Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-20-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm renting The Familiar of Zero from Netflix and I have Xenosaga up as my next 3 DVD's. Any word on if these shows are any good?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I'm renting The Familiar of Zero from Netflix and I have Xenosaga up as my next 3 DVD's. Any word on if these shows are any good?
Reading some reviews that sounds like it would make me want to blow my head off.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Reading some reviews that sounds like it would make me want to blow my head off.
Hmmm, well, it should be in by tomorrow which means I'll be able to send it back fast enough that I can get Xenosaga in by the weekend assuming no delays.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmm, well, it should be in by tomorrow which means I'll be able to send it back fast enough that I can get Xenosaga in by the weekend assuming no delays.
Worth maybe a quick skim because if it's done really well it could be not bad, but based on the story they'd have to really nail it for it not become painful.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-20-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm watching Asura Cryin Season 2, anything else worth watching this fall season?
Did you watch season 1? The animation quality went from 'ok' to 'Shaft on a bad day' at about ep 7. Ruined everything for me.

I would say Kampfer if you like Ranma 1/2 inspired "Hilarity", but it's pretty barren.

Also: Bakemonogatari for anime of the year.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone seen the Devil May Cry anime??? not the best ever but surprisingly entertaining

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
anyone seen the Devil May Cry anime??? not the best ever but surprisingly entertaining
I will never understand why he loves strawberry ice cream. It's disgusting.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Did you watch season 1? The animation quality went from 'ok' to 'Shaft on a bad day' at about ep 7. Ruined everything for me.

I would say Kampfer if you like Ranma 1/2 inspired "Hilarity", but it's pretty barren.

Also: Bakemonogatari for anime of the year.
Yeah, I have no idea while I'm still watching it. Just haven't dropped it for some reason.

BTW does anyone know where I could watch armored trooper votoms?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-20-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
I will never understand why he loves strawberry ice cream. It's disgusting.
You mean sundae lol.....and Are you kidding me? Its da shizznit.....it kinda sucks its only 12 episodes and there's no true story line....i htink it would've been better if they had put all 4 DMC's into an anime...if done right could've been real good

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-22-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Worth maybe a quick skim because if it's done really well it could be not bad, but based on the story they'd have to really nail it for it not become painful.
I made it......... I think either one and a half episodes or two and a half episodes and sent all three DVD's back.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I made it......... I think either one and a half episodes or two and a half episodes and sent all three DVD's back.
Sounds like a winner!
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
BTW does anyone know where I could watch armored trooper votoms?
Anybody, anybody, bueller, bueller...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nope I looked around couldn't find it sorry man. That is one I'm fortunate enough to have on my HD. I got it from a friend, I can see where he got it from if you want.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yea dude sorry....i tried looking around and stuff but came up empty

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-22-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

damn, I keep finding the sequels/prequels but can't find the damn original. I guess I'll have to find something else to watch.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2009, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

I'm going to give the law of ueki a shot. Hopefully this will be better than my last 2 debacles.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Some of ya'll may clown on me a bit for this one but....

I think Zoids is actually a pretty good series

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-23-2009, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Some of ya'll may clown on me a bit for this one but....

I think Zoids is actually a pretty good series
Are you kidding? Zoids? You ACTUALLY LIKED THAT FREAKIN' SHOW????? WHAT KIND OF ANIME FAN AR no I'm just kidding, I liked Zoids too. :D
Old 10-24-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Has anyone seen the .hack anime and stuff??? Looks extremely confusing...there's like 2 seasons right .hack//something and .hack//something else???

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-24-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Has anyone seen the .hack anime and stuff??? Looks extremely confusing...there's like 2 seasons right .hack//something and .hack//something else???
I caught a few episodes but never really got into far enough to see what it was really about. Have meant to go back and watch it a few times but never have.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-24-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've seen a few episodes when they showed it on Cartoon Network. I also played the first game of the series the anime is based on. All the characters are like in an MMORPG and if they die they actually die or something. It's been a while, but it was pretty interesting.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My new most disappointing Anime is Air Gear. Well more so the 20ish episodes of anime were great....however the manga goes off in the most stupid tangent. It took a great Manga/Anime and made it into one of those crappy ones. I was highly disappointed...worst part was when they introduced Obama in it. He had a different name...but he was def Obama. Honestly what does any American President have to do with Roller Blades?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
My new most disappointing Anime is Air Gear. Well more so the 20ish episodes of anime were great....however the manga goes off in the most stupid tangent. It took a great Manga/Anime and made it into one of those crappy ones. I was highly disappointed...worst part was when they introduced Obama in it. He had a different name...but he was def Obama. Honestly what does any American President have to do with Roller Blades?

Good grief I'm glad I never gave that show a chance. I remember watching the first episode and thinking "good lord, this is the rollerblading and the ridiculous".

(that was a the Fast and the Furious joke btw).
Old 10-25-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I've realized....my whole childhood was sports, video games, and anime...I didn't even know it was Anime i just thought they were regular cartoons with more action than Scooby-Doo lol

I've seen so many though...all those hours....

Anywho.....I love me some Gundam. I've seen all of Gundam Wing and a few episodes here and there of Gundam Seed I believe it was

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-26-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.