Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 10-22-2009, 06:07 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Yeah. That hurts, but who didn't see it coming? We have always been high on Snelling and now that he is our 3rd down back for the Dallas game and maybe the Saints game too, we will see what he has to offer; maybe we won't have to resign Norwood.
I still think we need to resign Norwood. Or we need to draft a back like him in the draft. Especially if Turner doesn't get back to what he was. That speed element really opens up our offense.

Quote:

So I was browsing over some stats, and Dallas accumulates 160 rushing yards per game with a crazy deep RB unit. Barber, Choice, and Jones? How are we going to stop that? If they have a weak offensive line, we can continue to have success against the running game, like in SF and against CHI. That likely isn't the case with Adams and Davis, but those are only names to me; I haven't seen them play.
Just got to do the same thing in my mind. Bring the heat a solid amount of time to clog lanes and get pressure. Make Romo try and beat us with pressure in his face.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:12 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I agree on the Lord's name thing, but otherwise...

C'mon Iloxy. I know it's you for two simple reasons:
1.) You talk about rep every time someone neg reps you.
2.) You love to argue.
I also love how he doesnt deny it either. Oxy, can you do this whole forum and more importantly this entire group of knowledgeable posters a favor and just leave and go back the the AF message boards. Ok thx.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

Falcon<3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
As of right now Antone Smith is on the practice squad and working with the scout team. I doubt we see him get any reps, but he really reminds me of Warrick Dunn with his size, and coming out from the same school.
If Smith hadn't been behind one of the youngest/worst/least disciplined lines in FSU history, he would have been someone a lot of teams were looking at to draft. As it stands now, I think if Norwood is down he needs to be called up to the squad just because we can't have 2 thunder backs with no lightning to change the pace of the game. Norwood on those toss plays was what really opened up the offense in the last game.
Falcon<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And there it is. The last missing piece. The FSU love.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
And there it is. The last missing piece. The FSU love.
Yea.

Why hasn't he been re-banned by now?

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

I don't understand what you guys have a problem with. What is FSU love? Saying that we have a good prospect, and saying that the school had a crappy o-line. If that's love...well...you guys have a twisted definition. No wonder you think I'm stupid, I actually understand words and their meanings while you have some alternate definitions you go by.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:53 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon<3 View Post
I don't understand what you guys have a problem with. What is FSU love? Saying that we have a good prospect, and saying that the school had a crappy o-line. If that's love...well...you guys have a twisted definition. No wonder you think I'm stupid, I actually understand words and their meanings while you have some alternate definitions you go by.
Not once have you denied it...you fail..enjoy your final days here yet again
Old 10-23-2009, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Oxy's FSU love, remember this guy that we were definitely going to take in the 2nd round:

Pat Watkins, baby!

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Let's hope we can continue this against Dallas. Here are some stats from Dallas:

Defense
-Allows a 94.6 QB rating for the opposing QB (6th worst)
-Allows a 62.8% rate for the opposing QB (9th worst)
-Allows 7.2 yards per pass attempt (15th worst)

They accumulated these statistics while playing TB, NYG, CAR, DEN, and KC. The Giants are the only ones that rival our passing offense, but instead of Steve Smith, Mario Manningham, and Kevin Boss as the receivers, we have Michael Jenkins, Roddy White, and Tony Gonzalez (i am not even going to get into manning-ryan (not that it its an obvious choice- its not)). We definitely seem to have the pass offense to take advantage of that pass defense, but with the extra week to prepare, will they find a way to unleash Ware and get the secondary on track? By the way, I don't want to target Brooking a ton during the game, because that is mean, but if the game is close, we have to pick him apart in pass coverage (and rush?).
Cowboys fan here. Going to be at the game and looking forward to it. I have lots of respect for your team, especially Ryan.

Those stats are a real head scratcher. It's not like our defense has allowed folks to march up and down the field. In fact, our defense has been pretty solid for about 58 minutes of the game. Where we have run into issues is the inconsistency of the offense to build a lead, then late in the game, we get the lead and the defense lets us down. Our offense has moved the ball well on every body. Our problem is that we've had critical errors on drives that have cause them to bog down.

Going back to the defense, as you guys know, Wade is a good defensive coach so it's been pretty much a head scratcher as to why Wade's defenses haven't perfermed as well as they should, especially at crunch time. I still keep thinking that the defense is going to have one of those games where the light comes on and they start becoming dominate. I will say that I think those stats are somewhat misleading. Our defense is better than they have played.

As for our offense, we move the ball. Period. As I said, we usually have an ill timed penalty or missed field goal or you name it.

This is going to be a real facinating game. I could see this thing going any number of ways. I could see a high scoring shoot out. I could see both offenses sputtering in the red zone thus making it a low scoring game.

I think this is the x factor and it's not anything new.

Felix Jones.

The guy is freaky explosive. The dude is averaging more than 9 yards every time he touches the ball. Unfortunately, it appears he's made of glass. Which is odd because he never missed a single game in college. Oh, well.

I really think Felix could be a major factor. The games that we haven't bogged down in the red zone is when Felix has been available.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Ryan and it should be a good one.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It should definitely be a good, competitive football game. If there was a blowout I would be shocked.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Felix is gonna be as big a factor as some other Cowboys hope/think. First game back from injury. He'll get 5-8 touches at most.

I'm not worried about the offense though. Haven't really been all year, except for the red zone. We seem to be able to move the ball down field fine, but can't punch it in when space becomes restricted. Part of that is because Barber has been out.... a bigger part of that is playcalling.

What I am worried about is our secondary getting lit up. Our run D has been fairly good since Game 2.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What I am worried about is our secondary getting lit up. Our run D has been fairly good since Game 2.
Agree 100%. As I've said before, (I think I'll put it in my sig) this team will go as far as the defense takes it.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Not once have you denied it...you fail..enjoy your final days here yet again
Denied what? How do I fail? Final days? I don't know what you're talking about.

All I know is

#1 I'm here to talk about football
#2 the only people who seem to have an issue with me are you guys, which I don't understand, and *** Ork Wang didn't like me because I said the better team won...oh well
#3 I'm here to talk about football. If I don't come to the Falcon forum, so be it, I'll be fine with that, but I haven't done anything wrong here.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Cowboys fan here. Going to be at the game and looking forward to it. I have lots of respect for your team, especially Ryan.

Those stats are a real head scratcher. It's not like our defense has allowed folks to march up and down the field. In fact, our defense has been pretty solid for about 58 minutes of the game. Where we have run into issues is the inconsistency of the offense to build a lead, then late in the game, we get the lead and the defense lets us down. Our offense has moved the ball well on every body. Our problem is that we've had critical errors on drives that have cause them to bog down.

Going back to the defense, as you guys know, Wade is a good defensive coach so it's been pretty much a head scratcher as to why Wade's defenses haven't perfermed as well as they should, especially at crunch time. I still keep thinking that the defense is going to have one of those games where the light comes on and they start becoming dominate. I will say that I think those stats are somewhat misleading. Our defense is better than they have played.

As for our offense, we move the ball. Period. As I said, we usually have an ill timed penalty or missed field goal or you name it.

This is going to be a real facinating game. I could see this thing going any number of ways. I could see a high scoring shoot out. I could see both offenses sputtering in the red zone thus making it a low scoring game.

I think this is the x factor and it's not anything new.

Felix Jones.

The guy is freaky explosive. The dude is averaging more than 9 yards every time he touches the ball. Unfortunately, it appears he's made of glass. Which is odd because he never missed a single game in college. Oh, well.

I really think Felix could be a major factor. The games that we haven't bogged down in the red zone is when Felix has been available.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Ryan and it should be a good one.
Interesting. With your offense stalling and our defense stepping up in the redzone (around 24th in yards but 4th in scoring. 37.5% of redzone attempts are converted to TDs), it would only make sense that the Boys will be kicking a lot of FGs. The Falcons offense is still an enigma to me. I don't know when or why the run game gets going to kick start our offense, because otherwise, Ryan starts off slow but is able to put together some great drives later on in the game.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You don't make mistakes against Atlanta and survive, and I call Chicago's Lovie Smith as my first witness.
-Link

Wow. This team has really come a long way since the disastrous 2007 season. No one would have thought that 2 seasons later, we are getting respect like this, while going on the road against America's team. Its crazy to think that some of the Falcon posters here have been here throughout that huge turn around (and some of the fellow MV7 era posters).

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All BS talk will get deleted. Look at the thread title, that's what we're talking about here.

That said, let's look back at my quote before the chicago game.

Quote:
If we can pick off Cutler sometime at the beginning of the game, he'll start to cry and lose focus. Pretty much all we gotta do is put pressure on him. Forte should be fine, not worried about him at all, we're not the lions, we can stop him.
Pretty much right on point. We picked off Cutler in the 1st quarter and we stopped the running game.

-------------------------

As for the cowboys game, I think we mach up very well against them. It won't be an easy win though. For the first time this year, I'm worried about stopping the run game. If we aren't able to stop or contain their run game, we lose this game, no question about it.

What I'm more afraid about then anything is how the hell will our offense run with #51 on the field??! Im ******** my pants here in horror. I guess maybe on the first play from scrimmage, we send harvey dahl after his knees!! And if that doesn't work, maybe matt ryan can throw the ball at his nuts until he can't play anymore. It will be god brutal.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
It should definitely be a good, competitive football game. If there was a blowout I would be shocked.
I expect it to come down to the 4th quarter, really the final few minutes of the game. I'd be surprised if someone won by more then a few possessions.

I like our chances, but I just don't like our defense in the final few minutes of the game, and I love Matty Ice in the final few minutes. There would have to be alot of changes made on our team for us to win, but I'm excited because I'm expecting a very good game.

Tony G may have a good game if Sensabaugh is still not right with the broken thumb, if that's the case he may have a field day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

TG is not going to be dictated to by Gerald. Sorry, I know Sensabaugh has had a good year to this point but TG is going to have a field day with him. That isn't the issue, the problem is we have got to get Turner moving and our defense needs to come up with a couple early stops/turnovers to really help our team play from ahead.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
TheFalconsFan
Rookie

TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
What I'm more afraid about then anything is how the hell will our offense run with #51 on the field??! Im ******** my pants here in horror. I guess maybe on the first play from scrimmage, we send harvey dahl after his knees!! And if that doesn't work, maybe matt ryan can throw the ball at his nuts until he can't play anymore. It will be god brutal.
lol that reminded me of I think back in 05 when Chris Draft played for the Carolina Panthers and he completely shut down our run game mostly by himself.

I wish we didn't cut Thomas Brown he could have brought an extra dimension
to the Power (Turner) Speed (Norwood) run game and I've never really been sold on Snelling he seems more like a FB than RB now with the Norwood being out for some time I hate it even more.

With our secondary we are going to have to be sure with our tackling considering that Roy Williams may get some reps in this game even tho he did well against him last year with the Lions but this is a different team, different system what I'm mostly concern about is Miles Austin he gets alot of YAC with his catches and if we don't get pressure on Romo to force his throws and if we aren't fast to wrap up Miles it could be a long day for us.......

Last edited by TheFalconsFan : 10-24-2009 at 09:41 PM.
TheFalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:20 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys fan-

I am really excited to be able to watch Matt Ryan for the first time. He seems to be the real deal as far as stats and sports center go. I can't wait to watch him play.

And I am nervous bout this game. My team is so inconsistent. Look at the stats on the Cowboys wideouts and you will see big game, then let down game. And that goes for all of them.

And on a side note-what happened to Jamaal Anderson? I havent followed his career, but I was just scrolling through Falcon stats and noticed a lack of stats in his collumn. I am not trolling-I just was wondering if he gets to play. And my team can't say anything about bad picks if that is what he is. I am sure Anderson is better than Bobby Carpenter.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:41 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamaal Anderson definitely gets playing time, in fact he gets too much of it. The problem with him is simple: He's just not good at what he gets payed to do.

Watch the game and look at #98, and you'll see for your self. He looks like a fool out there, it's embarrassing.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-25-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon<3 View Post
TG is not going to be dictated to by Gerald. Sorry, I know Sensabaugh has had a good year to this point but TG is going to have a field day with him.
Did you read anything I said, at all? Or did you just get excited to have a chance to talk about how good someone on your team is?

You basically said the exact same thing I said yet tried to act like I said something incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Once again, I will not be able to watch a game. This is the last time this year I will miss a game because of work.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 10-25-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Once again, I will not be able to watch a game. This is the last time this year I will miss a game because of work.

Ha. I've gotten lucky. This is the 3rd week in a row I will be able to watch on my high def big screen instead of watching a stream.

Jerious and Ovie are out. I figured on Jerious, but I was really hoping Ovie would be able to go. Tye Hill is finally active. Wonder how much time he sees. Oh, and Willy Mo is inactive... again.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TheFalconsFan
Rookie

TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.

That opening drive was very Payton Manning like........
TheFalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote