Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
He was productive a few years ago. I had him on my fantasy team and he would always get like 8 catches for 30 yards lol.
I know. He dropped a few balls this year, though, and he just didn't mesh into our offense.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double post. Well, this is fun.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you guys overpaid for him!!!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That's quite a hefty contract for a guy that hasn't done anything in his entire career.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
See? This was exactly what I was talking about in the Travis Henry thread.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
See? This was exactly what I was talking about in the Travis Henry thread.
And I liked Shanko too, but damn, we just re-signed our starting center to almost an indentical contract, and at least our starting center was more of an impact than Shanko. A great contract for Shanko, but if your a Vikings fan, that contract sucks in terms for the overall organization. He does have potential though,and I wish him the best of luck.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Hooray for us!!! Rep points for the first person who can seriously tell me anything positive about him!!
He went to Morgan St. which is about 5 ******s from my house!!! Rep points??

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
MNRunLeft
Rookie

MNRunLeft hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The contract is very front weighted and which is the only reason I'm not angry about the size of the deal. Probably still spent to much on him, but in this market everyones being overpayed.
MNRunLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
People just don't get the salary cap, especially with the new inflation.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
He went to Morgan St. which is about 5 ******s from my house!!! Rep points??
Too late, ERU. Yourfavestoner already got them.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats a lot of money for a 4th year player who had 12 catches this past year. Giants didn't even attempt to re-sign him. I'm just glad Shaun O'Hara didn't hit the open market. Shiancoe basically got the same contract he did. One started 16 games and one had 12 catches as a backup. I think he will be servicable but not great.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

He's a solid second tight end, it's really weird how many ex-Giants go to the Vikings.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
He's a solid second tight end, it's really weird how many ex-Giants go to the Vikings.
I can't think of any more besides Whittle. I'm probably not thinking of someone.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't think of any more besides Whittle. I'm probably not thinking of someone.
Rosenthal.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch must have been desperate for a TE coz he aint any good

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan View Post
Ouch must have been desperate for a TE coz he aint any good
Sorry, we can sign the best player at every position like you guys.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I actually like the Shiancoe signing. Yes, they overpaid. And I wouldn't fully trust him to be our starter. I hope the Vikes grab a TE early in the draft. It's too bad Olsen won't be there at 41.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Too late, ERU. Yourfavestoner already got them.
Then I wish you the worst of luck with Shiancoe!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the money, but I like the move for the Vikings. Shiancoe was never going to maximize his potential in New York behind Shockey. This sends him to a place where he could become the lead guy ... and frees up the Vikings to search for other areas (or be more aggressive in trying to move up for Calvin Johnson) in the draft. Shiancoe, as noted, has plus athleticism, and I believe the hands are capable. Childress should be able to maximize any ability there.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Argh, I desperately wanted the Giants to re-sign him. I would much rather see him starting over Shockey to be completely honest with you. He's an excellent blocker, and generally hasn't had a lot of games to prove himself, due to Shockey. That and he doesn't have a really big ego..
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Argh, I desperately wanted the Giants to re-sign him. I would much rather see him starting over Shockey to be completely honest with you. He's an excellent blocker, and generally hasn't had a lot of games to prove himself, due to Shockey. That and he doesn't have a really big ego..
I'll trade you Shiancoe for Shockey straight up right now. I'd have no problem with it.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote