Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 12-13-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tiebreakers?

Since Denver and you guys split the head to head and both will most likely have a 5-1 division record, who would win the division if it shakes out that both teams close at 11-5? All of San Diego's remaining games except against Washington are probably 60/40-ish in favour of you guys winning, and I don't think you drop 2 of them, but for the sake of argument let's say. If Denver beats Philly, which is probly 40-60 odds or so, they should be 11-5 to end the season. If you lose to Dallas and beat one of Cincy and Tenn and lose to the other, I think that would leave us with the same conference record as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:41 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We beat Dallas C:

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so I think then if you lose to Cincy and Tennessee, and we finish 11-5 as well, we win the division because one of our losses came from the NFC. Time to break out the voodoo dolls :)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-14-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If that happens, do you go back to being fullyabroncosfan?
Old 12-14-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Nah, JBizzle won't let me change my name :(

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

****.aaaaa

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha Win the division and secure the bye week woo!

Old 12-30-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
haha Win the division and secure the bye week woo!
Woo indeed who needs a tiebreaker.

BTW is there a better stretch of 3 wins than @Dallas, Cincy, @TN in the NFL? I think not. Throw in the rest of the NFC East and I might finally be on the Super Bowl wagon. For most of this year I have thought we were extremely good but probably a draft, and Jamal Williams, away from being championship caliber but honestly nothing Rivers does surprises me anymore, and suddenly winning 3 games in the postseason doesn't seem so impossible.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:11 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Woo indeed who needs a tiebreaker.

BTW is there a better stretch of 3 wins than @Dallas, Cincy, @TN in the NFL? I think not. Throw in the rest of the NFC East and I might finally be on the Super Bowl wagon. For most of this year I have thought we were extremely good but probably a draft, and Jamal Williams, away from being championship caliber but honestly nothing Rivers does surprises me anymore, and suddenly winning 3 games in the postseason doesn't seem so impossible.

For the duration of this season we are resigned to the facts that -

1) The passing game will be in rhythm and able to keep pace in an offensive game.

2) The defense is good, but the foundation (read: DL) isn't good enough to prevent teams from gaining lots of yards, if not points.

That leaves the wild card: the Charger running game, which has been awful for the vast majority of the year, but finally Hardwick is healthy and playing. That's mainly what I'll be watching in this last game, how good and sharp Hardwick and the running game look.

If we're projecting ahead to a Chargers/N.E. or Chargers/Indy matchup, it will be a game that most likely has 50+ points scored, so whichever team can keep the ball away from the other will have the advantage.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:49 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
For the duration of this season we are resigned to the facts that -

1) The passing game will be in rhythm and able to keep pace in an offensive game.

2) The defense is good, but the foundation (read: DL) isn't good enough to prevent teams from gaining lots of yards, if not points.

That leaves the wild card: the Charger running game, which has been awful for the vast majority of the year, but finally Hardwick is healthy and playing. That's mainly what I'll be watching in this last game, how good and sharp Hardwick and the running game look.

If we're projecting ahead to a Chargers/N.E. or Chargers/Indy matchup, it will be a game that most likely has 50+ points scored, so whichever team can keep the ball away from the other will have the advantage.
Our defense has been playing a lot better than I expected, but still not good enough. Our run D is surprisingly decent at some times; the cowboys game where we stopped Marion Barber at the goal line multiple times. But even though that was just one series and the next where Felix and Barber drove down field on us it shows that we can actually stop the run. With injuries and all with the bye week secure hopefully we can go into the playoffs strong. I'm not too worried about our Offense even with no run game, its hard for the defense to match up with our Tall WRs+Gates.