Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 08-02-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusfather View Post
Oregon:

LeGarrette Blount, Ed Dickson, and Walter Thurmond will come off the board in the first 3 or 4 rounds. T.J. Ward and Will Tukuafu will probably be drafted late.
The only other seniors I'd mention would be Simi Toeaina and Willie Glasper. Both those guys have a shot at being drafted if they get enough playing time and play well. Whoever starts opposite Thurmond will have quite the opportunity to put together a lot of numbers and tape. Glasper is the lead candidate for that spot and has the talent to succeed. I say he does well enough and shows enough in postseason workouts to earn himself an NFL contract. Toeaina I'm less sure about, but he's got the size and will have the opportunity to prove himself.

The only junior I feel may leave early is Jamere Holland. With a big year, he has the raw attributes to draw serious looks from the league. His history leads me to believe he's a likely candidate to take the money over returning for his degree even if his projection ends up being in the middle rounds.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can think of one who has even a chance and that is TE Jamie McCoy:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:02 AM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here we are the last week of the season...updating my preseason thoughts on PSU prospects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
I'm only listing those that will be out of eligibility or that are likely to go pro early.

Daryll Clark - QB - 6'2", 233 - Will put up good college stats, but probably a Brad Banks type as far as NFL projections go.
****No change

Dennis Landolt - OT - 6'4", 303 - Solid RT, mid-late round guy at this point.
****No change

Sean Lee - MLB - 6'2, 233 - Coming off an ACL injury in April 2008. A bit more athletic version of Paul Posluszny, and I see him as a late 2nd/early 3rd round type at this point (simply due to how recent PSU LBs have fallen in the draft). He put up 150 reps at 225 on the leg press at a fund raising event this past week, showing that his knee is just fine.
****Was hampered by an MCL injury on his other knee, but had a solid season. Probably 3rd round

Jaren Odrick - DT - 6'5", 304 - Big enough to play DT, but fast enough to play a 3-4 DE (he may get some DE reps this season). Very lean for being 300lbs. He may be Penn State's best chance at a first rounder.
****Big Ten DPOTY. No change.

Andrew Quarless - TE - 6'5", 253 - Antonio Gates-type specimen, but never has "gotten it". We'll see if he finally gets it this season. He's a type that could go first day, or could not even get drafted.
****Had a good season, he'll test well at the combine. Mid-round pick

AJ Wallace - CB - 6'1", 201 - Another specimen athlete who hasn't been able to put it all together and has always had nagging injuries. A solid season could make him a late rounder on potential.
****Didn't put it together. He may not be drafted.

Navarro Bowman - OLB - 6'1", 231 (JR) - Was the best LB in the Big Ten last year, and will be this year, too. He's got first round potential, but has had some maturity issues (which he's supposedly past now) which probably will hurt his stock. He'll probably go pro based on draft stock and financial needs (has a child, would like to support his mom since his dad died last fall).
****Hampered with a groin injury early in the season, he exploded the last few games. He may not test all that well at the combine, though.

I'm not listing Evan Royster simply because I don't think he goes pro in 2010.
****Still a good chance he goes pro. He's a poor man's Reggie Bush (not really good enough at WR or RB for the NFL) however.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:49 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa prospects:

1st round - Bryan Bulaga
2nd round - Amari Spievey
2nd round - Aj Edds
3rd round - Pat Angerer
3rd round - Kyle Calloway
3rd round - Anthony Moeaki

I think Iowa will have zero players drafted from rounds 4-7 this year.

Eubanks should sign on with someone as a free agent, and the same goes for Trey Stross.

Clayborn stays, if he were to declare, I would predict 2nd round as well.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
GoBroncos
Rookie

GoBroncos is a cocksman.GoBroncos is a cocksman.GoBroncos is a cocksman.GoBroncos is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBroncos View Post
Hey guys, been a lurker and decided to join. We have had a few college fans post their player prospects, and would like to do my favorite college team as well. I will try to keep my biasness out of it.

Sam Bradford

1st Round-Early first round top 5 pick.

Gerald McCoy

1st round-Top 10-15 pick.

Jermaine Gresham

1st round-Mid First round b/w 10-20.

Trent Williams

1st Round-Mid to late first round anywhere from 15-32.

Travis Lewis

Late first Round to early/mid 2nd round.

Demarco Murray

Early 2nd round to mid 2nd round- 33-45

Demarcus Granger

Late 2nd round to early 3rd round.-Depends on if his back holds up.

Auston English

Mid/Late 3rd round to 4th round.

Chris Brown

Mid 4th round-to 5th round

Dominque Franks

5th or 6th round.

They have a few other guys. I think Jeremy Beal and Frank Alexander might be NFL guys, but should most likely be coming back for their senior seasons. Look out for Keenan Clayton too. He is undersized for a LB, but a team might get a steal here in the 6th or 7th round.
All those guys I mentioned.

Sam Bradford, Mcoy, and Gresham 1st rounders. Trent Williams 3rd rounder.

The rest are undrafted.
GoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Here are my projections.
Allen Bailey DT/DE 1st-2nd round
Jason Fox OT 2nd-3rd round
Graig Cooper RB 3rd-5th round
Eric Moncur DE 4th-6th round
Darryl Sharpton LB 5th-7th round
Javarris James RB 6th-7th round
Colin McCarthy LB 6th-7th round
Dedrick Epps TE 6th-7th round
Update time.

Jason Fox- OT- 1st - I have said this before and I’ll say it again, Fox is going to be a good LT or an elite RT. He is a good run and pass blocker. Best fit will be in a ZBS.

Allen Bailey- DT/DE- 1st-2nd - Has all the physical tools in the world and should have a great combine. He is a bit raw so he should come back and work on his pass rushing moves.

Darryl Sharpton- MLB- 3rd-5th - Great at shedding blockers and has a knack for the football. I think he projects well to both, the 3-4 and 4-3.

Colin McCarthy- OLB- 3rd-5th - He is a great tackler and like Sharpton, he always has a knack for finding the ball. Best fit will be at SAM. Most likely he will come back for his senior season.

Leonard Hankerson- WR- 3rd-5th- He has had some problems catching the ball in the past but he has improved a lot this season. Hankerson is not very fast but he can make plays after the catch. Prototypical possession receiver. I think he will return for his senior season.

Graig Cooper- RB- 4th-5th- He has good speed but has terrible vision. He dances too much behind the LOS which often leads to negative plays. His combine numbers will help his stock.

Jimmy Graham- TE- 4th- 5th- Former basketball player….He is extremely raw but with his 6’8 frame, he possesses matchup problems especially in the redzone. He has good hands and has been pretty reliable. If a team wants to be patient with him, I think he will be a stud in a few years.

Javarris James- RB- 5th-undrafted- James has had some injury problems which has cost him playing time…. He has great vision and always finds the cutback lanes. Javarris is great out of the backfield as a receiver and he can also pick up the blitz. His biggest problem is that he has lost much of his burst after the injuries. It’s a shame to because I think he could have been one of the greatest Miami running back prospects ever.

Dedrick Epps- TE- 6th-undrafted- Good blocker…reliable hands. I think he projects to an H-back.

Joe Joseph- DT- 6th-undrafted - The injury to Fortson was a blessing in disguise as Joseph got to see the field more often. He actually is having a good season and is picking up a lot of tackles behind or near the line of scrimmage. Best fit will be at NT in the 4-3.

Eric Moncur- DE- 7th-undrafted- Injury prone….has always been a good pass rusher and solid against the run. I think he will have good workout numbers so that may get him drafted.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

University of Pitttsburgh

Alphabetical Order. Players in Italics have eligibility remaining.

TE - Nate Byham - 6'4" 265 - Late Round/UDFA

TE - Dorin Dickerson - 6'3" 230 - Mid-Rounds

ILB - Adam Gunn - 6'2" 230 - Late Round/UDFA

WR - Cedric McGee - 6'1" 205 - Late Round/UDFA

DT - Gus Mustakas - 6'3" 285 - Late Round/UDFA

OT - Jason Pinkston - 6'5" 305 - Mid-Rounds

DE - Greg Romeus - 6'5" 270 - 1st or 2nd Round

DE - Jabaal Sheard - 6'4" 260 - Mid-Rounds

QB - Bill Stull - 6'3" 215 - Late Round/UDFA

OG/OT - Joe Thomas - 6'5" 300 - Late Round/UDFA

DT - Mick Williams - 6'1" 280 - Late Round/UDFA

Last edited by phlysac : 11-29-2009 at 01:27 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
University of Pitttsburgh

Alphabetical Order. Players in Italics have eligibility remaining.

DE - Greg Romeus - 6'5" 270 - 1st or 2nd Round
I hope he goes back to school. I think he will be a top 15 pick next year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Notre Dame
Needed to update my list a bit.

Seniors:
Sam Young RT 3rd/6th 6'8 330
Quote:
Will somone fall in love with his upside? He has quite a bit of talent but has had a very dissappointing college career. Could still become a good NFL RT though
Eric Olsen OG/OC 4th/6th 6'5 305
Quote:
Solid player with a bit to much of a tendancy to make mistakes. Will still make a team pretty happy imo. Tough player
Kyle McCarthey SS 3rd/5th 6'1 203
Quote:
'Mister Dependable' has been the sole solid player on one of the worst ND defenses in history. Tackles solid but isnt the big hitter that he should be with his lack of speed.

Juniors/seniors with eligebility remaining (all guys possible to go pro only):

Jimmy Clausen QB 1st 6'3 217
Quote:
Great arm, relatively tough to guess where he will go though. Could go anywhere from 1st overall to mid first. Has the experience with pressure though.
Golden Tate QB 1st/3rd 5'11 195
Quote:
Guy with a pretty special skill set. strong runner after the catch. good body control but still has a long way to go as a wide receiver. Route running is a real concern and will prevent him from lining up in the slot

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Update time.

Jason Fox- OT- 1st - I have said this before and I’ll say it again, Fox is going to be a good LT or an elite RT. He is a good run and pass blocker. Best fit will be in a ZBS.

Allen Bailey- DT/DE- 1st-2nd - Has all the physical tools in the world and should have a great combine. He is a bit raw so he should come back and work on his pass rushing moves.

Darryl Sharpton- MLB- 3rd-5th - Great at shedding blockers and has a knack for the football. I think he projects well to both, the 3-4 and 4-3.

Colin McCarthy- OLB- 3rd-5th - He is a great tackler and like Sharpton, he always has a knack for finding the ball. Best fit will be at SAM. Most likely he will come back for his senior season.

Leonard Hankerson- WR- 3rd-5th- He has had some problems catching the ball in the past but he has improved a lot this season. Hankerson is not very fast but he can make plays after the catch. Prototypical possession receiver. I think he will return for his senior season.

Graig Cooper- RB- 4th-5th- He has good speed but has terrible vision. He dances too much behind the LOS which often leads to negative plays. His combine numbers will help his stock.

Jimmy Graham- TE- 4th- 5th- Former basketball player….He is extremely raw but with his 6’8 frame, he possesses matchup problems especially in the redzone. He has good hands and has been pretty reliable. If a team wants to be patient with him, I think he will be a stud in a few years.

Javarris James- RB- 5th-undrafted- James has had some injury problems which has cost him playing time…. He has great vision and always finds the cutback lanes. Javarris is great out of the backfield as a receiver and he can also pick up the blitz. His biggest problem is that he has lost much of his burst after the injuries. It’s a shame to because I think he could have been one of the greatest Miami running back prospects ever.

Dedrick Epps- TE- 6th-undrafted- Good blocker…reliable hands. I think he projects to an H-back.

Joe Joseph- DT- 6th-undrafted - The injury to Fortson was a blessing in disguise as Joseph got to see the field more often. He actually is having a good season and is picking up a lot of tackles behind or near the line of scrimmage. Best fit will be at NT in the 4-3.

Eric Moncur- DE- 7th-undrafted- Injury prone….has always been a good pass rusher and solid against the run. I think he will have good workout numbers so that may get him drafted.
I'm glad you did this. Good timing.

Fox - agree.

Bailey - 1st round lock. Safe pick with loads of upside. He would benefit from another year though.

Sharpton - agree.

McCarthy - I grade him higher than Sharpton. 3rd round most likely. He's the complete package...just needs to stay healthy. He's coming back for another year.

Hankerson - Claims he's coming back next year. I agree with your assessment. He's a hard worker and an overachieving athlete but he still had inconsistent hands. He could become a solid #2 or a complete bust.

Cooper - agree. 3rd or 4th rounder. Needs more coaching to change his running style. Very frustrating player.

Graham - Sky's the limit. He could go anywhere in the draft and it would be reasonable imo.

James - agree. Him and Cooper don't get enough yards after contact. I still think he could become a decent backup for a ZBS team, similar to a guy like Mike Bell.

Epps - I grade him higher than 6th round. 3rd or 4th imo. He has prototypical size, competent speed, good blocking ability. He can be a great #2 TE with his blocking ability and effectiveness in the short passing game.

Joseph - agree. He's had a good year but he's not very athletic. Some team will draft him and give him a shot at NT (4-3).

Moncur - Probably won't get drafted. Way too many injuries. He'll have a shot in camp and I wouldn't be surprised to see him make it.

You left out Sam Shields and Randy Phillips btw. Shields needs to improve his instincts but he could become a good corner. I'm not a fan of Phillips but scouts have higher opinions on him from what I remember. I also think Tervaris Johnson could be a solid H-back.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope he goes back to school. I think he will be a top 15 pick next year.
I second that. Amazing considering he has only played organized football since his senior year in HS.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
You left out Sam Shields and Randy Phillips btw. Shields needs to improve his instincts but he could become a good corner. I'm not a fan of Phillips but scouts have higher opinions on him from what I remember. I also think Tervaris Johnson could be a solid H-back.
I totally forgot about Shields. His speed will get him drafted. I expect him to run anywhere from a 4.20 to a 4.29. Phillips is just horrrible so I didn't even want to bring him up. And I didn't realize that Johnson was a senior. I do agree with you on him.He can be a solid H-back.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I totally forgot about Shields. His speed will get him drafted. I expect him to run anywhere from a 4.20 to a 4.29. Phillips is just horrrible so I didn't even want to bring him up. And I didn't realize that Johnson was a senior. I do agree with you on him.He can be a solid H-back.
Shields has more than just speed....he's very physical and enjoys run support. Again, he just needs to improve his instincts to become a starting corner. It'll come with time.

If Bruce Johnson can succeed in the NFL...

Agree on Phillips, but he's a good leader and will put up good combine numbers. On paper and in person he seems like a 1st round pick but he plays like trash.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

Seniors

Rico McCoy- OLB 6'1", 225 lbs. (3rd-4th round)

Marsalous Johnson- CB 5'9", 185 lbs. (UDFA)

Dan Williams- DT 6'3", 325 lbs. (3rd-4th round)

Wes Brown- DE/DT 6'4", 265 lbs. (7th-UDFA)

Vladimir Richard- OG 6'4", 300 lbs. (6th-7th round)

Chris Scott- OT/OG 6'5", 340 lbs. (6th-7th round)

Jacques McClendon- OG 6'3", 320 lbs. (5th-7th round)

Josh McNeil- OC 6'4", 285 lbs. (4th-6th round)

Jeff Cottam- TE 6'8", 260 lbs. (7th-UDFA)

Montario Hardesty- HB 6'0", 210 lbs. (7th-UDFA)

Jonathan Crompton- QB 6'4", 230 lbs. (UDFA)

Top Juniors

Eric Berry- S/CB 5'11", 205 lbs. (Top 10 pick)

Brent Vinson- CB 6'0", 200 lbs.

Dennis Rogan- CB/S 5'10", 180 lbs.

Ben Martin- DE/OLB 6'3", 240 lbs.

Chris Walker- DE/OLB 6'3", 235 lbs.

Gerald Jones- WR 6'0", 200 lbs.

Denarius Moore- WR 6'1", 190 lbs.

I kind of went overboard, but oh well. Not too many stones left unturned. Some guys that I left off that could post a little intrigue at this point are Austin Rogers, Quintin Hancock, Brandon Warren and Luke Stocker. But I'm lazy so I'm not doing anymore. At least not right now. :p
Some changes to this would be......
-Dan Williams (2nd round)
-Chris Scott (4th-5th)
-Montario Hardesty (2nd-3rd)
Old 11-29-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Rutgers

Anthony Davis- OT- Top 15- Elite run blocker and great pass blocker. He can play 4 positions on the line and is by far the best Rutgers’ prospect ever.

Devin McCourty- CB- 3rd-4th- I think he is better than his twin brother Jason, who was drafted by the Titans last year. Devin is very fast with pretty good ball skills. He is also an amazing special teamer who knows how to block kicks.

Ryan D’Imperio- MLB- 5th-6th- He has not had the season that I expected but he is still very underrated.. He along with McCourty have been our leaders on defense.

Tim Brown- WR- 5th-6th- Brown is very fast and has shown better hands than seasons past. Brown is short but he can present some matchup problems with his speed.

Kevin Haslam- RT- 5th-7th- Nothing special but he is good enough to make somebody’s roster as a backup.

George Johnson- DE- 5th-7th- Good pass rusher who can also stop the run…. Pretty athletic and I expect him to put up good workout numbers.

Jack Corcoran- FB- 6th-7th- Good lead blocker…….good hands out of the backfield. Very solid player.

Some other guys who may get looks as UDFA‘S- OLB Damaso Munoz, S Zaire Kitchen, C Ryan Blaszczyk.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-29-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Joe Hawley of UNLV and that's it.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote