Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 11-24-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thule is right. Apathy is the best way to handle a problem.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:47 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
So basically as long as everyone ignores Bob for the rest of the entire time they post here, then things will be fine. I'm not sure that's what Bob even wants. LOL.

I applaud the effort, but we all know one thing solves all.
Do it D. Do it!!!! Save us all!
Old 11-24-2009, 03:05 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we all like the insightful points of views that Bob makes. But I think I'll just delete anything if he starts to talk about himself or others. Ward has given me the ok to ban him if it gets to be too much.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:12 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I think we all like the insightful points of views that Bob makes.
Don't count me in on the "we".
Old 11-24-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In other news...Rudy Carp was claimed by the Bucs for whatever reason. They sure do like to stockpile crappy Qbs.

And we signed Cletis Gordon and cut Rossum.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:35 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I remember when the Texas defense introduced itself to Rudy Carpenter. It wasn't pretty.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Don't pay any attention to him, he's the only one that can be right about anything Cowboys related, Bob tells us all how it's going to be before hand. He's always by himself with thoughts, how dare you try to give credit to someone else!!! lol.

I sig quoted Burns in my sig the very same day he made this comment, had I not felt that strongly about Austin it would have never been there. Of course I thought Hurd was on his way to breaking out too, but again there is only so many balls to go around, Hurd could be a beast somewhere like Miami where they can use a WR who knows how to run routes and catch.

But of course, Bob is the only one who can be right about anything around here, how silly of us to forget that.
Just go find the post if you know where it is and I will call you FOOTBALL GOD for a week.

Last edited by herniateddisc : 11-24-2009 at 11:35 AM.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
Im confused. How is this game going to be a slaughter? The Skins have a better defense than the Packers even without Haynesworth. You guys didnt score a point for 59 minutes of that game in GB. The Skins just had their biggest win of the season last week beating a team you guys couldnt (Broncos).

The Skins have no pressure to win this game. The Boys have all of the pressure not to choke like they did last year in Dallas vs the Redskins. So how is this going to be a slaughter? I can see either team winning and I have no problem with anyone predicting a Cowboys victory. I just dont see how the Cowboys are going to slaughter the Redskins tomorrow.

If it does happen ill be the first to say you were right. I just dont see how anyone after what happened last week can actually say one team is going to blowout another. Even more so in a rivalry game where 7 of the last 10 meetings have been decided by 5 pts or less.
See? Dont question me again. I told you it would be a beat down and it was. Not even close.

I love those barnburners. Absolutely riveting football.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Um, when they got throws, they caught them. Miss the last drive huh?

Will repeat ad-nauseum, the problem with this Pasing Game is Roy "Cooler" Williams is running the hot routes. From the second he complained, his targets are WAY UP, his drops way up and the points scored way down.

Roy is no Mike Irvin, you can't count on him to run them right, run them hard or catch them.

Miles Austin is our BEST #1 and time for Cooler to get on the back of the bus with the other losers like Hamlin.
Ahem. Miles, number #1 that delivers.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well today it was all single coverage...we know what he can do when he's not respected as much...next week should be a challenge, as he'll gain more focus once again, like these previous two weeks. Dont be surprised if he has another quiet one, hopefully not, but these are the normal bumps in the road or growing pains for budding young receivers. We saw how he was a lot less productive when coverages were being rolled to him.

I was actually really surprised they decided to play so much single coverage and man against us. Bump and run in there as well. If they just did what we've been seeing the last two weeks, it probably would have been much of the same. It's not like Garrett knows how adjust ever. We'll see, I'm expecting some offensive struggles next week. I sure as hell hope not, though. When our offense is sputtering, these games are hard to watch.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote