Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-07-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Flozell could be suspended

I'm using this occasion to get back on my anti-Flozell Adams bully pulpit.

ESPN showed his trip/kick in the 1st Giants game resulting in an Umenyiora injury that will get him a 3rd fine this yr, that alone could be the cause of a forthcoming suspension. It's under NFL review at this point:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=4722023

Then there was the cheap shot push on Justin Tuck Sunday resulting in a near G-Men team brawl, followed by what looked like a 2-fingers through the facemask eye gouge defense.

WTF is wrong with this guy? Does the NFL have new Dirtiest Player in the League?

Wade Phillips has to do something about his underachieving, all those blown snap counts especially in road games, but I don't think he will -- Phillips' history is a system coach, not good at one on ones with individual players, & other than personally taking on Reclamation Projects Jerry Jones has an awful history of handling problem players.

What do ya'll think the team will do (if anything) about this fool? What should they do?

Last edited by LizardState : 12-07-2009 at 02:48 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um, I'm going to be in the minority here, but I think this is bit overblown.

Let me first say I don't advocate dirty play and that was uncalled for.

However, I don't think that warrants a suspension. I also think it's a bit hypocritical of some folks to complain about guys not having the fire in their belly and love to talk about the good old days with guys like Erik Williams, and then complain about that.

At least he was showing some fight. There's a part of me that likes the fact that he's ready to mix it up.

And let's tap the breaks on Flo's play this year. Flo has been pretty darn good this year.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
cowboyz
Rookie

cowboyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

no way does he get suspended for a push. happens all the time.

except he was so blatant about it.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
no way does he get suspended for a push. happens all the time.

except he was so blatant about it.
You must be kidding me. Pushes may "happen all the time", but at least do it face to face. He pushed a man from behind, which is pretty pathetic if you ask me. He also got caught on video, so expect a suspension.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

suspension, no. Def a fine though
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You probably know by now, but no suspension, $50,000 fine.

That's not much for him but, damn that's a lot of freaking money. It's warranted so, I'm not saying it isnt but, I wish I was financially comfortable enough to piss away that much money for a shove or I dunno, wearing a poncho and sombrero.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's not much for him but, damn that's a lot of freaking money. It's warranted so, I'm not saying it isnt but, I wish I was financially comfortable enough to piss away that much money for a shove or I dunno, wearing a poncho and sombrero.
Not to contradict but I think I s/b pointing out that Chad is a media attention *****, while Flozell is a thug. $50,000 is a chump chg. tip to the publicist for Ochoconco.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flo is not a thug. Good grief.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote