Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 09-30-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Smoke14
Rookie

Smoke14 smells like sex panther.Smoke14 smells like sex panther.
Default Jeremy Trueblood

What do Tampa Bay fans think of this monster of a man? I see he has started 50 straight games for you guys. I was a huge fan of his coming out of Boston College. Loved the nasty attitude and take no prisioners approach to destroying DLineman. Loved the fight at the senior bowl. I see he is finally a free agent and I was wondering how his has progressed in the NFL? How is his run blocking and his pass blocking against NFL talent?
Smoke14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By far the worst O lineman on the team. Does a nice job in the run game of moving people off the line, but thats it. Can't hang with speed rushers to save his life. Also doesn't keep his head in the game with false starts and when his head's in the game, he'll let the game get to him with dumb penalties. Penalties that take you back 15 yards not 5 and kill drives for your team. Don't see us bring him back... All in all a good 3rd round pick that after five years moves on when he's a free agent.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
BUC backer
Rookie

BUC backer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

he was a second round pick that year
BUC backer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are right, my mistake.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad pick.

Trueblood is all talk, no talent.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
BUC backer
Rookie

BUC backer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't think he's horrible, but I don't think he's very good. He seems solid to me in the run game but is stiff, nonathletic, and plays too high in pass defense.

I like his name and his demeanor, except when he get penalized
BUC backer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well yeah that sums it up. He's a starter, but he is easily expendable.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most teams have multiple weak links on the offensive line. Trueblood isn't a good starter but I'll take him as our worst OL starter. We've had a lot worse.

He still frustrates me though.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

He's better than that bust Kenyatta Walker we had!!!!!!