Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit. I hate you Bowe.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone convince me that diuretics should be illegal???? he forced himself to piss. i know this isnt the first time. i believe deuce mccallister and will smith were suspended for the same thing.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
someone convince me that diuretics should be illegal???? he forced himself to piss. i know this isnt the first time. i believe deuce mccallister and will smith were suspended for the same thing.
Diuretics are a masking agent, used to flush your system when you don't want the water soluble steroids to show up in a drug test, or street drugs.

I doubt Bowe was under any severe weight restrictions with the Chiefs that required him to lose major poundage.

Testing positive for diuretics usually means you were doing something else much more serious that you didn't get caught for.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Kevin and Pat Williams are winning right now. Maybe he really did it and knows he doesn't have a case?
Their the exceptions, alot of other players in that same boat lost out. Also you have to keep in mind if you go the appeal route and prolonge it, the suspension could take place next season and he'd miss the first 4 games of the season, which I really think he'd rather take those games now.

Also Haley was strict on him losing weight so it's really not all that surprising. I never felt he was that big before hand anyway so I don't know why it was a big deal to lose all this weight. If he was at 220, I can see trying to lose 5 lbs or so, but I can't really imagine him much bigger then that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Diuretics are a masking agent, used to flush your system when you don't want the water soluble steroids to show up in a drug test, or street drugs.

I doubt Bowe was under any severe weight restrictions with the Chiefs that required him to lose major poundage.

Testing positive for diuretics usually means you were doing something else much more serious that you didn't get caught for.
Or it could mean that Haley was insane about the team as a whole losing weight, especially his WRs. He is insane when it comes to their conditioning, even going so far as to make Bowe get his eyes examined to see if that's why he had the drops so bad (it wasn't apparently).

He has never struck me as the type of person to use steroids and until they prove he did that won't change.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picking up Chris Chambers on the waiver wire last week is looking like a pretty sweet move right about now.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i agree bbd. im sick to my stomach. ******* ****!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Or it could mean that Haley was insane about the team as a whole losing weight, especially his WRs. He is insane when it comes to their conditioning, even going so far as to make Bowe get his eyes examined to see if that's why he had the drops so bad (it wasn't apparently).

He has never struck me as the type of person to use steroids and until they prove he did that won't change.
You can not blame Haley I love Bowe but if he did this its on him and no one else.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After the Alex Rodriguez debacle, I thought I'd stop seeing that kind of thinking. There's no such thing as a type of person who takes steroids and a type who doesn't. Ultimately it all hangs on the people who surround the athlete.

Not saying Bowe did or didn't. Just pointing that out.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think Bowe already had LASIK eye surgery anyways..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have lost all sympathy for players that test positive, be it for a supplement or steriods. I believe steroid use is way more rampant in football then a lot of us believe. They are not normal people when you look at them, I'm sorry I don't buy it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
God ******* dammit. Hes on my fantasy team in my money league. I just lost Turner, now Bowe. Right in the middle of my playoff push. Ahhh.
Feeling you, throw in Portis, Calvin Johnson and the fact that pretty much everyone not named Dallas Clark is stinking it up and you have my team...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
You can not blame Haley I love Bowe but if he did this its on him and no one else.
I wasn't even blaming Haley a little bit. I was merely stating that Haley was really pushing the conditioning/losing weight across the board (good thing) and Bowe did something stupid (diuretics) to help him make weight. It is all on Bowe, pure and simple.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote