Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 10-23-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Seymour" This is where I want to be"

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...the-west-coast

Quote:
It has been nearly seven weeks since Richard Seymour's world turned upside down. Although he’s clearly still adjusting to his trade from New England to Oakland, Seymour insists he’s happy with the Raiders.

Of course, I asked Seymour at the right time. I had caught up to him after Oakland’s surprise 13-9 win over Philadelphia on Sunday.

Seymour was a major reason Oakland won. He had two sacks as Oakland blitzed extensively for the first time this season. It was his best game as a Raider since Week 1, when he played on raw emotion and had two sacks less than 48 hours after arriving in Oakland.

When Seymour plays well, the entire Oakland defense plays well. It’s clear why the Raiders felt compelled to give up their first-round pick in 2011 to get him.

The Raiders want Seymour, 30, to finish his career in Oakland. He is a free agent after this season. Perhaps his mindset was altered by the sweet aroma of victory, but Seymour seemed willing to accommodate the Raiders.

Asked if he could see himself re-signing with Oakland, Seymour said: “Oh, yeah, I like it here a lot. I can see that happening.”
You can read more with the link above

Im really happy he is liking it here. I hope we can sign him to a 4 or 5 year deal. He and Aso are the leaders of the team and if we follow them we should get better

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

If we could lock him and War Pigeon up, I am sure we will win our 4th SB next year.....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote