to see him do anything in a game, or pre-season game, that shows he needs to get more snaps.

I'm almost certain that if he was producing on the practice field they would be trying to find more chances for him to play...Seems like everyone just assumes he should get more snaps because he was a good prospect and was drafted high, but almost everytime he's gotten a chance to get snaps he's looked below average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote