Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Books

I figured it was time to replace the old Literature thread with something new and fresh. What's everyone reading these days?

Some recent additions to my bookshelf...

Good, but not great. Then again, I think most contemporary mystery/thriller stuff is crap, so perhaps this was great by comparison to its genre. Well written, but not well written enough to make me want to read the sequel.

A really excellent book. It's rare that a novel about the contemporary status of a country manages to not lean on social value for its validity. This book manages to.

I got to consolidate my various JLB books into one nice collection, which I am now currently reading through in its entirety. Anyone who hasn't read Borges should.

And, because I can't get enough Borges...

Because Peter Sis and Borges are both awesome and so are mythological creatures.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote