Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 03-01-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Najeh Davenport Re-Signed

2 years $2 Million dollars..

Lets just pray he stays healthy.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
NFLBOY
Rookie

NFLBOY hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
2 years $2 Million dollars..

Lets just pray he stays healthy.
Here we go with the duce staley thing again. This is stupid.
NFLBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBOY View Post
Duce Staley was an injury prone RB, with his best years behind him, expected to carry the load.

Najeh is a solid RB, that presents a speed with size compliment, somewhat injury prone, but is a solid KR and 3rd down RB..

I don't see the resemblence.

Old 03-01-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats a pretty good price for him

i like it, now lets pick up tony and we'll be set
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good price for a guy that played alot of roles on the team last year. Even if he just returns kicks and is the #3 runner thats not a bad price.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBOY View Post

You are the most pestimistic person I have ever seen.

What can the Steelers do to make you happy?

Old 03-01-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

In related news Laundry Basket stock in Pittsburg has reached record highs.

...If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is one of the funniest things that has ever happened, ever...http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0708/1403417.html

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
In related news Laundry Basket stock in Pittsburg has reached record highs.

...If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is one of the funniest things that has ever happened, ever...http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0708/1403417.html
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Almost as funny as one of our radio announcers saying "Najeh is solid as a #2"

Old 03-01-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

... thats why his nickname is Najeh Davenpoop

Sidenote.. HOW DO I ADD A DAMN AVATAR!?!?!

Old 03-02-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:
... thats why his nickname is Najeh Davenpoop

Sidenote.. HOW DO I ADD A DAMN AVATAR!?!?!
His nickname is the dump truck.

I think he could be a solid 3rd down back, hopefully he can learn to pass block as well as Verron.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the signing. he is such an underrated kick returner.i think him down returning kicks with willie reid will give us some good KR. as far as 3rd down running back, i thought he was great last year, of course there were times were he didn't shine but it WAS his first year with us but i don't doubt that he will eventually get better at blocking and he was already better at the draws and screens that we are custom to running on 3rd downs. correction LOVE the signing.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77 View Post
His nickname is the dump truck.

I think he could be a solid 3rd down back, hopefully he can learn to pass block as well as Verron.
Shouldn't be hard, in all reality he's tons stronger than Verron, but you got to look at it this way too. Verron was a 4 year Steelers 3rd down back, he knew all the assignments, Najeh came in after our 2nd or 3rd game and was kind of thrown in there.

Old 03-02-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:
Shouldn't be hard, in all reality he's tons stronger than Verron, but you got to look at it this way too. Verron was a 4 year Steelers 3rd down back, he knew all the assignments, Najeh came in after our 2nd or 3rd game and was kind of thrown in there.
yeah I understand that, I just hope it doesn't take him too long to get it all figured out.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77 View Post
yeah I understand that, I just hope it doesn't take him too long to get it all figured out.
Shouldn't. He's a smart player. He'll have 5 preseason games (With considerable time) and a full training camp. Something he wasn't given opportunity to last year.

Not to mention Arians is streamlining the playbook. So, everyone will be getting the new playbook and they'll all be learning it. So he'll start just like everyone.