Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 12-07-2009, 02:45 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I'd love to keep him, I imagine our running game and pass protection would be even more potent this year with him in the lineup.

On a semi related note, anyone else think Carl Nicks would be an excellent right tackle? He has great feet and athleticism for the position, and I think we could find a stud guard late in the draft then have a dominant right tackle....

I know the coaching staff likes Stinchcomb, but thoughts?
With a big % of the saints running game coming between the tackles the difference in value between a guard and a RT is limited. Yeah he could make the switch, pretty well probably but I still wouldnt do it

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True enough, but our outside running has been totally lackluster.

My point was, it's a lot easier to find good guards than good tackles, and if we can find another good guard, we should jump on it and make the move, IMO.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints have signed CB Marcus McCauley, waived CB Chris McAlister, and placed LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar on IR, ending his season.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The Saints have signed CB Marcus McCauley, waived CB Chris McAlister, and placed LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar on IR, ending his season.
Hmm sort of strange decision to release McAlister at this point, yes he had a poor game, and didn't look all that great in coverage (no one in the secondary really did) but he did bring veteran experience, and made the key fumble force/recovery in Overtime.

Maybe there was some kind of Off the field, personal issue involved? Otherwise seems like a odd decision.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what are the chances a great team like the falcons beat a poor team like the saints?

Like... one out of a thousand??

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:00 AM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
So what are the chances a great team like the falcons beat a poor team like the saints?

Like... one out of a thousand??
Actually I wouldn't sell yourselves short, it's a Division rivalry game.. and you guys are at Home, and I believe you're Home record under Smith is fantastic.

obviously if Turner, and Ryan can't go that makes it much more difficult, but we have Defensive Injuries right now that can be exploited... so all it takes really is a bad day from our Offense.

it's going to take a full 60 minute effort though, this team doesn't give up.. the Redskins outplayed them for 58 minutes.. but left one chance on the table and the Saints snatched it.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:46 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I'm paying this much attention to see if Matt Ryan will be starting or not.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:19 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

So with Dunbar on IR is Evans going to start again? Or is Fujita going to be back from his knee infection?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
So with Dunbar on IR is Evans going to start again? Or is Fujita going to be back from his knee infection?
I'm guessing Evans starts vs. Atlanta, because it sounds like Fujita might be out for atleast another week, or two.. the infection sounded pretty serious.. they might making signing within this week to add another back-up.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan is playing. Chris Houston will be out.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:33 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Question Traveling to New Orleans

I'm going to New Orleans for New Years (very excited!). Since you guys are the only ones I know that lives in the area I'm asking you for some tips of what to do (and not to do). Obviously we're going to a Saint game (against Tampa Bay), but other than that we have no plans set in stone yet.

All responses are appreciated :)

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:49 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

• Do not wear nice shoes on Bourbon St.
  • If you are going to go drinking at Pat O'Briens, take a designated driver: you'll need it.
  • Ride the St. Charles street car
  • Visit the National World War II Museum

Old 12-12-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll help ya out since I love The City (what locals call New Orleans).

Like CJ said, do not wear nice shoes to Bourbon. Your going to be walking in a liquid that is a combination of water, beer, various mixed drinks, urine, semen, and possibly feces.

If you are trying to find The Quarter, just walk towards the smell. It smells like a salty trash heap, however, your nose will get accustomed to it once you get to Decatur/S. Peters/Bourbon.

Some things to do when you get there are:

1. Eat at Cafe DuMonde. - There may be a wait and the service isn't always terrific but the atmosphere and the doughy, hollow beignets with powdered sugar sprinkled on them are absolutely heavenly.

2. If possible, grab a muffaletta from Central Grocery. They are absolutely terrific.

3. Go to Pat O'Brian's and drink a hurricane in the piano bar. A lot of people would rather sit in the courtyard or grab a drink to go, but the piano bar is where it's at. Plus, you can sell back the glass your hurricane came in and not spend as much as getting a to-go cup.

4. Don't waste your time visiting the Aquarium of the America's or the Audubon Zoo. You're there to soak up what the city has to offer, you can look at fish and animals another time.

5. Some of the places I like to go and grab a pint are Jean Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop, Ryan's Irish Pub, and The Olde Absinthe House.
[NOTE: All of the places listed above are relaxed, casual places. If you want to grind on someone and shout to be heard then I can tell you other places to go.

5a. Jean Lafitte's is just right outside The Quarter but well worth it. It's the oldest bar in America, it's haunted, and it's got a great vibe.

5b. Ryan's Irish Pub is located on Decatur, a few buildings down from the House of Blues. It's got a great little vibe and there are tv's all over to watch games.

5c. The Old Absinthe House is located directly on Bourbon. They serve absinthe there now that its been legalized in the States. They have old school NFL helmets and sports memorabilia decorating the ceiling and walls.

As CJ said, if you love history or WWII then visit the WWII museum. It's great, most of the guys are WWII vets and the exhibits are top notch. I can't recommend that enough.

I think street car rides are overrated but if you want to go then do it. Their old school New Orleans but there's so much more things to do in N'Awlins than ride a ******* street car.

There are so many great places to eat down in New Orleans that you won't be able to go to them all. Some places I'd recommend, though, are as follows:

Deanie's in Bucktown. There's a location in The Quarter as well. Try the barbecued shrimp. Quite possibly the best seafood in New Orleans.
Mother's Restaurant - Get the Ferdie special po-boy. It's amazing.

Tips for the French Quarter
Don't get tricked by the dudes on the street that will ask you "hey, man, I bet I can guess where you got those shoes" and other questions like that. Don't do it. Keep walking, or say something sarcastic like "at the store."

If you're running low on funds then Cheap Big Ass Beers are the way to go. You can continue drinking and pay like $3 for a 32oz beer.

Don't eat at gimmicky places like the Hard Rock Cafe or Bubba Gump's. The food is overpriced and you won't get a taste of New Orleans. Don't eat in The Quarter period really unless you get a pizza by the slice or a Lucky dog (eat at your own risk).

The best fast food in New Orleans is Rally's. Don't let anyone tell you different. It's cheap, it's good, and it's great for a hangover. Try the Deep Sea Double. It's fantastic. It might make you take a Deep Sea Dump later but it's totally worth it.

Any other questions or comments about the city then shoot me a PM. I'll be more than happy to help you out.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 12-12-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks to both of you :) Any good suggestions on what to do on New Years Eve?

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want to eat the two best things in the world. ( I can't remember the resturant ) but eat a Shrimp Po Boy, and also if you don't care about how expensive the food is... Eat a Bacco, eat the Homemade Lobster Ravaoli < It's like $20 - $25 bucks and completely delicious! Also take a cruise on the Natchez.

http://www.steamboatnatchez.com/

One heck of a time!

( By the way, this is what I did down there when I go for Spring Break ).

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Tips for the French Quarter
Don't get tricked by the dudes on the street that will ask you "hey, man, I bet I can guess where you got those shoes" and other questions like that. Don't do it. Keep walking, or say something sarcastic like "at the store."
I sooooooooooo fell for that the first time I ever went there.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so i'm from New Orleans and i have never had anyone ask me about my shoes. Please enlighten me on this subject lol.

Btw Rallys is beastly good
NOLAFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, i've been to the quarter countless times and have never heard of that haha.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLAFan View Post
Ok so i'm from New Orleans and i have never had anyone ask me about my shoes. Please enlighten me on this subject lol.

I've been asked that twice. My dad fell for it back in the day.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-12-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLAFan View Post

My grandma lives in Destrehan, my best friend is from St. Rose, and his wife is from Bucktown. I'm from BR but know the city pretty durn well.

Where ya from in the city?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-13-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My grandma lives in Destrehan, my best friend is from St. Rose, and his wife is from Bucktown. I'm from BR but know the city pretty durn well.

Where ya from in the city?
my dad usually gives me a hard time because i was born on the Northshore-Slidell- but my family use to live in the Carrollton area before my dad joined the military. Haven't really been back there since we left but I go the Quarter alot when I visit. Majority of my family at one point lived in New Orleans but have all left for some reason or another.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never been asked about my shoes, but someone tries to sell me coke every time I'm on Bourbon.

Maybe I give off a coke vibe.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
I've never been asked about my shoes, but someone tries to sell me coke every time I'm on Bourbon.

Maybe I give off a coke vibe.
Its Bourbon though...at some point everyone probably gives off a coke vibe lol.

Everytime i'm there i get stopped by the Fuzz....its like they know i have entered the city
Old 12-13-2009, 05:47 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want some good Alligator, and believe me, you want good Alligator, go to Maspero's. It's so easy to cook bad gator and this place has the best fried gator poboys I've ever had. It's on the corner of Chartres and St. Louis, right outside the quarter.

Oh and if you want to drink for cheap, get hammered during happy hour and let your buzz linger for a couple hours. It's from noon til 8 at most places on Bourbon. 3 beers for 5 bucks, can't beat that.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:51 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You also should really go to the,

ow damn, I've got nothing

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote