Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
Man, to be honest, Bill Belichick is an asshole. Gabriel was the best receiver you had, and it was clear that he had a rapport with Brady. I bleieve the rumors that he fell out of favor with Belichick. I absolutely could not believe when we picked him up off waivers, cause he really is a good receiver. I guess he just didn't fit the mold.......
BB has 3 Super bowl rings so what ever he's doing obviously works and nobody should question his decisions

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote