Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-03-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
So just hit the back button and don't come back into threads that irritate you.
It's not the thread that irritates me. It's the people in the thread who are all saying the same god damn thing, even though somebody clearly explained it. I go into threads because I expect intelligent discourse, not to read the same thing fifty times.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
You know, I've heard about those anxiety attacks people get sometimes after smoking the ganja, but I never imagined.
It's not the ganja; it's the lack thereof.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see him back with us, but I'm not counting on it. I would be a bit disappointed if he wasn't back, much moreso than losing Drew Bennett, but they have been trying to restructure this deal for a little while, and I don't think it ever got close, so I guess it had to be done. And yes, like was said, this was done because he was due an 8.5 mill roster bonus.

I guess if he signs elsewhere, we may look for a complement back for LenDale in FA or the draft.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
I'd like to see him back with us, but I'm not counting on it. I would be a bit disappointed if he wasn't back, much moreso than losing Drew Bennett, but they have been trying to restructure this deal for a little while, and I don't think it ever got close, so I guess it had to be done. And yes, like was said, this was done because he was due an 8.5 mill roster bonus.

I guess if he signs elsewhere, we may look for a complement back for LenDale in FA or the draft.
I'm looking at a 50% chance that he will be back, but he might be playing for the Broncos next season.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

he's visiting oakland.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
he's visiting oakland.
He might sign there, but i really see the Broncos signing him if we don't get a deal done soon.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never saw this coming he had a pretty good year
Old 03-03-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he would fit nicely with Oakland for a couple of years.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I never saw this coming he had a pretty good year
Cap reasons...........

Old 03-04-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
needled24_7
Rookie

needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.needled24_7 is a cocksman.

would they have white as the full-time starter or do you think they'll get a veteran free agent to go with him?
Old 03-04-2007, 03:23 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Henry put up some good numbers, but if you look at his stats he really just tore up the weak run defenses and disappeared against the quality ones...its also an issue if we want to sign him long term because he should demand decent money and we have LenDale sitting in the wings...I dont think Henry will be coming back and this shows confidence in LenDale...Henry played well at times, but the OLine played very well at times particularly when Stewart came in...also Vince greatly helped the running game because he is a constant threat on the bootleg...if you notice the Titans run game didnt exist before Vince came in, but he opened things up along with improved OL play...Henry had some moments last year, but moving on isnt a bad thing...but I would not be surprised if we went after someone like Lorenzo Booker in the draft to compliment LenDale
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:49 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
JESUS ******* CHRIST PEOPLE. READ WHAT ELSE HAS GONE ON IN THE ******* THREAD BEFORE YOU ******* POST.

Yes, it may have come as a surprise to a lot of us that Travis Henry got cut. But how many times has Smitty had to say that this was an expected salary cap move, and that he'll probably resign with the Titans.

This has happened in just about every signing/cut thread this week. People are taking the time to post and explain the strategy behind these decisions, and you lazy ******* just blow right by it so you can post "omg how surprising" or "that's too much money." Seriously. Read what the **** has people have been talking about in the thread so you don't sound like a redundant ******* idiot.
Preach on, brotha!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

has anyone heard about the ravens being interested in him?
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've read that Ted Thompson has shown interest in Henry but with some character issues I don't if the Packers will bring him in. You can say that Koren Robinson was brought in and he has issues but TT knew Koren more and knew what type of individual Koren could be.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote