Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-30-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Official New York Knicks Team Discussion Thread

****** Knicks.

anyway, discuss how much we suck.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
****** Knicks.

anyway, discuss how much we suck.
Wow great opening to a thread BBD. we dont suck as much we did last yr so off to 2010 away.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its just so frustrating. at least Galo scored some points in our opener. My boy Wilson Chandler is looking good too.

But jeez, no 1st round draft pick. No real Center to speak of. We have too many small forwards. no point guard, no real shooting guard, we're a hot mess.

We need to trade a forward while we can.

Id package a forward and Nate Washington for a legit defensive Center.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking Wade and Bosh come in next year and no LeBron.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
its just so frustrating. at least Galo scored some points in our opener. My boy Wilson Chandler is looking good too.

But jeez, no 1st round draft pick. No real Center to speak of. We have too many small forwards. no point guard, no real shooting guard, we're a hot mess.

We need to trade a forward while we can.

Id package a forward and Nate Washington for a legit defensive Center.
Wilson Chandler didn't play good in the 1st game at all so dont know why your happy about his performance.

we have no 1st thank 2 Isiah but hopefully at worst you can buy a pick from a contender who usually sell their picks

Nate Washington? lol idk he left the titans for the Knicks no seriously what center are you going to trade for and expect this other team to take Nate and a extra.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Did I say Nate Washington? lol.

Id love Wade, but can we afford Wade and Bosh? I thought they made some changes to the salary cap and we probably will only be able to afford 1 guy?

Id honestly rather have Amare than Bosh. Bosh is too soft for my liking.

And Chandler had 21 points? How was he awful?

My concerns with Amare are his health and his defense though. But I think you can teach him defense. He has toughness to him. His health scares me though. He was such a monster before that microfracture surgery. I think his game has dipped lately bc he's become unmotivated in Phoenix.

I think the bright lights of NY and coming back to D'Antoni would light a fire under him.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure they can still afford 2 max contracts.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Well hot damn.

I guess I'll start paying attention next year and just skip this year then. No need for any extra aggravation that this team would cost me.

I said after we traded Ewing (<///3), that I wouldn't get excited about the Knicks until I feel we put together a legit team that could compete for a championship.

That was 10 years ago :(

I still can't believe we traded Ewing. I still haven't forgiven the Knicks for that one.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did I say Nate Washington? lol.

Id love Wade, but can we afford Wade and Bosh? I thought they made some changes to the salary cap and we probably will only be able to afford 1 guy?

Id honestly rather have Amare than Bosh. Bosh is too soft for my liking.

And Chandler had 21 points? How was he awful?

My concerns with Amare are his health and his defense though. But I think you can teach him defense. He has toughness to him. His health scares me though. He was such a monster before that microfracture surgery. I think his game has dipped lately bc he's become unmotivated in Phoenix.

I think the bright lights of NY and coming back to D'Antoni would light a fire under him.
ya u said Nate Washington

Wilson Chandler shot the ball horribly he didn't make many jump shots yet he took a lot. Look at his shot chart and look at all the missed shots jumpers he took. Most of his points were around the paint except for one shot.

We can only afford 1 guy if we cant get rid of Curry and Jeffries. I would easily take Bosh over Amare. Mike had him in phoenix and couldn't teach him defense but now in NY he is going to teach him defense? come on. Bosh is tougher then Amare yet you want Amare over him. Bosh at least makes a effort on defense unlike Amare.

Last edited by LTgiants : 10-30-2009 at 04:35 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
ya u said Nate Washington

Wilson Chandler shot the ball horribly he didn't make many jump shots yet he took a lot. Look at his shot chart look all the missed shots jumpers he took most of his points were around the paint except for one shot.

We can only afford 1 guy if we cant get rid of Curry and Jeffries. I would easily take Bosh over Amare. Mike had him in phoenix and couldn't teach him defense but now in NY he is going to teach him defense? come on. Bosh is tougher then Amare yet you want Amare over him. Bosh at least makes a effort on defense unlike Amare.
I'm ok with it. We have no jump shooters outside of Gallo, who should be banging in the paint anyway, so I'm ok with him taking jump shots. Somebody's gotta do it.

I don't want Gallo standing outside like Dirk Nowitzki's soft ass and shooting jumpshots, I want him in the paint banging bodies. He has to learn some toughness.

I'm not expecting D'Antoni to be our head coach for more than 2 more years. Signing Amare though would be a long term decision. Amare sucks at defense but can easily learn how to play it. He has the body for it, its just effort, that needs to be taught to him. He'll learn under the right guidance. He's tougher than Bosh. He shows it on the offensive side with how he attacks the hoop. He just needs someone to teach him how to be aggressive on the defensive side as well. Its all mental with him, a good defensive coach with credibility could mold him into a defender.

Bosh is not a banger in the paint. He tries, but he's too skinny. Shaq is right, he's RuPaul.

I don't want that on our team. I don't want to see us become a finesse team, although it looks like thats what we're becoming.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm ok with it. We have no jump shooters outside of Gallo, who should be banging in the paint anyway, so I'm ok with him taking jump shots. Somebody's gotta do it.

I don't want Gallo standing outside like Dirk Nowitzki's soft ass and shooting jumpshots, I want him in the paint banging bodies. He has to learn some toughness.

I'm not expecting D'Antoni to be our head coach for more than 2 more years. Signing Amare though would be a long term decision. Amare sucks at defense but can easily learn how to play it. He has the body for it, its just effort, that needs to be taught to him. He'll learn under the right guidance. He's tougher than Bosh. He shows it on the offensive side with how he attacks the hoop. He just needs someone to teach him how to be aggressive on the defensive side as well. Its all mental with him, a good defensive coach with credibility could mold him into a defender.

Bosh is not a banger in the paint. He tries, but he's too skinny. Shaq is right, he's RuPaul.

I don't want that on our team. I don't want to see us become a finesse team, although it looks like thats what we're becoming.
Wilson Chandler should not be taking more jump shots then anyone on this team except for Jared Jeffries that's literally about it.

Gallo should be shooting jump shots till the d was to worry about it him making to many and then drive it in the paint he is 20-21 yrs old he is not going to come and banging in the paint like he is Dejuan Blair that is not gallo's game I hope he does develop a inside game like Dirk(who is far from a *****) has and have Gallo play the 4 so Wilson can play the 3.

D'antoni is going to be the head coach until he says he wants out. Walsh is not going to fire him even if the 2010 plan doesn't work. Amare has been in the league longer then bosh yet he hasn't learned it under our coach so know all of a sudden he is going to learn defense why cause he is being coached in a different state? I am sorry but give me Bosh any day over Amare.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

We can argue Bosh vs Amare all day and just never agree on it. I always like Stoudemire better. I just feel he's a better player.

Just a difference of opinion. Never was a big fan of Bosh bc I don't like skinny power fowards.

Dirk is a *****. Come on. Always was. Out of all the big men in the NBA, I probably hate Dirk Nowitzki the most.

Im old school in my basketball philosophies, I always felt big men should be post players who are tough. Let the Guards shoot and penetrate. Big men should rebound, block shots, and post up, and have an inside game.

Dirk Nowitzki is a 7 foot shooting guard, and he plays like it too. And is a mental midget. Id never want him on the Knicks. I can't stand his game, or anyone who plays like him. Thats why Im not a Gallo fan, and probably never will be.

He'll never have a ring. (Dirk)
Old 10-30-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We can argue Bosh vs Amare all day and just never agree on it. I always like Stoudemire better. I just feel he's a better player.

Just a difference of opinion. Never was a big fan of Bosh bc I don't like skinny power fowards.

Dirk is a *****. Come on. Always was. Out of all the big men in the NBA, I probably hate Dirk Nowitzki the most.

Im old school in my basketball philosophies, I always felt big men should be post players who are tough. Let the Guards shoot and penetrate. Big men should rebound, block shots, and post up, and have an inside game.

Dirk Nowitzki is a 7 foot shooting guard, and he plays like it too. And is a mental midget. Id never want him on the Knicks. I can't stand his game, or anyone who plays like him. Thats why Im not a Gallo fan, and probably never will be.

He'll never have a ring. (Dirk)
I am sorry you havent watched much of recent dirk cause he actually is in the paint a lot. I could name much softer players then dirk but im on the run so I cant go through the whole list.

Amare aint that much bigger then bosh yet suffers from the same problems you give bosh flack for.

Gallo isn't the same as dirk similar yes but not the same at all.

I agree I like the 90's Knicks style of using defense to create offense have the bigs rebound and try to post up all game if they don't have it throw it to the guards for the j I understand where your coming from. This isn't the same its about speed and moving the ball more then power and force. Ideally this system would be run like the showtime Lakers good on defense explosive on offense. Unlike the old Knicks which were more about terrorizing defense and points in the paint.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, me personally, I just don't believe in the run and gun type of basketball. Never have.

I've always been a defense/half court offense guy.

I know the league has changed since the 90s, you can't handcheck anymore and all of that, but 1 thing that will always remain true in basketball is defense wins in the playoffs.

You don't need to be dynamic on offense. Thats what your superstars are for. You just need 2 scorers on offense, (ideally 1 inside guy and 1 outside guy), and everybody else just needs to be role players who play hardnosed defense, can rebound, and hit a decent jump shot.

Thats it. I don't like the direction we're heading in. The spread and penetrate style. It doesn't win championships.

Eh, I don't know. I'm just a frustrated fan.

The only players I like on our team are Wilson Chandler and David Lee. I feel like they can at least be decent role players who can thrive around some stars.

Everyone else can go. Al Harrington is a solid player too, I don't mind him. Let's see what our draft pick does, id love for him to be a scrappy dog in the paint.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, me personally, I just don't believe in the run and gun type of basketball. Never have.

I've always been a defense/half court offense guy.

I know the league has changed since the 90s, you can't handcheck anymore and all of that, but 1 thing that will always remain true in basketball is defense wins in the playoffs.

You don't need to be dynamic on offense. Thats what your superstars are for. You just need 2 scorers on offense, (ideally 1 inside guy and 1 outside guy), and everybody else just needs to be role players who play hardnosed defense, can rebound, and hit a decent jump shot.

Thats it. I don't like the direction we're heading in. The spread and penetrate style. It doesn't win championships.

Eh, I don't know. I'm just a frustrated fan.

The only players I like on our team are Wilson Chandler and David Lee. I feel like they can at least be decent role players who can thrive around some stars.

Everyone else can go. Al Harrington is a solid player too, I don't mind him. Let's see what our draft pick does, id love for him to be a scrappy dog in the paint.
I have no problem with the run gun but the only way run and gun really works is if you have guys who play defense and who can play offense. Which is why I was really happy we drafted a guy like Toney Douglas this year who could possibly be our pg of the future if not then our sixth man of the future.

You don't have to be a dynamic offense but it helps make up if you don't have a good enough defense. Unfortunately we are not 100% good on either side of the ball yet.

Al Harrington has stepped up to be a leader so far this season and has been playing well but we cant afford to pay him any big money he has to be willing to sacrifice possible fa money if he wants to stay.

Imo I don't know how sold Walsh is on giving Lee or Nate a long term deal I think if he can trade them( If he can idk) by the deadline and get something he likes I wouldn't be surprised if both are gone.

Jordan Hill is a project he is still learning he is nowhere near making a big contribution to this team right now maybe towards the end of the season he might show a flash or two.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping that Wilson progresses during the season, he couldn't work on his game too much in the offseason due to surgery and you can see he's still shooting too many 3s this season.

Gallo's reminded me why I was so high on him and our O should be running through him by the Allstar break.

Darko has impressed me, I've never been a big fan of his and laughed hysterically when Detroit picked him over Melo, I mean the dude was a bench warmer who had no clue how to use his skills on the court and got drafted 2nd due to workouts, but he's been playing good D and making smart decisions.

NoSharrington is still a bum and the team overall isn't very good but I like the 4 young guys we still have on their rookie contracts, can't wait to see what Hill becomes because he could be an ideal center for Mike D with his athleticism, rebounding, and offensive skills, once he polishes them.

Oh and toney Douglas should be our 4th quarter PG fairly soon because Duhon is just sort of there.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for cap space at worst we'll have room for a max + 7 mil, there's a good chance that becomes a max + 9mil and if jeffries gets dealt for an expiring, which isn't too unreasonable, that could be enough for 2 maxes, but what I'm hoping for is either Lebron, Mike Miller, Camby and nate or lebron, rondo and camby. If Wade leaves Miami it's to go home to chicago, I don't want amare on a long term deal and think toronto will do well enough to secure Bosh, so IMO Lebron is the most likely max to change teams and the most likely to join us as well, largely because Cleveland is so god awful around him and because they no longer have really good flexibility going forward.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-01-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Since I know how much you love gallo BBD I wanted to post that he's averaging 22.7 points on only 15.6 shots a game. That on top of his unselfish play, solid D and good effort on the boards, although he's still too thin to make an impact there. Makes me ecstatic about this pick.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bosh will be a Knick. Francessa has stated it and it makes perfect sense. The question is will that be enough to attract Joe Johnson, Wade, or LeBron.

We have a lot flexibility with Lee and Robinson. We could let them walk, keep them, or trade them this season.

I love Lee, but his defense has gotten worse as his star has risen. Plus, Hill is waiting in the wings.

Sucks that we don't have a first round pick and that we have so much money tied up in Jeffries and Curry.

Hopefully it will be a fun year and we'll see some improvement and flashes from the young guys. Otherwise, let's try and surprise the league and sneak into the playoffs. 0-3 is a great start.....
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Bosh will be a Knick. Francessa has stated it and it makes perfect sense. The question is will that be enough to attract Joe Johnson, Wade, or LeBron.

We have a lot flexibility with Lee and Robinson. We could let them walk, keep them, or trade them this season.

I love Lee, but his defense has gotten worse as his star has risen. Plus, Hill is waiting in the wings.

Sucks that we don't have a first round pick and that we have so much money tied up in Jeffries and Curry.

Hopefully it will be a fun year and we'll see some improvement and flashes from the young guys. Otherwise, let's try and surprise the league and sneak into the playoffs. 0-3 is a great start.....
Honestly I'd rather not bring in bosh unless we absolutely have to to draw lebron or wade as well. If we don't need to add Bosh I think we'd be a better team if we brought back camby, brought in mike miller and signed a veteran point guard to share that job with douglas. Let Lee and Nate walk and wait until 2011 when curry expires to make another big addition.

would give us a season of:
Camby/Hill/Curry
Gallo/Chandler
Chandler/Mike Miller
Lebron/Mike Miller
Vet/Douglas

Which could be a true contending team with some progress from Chandler and Hill with another 11 mil in cap space opening up in 2011.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Gallo is scoring points.

I just don't like perimeter big men. We'll see. He's doing better than I thought he'd do, I'll give him that.

I wanted Ricky Rubio so bad this draft. He'd actually pair up with Gallo very nicely, and Id be more open to our wide open style if we had a PG like Ricky Rubio.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

First Win WOOOOOOOO!!!! 1-3
Old 11-03-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
First Win WOOOOOOOO!!!! 1-3
With Gallo showing how he can make a big impact even on nights where his shot is off.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-06-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I like the signing of Stoudemire. I really like our options heading forward.

Getting Lebron is obviously the dream, but realistically, I don't see him coming. If we do get Lebron, I'd love for us to pair Stoudemire and Lebron together, and package a sign and trade for Chris Paul and sign him to an extension next year. We can afford another max contract player next year, so pairing those 3 together has championship potential.

If we don't get Lebron, I think we should get Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul next year. Save our money and just get Stoudemire this year. Melo wants to come to the Knicks bad. His wife lives here, he went to Syracuse, he loves NY, he has every reason to come here.

So I'm hoping we either have a combo of Lebron/Stoudemire/Paul in the future, or Melo/Stoudemire/Paul in the future. Either way, i think its gonna be exciting times to be a Knicks fan again. I can't wait.

We suffered long enough.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Melo will be accepting the Nuggets extension offer
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote