Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Old 12-13-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The crow is being prepared... An appetizer of turd salad is on the table for your pleasure. ;)

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
Thanks for jinxing us D lol.
Hahaha. It's ALLL MEEEE!!!! Muwahahahaha!!!

LOL. Dallas wins 2 and they're in. Lock it up. @WAS and PHI at home. DONE.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how many wins does Dallas have locked up now? 3 straight to close the season because now, you've said they're going to beat NO, WAS and Phi... Not likely I would put more money on them losing out than winning out, in fact I think that is far more likely.

And your prediction is going down this week, the 49ers are losing. I'd like to thank the scheduling gods who have made it so that the 49ers are on a short week and are traveling across the country.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Cowboys will still make the Cowboys
My mind...blown.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles clinch, Cowboys and Packers(assuming they hold off the Steelers) with big wins as well. For all intensive purposes the Giants season is over. Let this thread be hereby known as the Giants vs. Eagles NFC East division championship battle.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit, could u make a thread named "The Eagles Will Not Win The Superbowl".

Kthnxbye

Old 12-20-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Eagles clinch, Cowboys and Packers(assuming they hold off the Steelers) with big wins as well. For all intensive purposes the Giants season is over. Let this thread be hereby known as the Giants vs. Eagles NFC East division championship battle.
i could be wrong but can't the giants get the Wild Card if Dallas loses one game and we win out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping D makes a thread called "The Broncos will not recover." Also Eagles fans, we gonna beat you next week!!!

I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i could be wrong but can't the giants get the Wild Card if Dallas loses one game and we win out?
Nvm then. The Packers also lost so the Giants are still very much alive. The point is that the Eagles are in and D was wrong.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Nvm then. The Packers also lost so the Giants are still very much alive. The point is that the Eagles are in and D was wrong.
oh well duh. I knew the eagles were gonna make it. they always do. they're a beast in december and always scare me in the postseason
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we don't make the playoffs it will be Eli's first time as a starting QB to not make it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How would you like to spank me? :p
Old 12-20-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It can wait until the last game of the season. 44-6 Version 2.0 sounds nice. :D
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoffs? Playoffs? You kiddin' me? Playoffs? Hell yes the playoffs, the Eagles are in, are currently sitting at 10-4 and this thread is duh-duh-dead! Playoffs here come the Eagles!
Old 12-20-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm definitely staying away, lol. Make that thread I asked for, and if for some crazy reason the Eagles would win it all, that'd be punishment enough for you, lol.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper
The Vikings might be resting their starters so I'll just write that up as a win, plus even if all the starters play, Brett Favre might not play just because he is older and they might want to rest his arm for the playoffs.
When I wrote that a few weeks back the Vikings were sitting pretty. Now... Not so much... Lets just say the Vikings aren't going to be sitting any starters in the final two games because if they lose just one game and the Eagles beat the Broncos and Cowboys the Eagles, the Eagles will have the first round bye.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
If we don't make the playoffs it will be Eli's first time as a starting QB to not make it.
Remind me what happened last year... I'm drawing a blank.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Remind me what happened last year... I'm drawing a blank.
OOooo! I know this one! They made the playoffs but lost to the Eagles.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

For those that think that Revenge games don't exists...

It does for some...

"It's a big opportunity," cornerback Mike Jenkins said. "We can do something real big this week. Then again, it’s real personal. Last year, we went down there to try to get a playoff berth and we got embarrassed. It’s going to be real personal this week and real physical."
Old 12-28-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
For those that think that Revenge games don't exists...

It does for some...

"It's a big opportunity," cornerback Mike Jenkins said. "We can do something real big this week. Then again, it’s real personal. Last year, we went down there to try to get a playoff berth and we got embarrassed. It’s going to be real personal this week and real physical."
Not that I disagree with you, because I feel there definitely are revenge games, especially in the division, but these matchups are always just a little bit extra in terms of physicality and emotion, so I don't really know how much different it would be than any other game between these two.

Old 12-28-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

And why the revenge doesn't matter? The Giants were hell bent on revenge both games this season (1st time for beating them in the playoffs and second time for blowing them out) and they won neither. Revenge = non factor.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Just because you want revenge doesn't mean you'll get it. I guess this went totally above your head.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Just because you want revenge doesn't mean you'll get it. I guess this went totally above your head.
So if wanting revenge has no effect on the game why are you making posts like about how Mike Jenkins wants revenge? To prove it will be a hard hitting game? It is a divisional match-up for the divisional title and playoff seeding I knew it would be a hard hitting game. Apparently what I said went over your head, revenge has no effect on the outcome of games.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
So if wanting revenge has no effect on the game why are you making posts like about how Mike Jenkins wants revenge? To prove it will be a hard hitting game? It is a divisional match-up for the divisional title and playoff seeding I knew it would be a hard hitting game. Apparently what I said went over your head, revenge has no effect on the outcome of games.
Where did I say it had no effect on the game? Seems you're having a hard time interpreting. When I said that, even if you wanted revenge, doesn't mean you'll get it... I didn't mean it had no effect. It has an effect. A real effect. It's called motivation. A tool that is often used to pump teams up in all walks of sports. Haven't you felt that feeling while playing sports? How can you not understand then? Hasn't it caused you to play harder when you probably thought you were already playing hard? Hasn't it burned in your belly to want to win that much more? If your answers are no, then well... guess we're at a deadend.

Last edited by D-Unit : 12-28-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You WILL NOT be 11-4 heading into the Cowboys game. You WILL NOT!