Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 03-06-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Lendale full load? or draft RB early

wondering what some of you guys think here, are the titans looking to give lendale 75% of the workload next year, or will they look for another replacement...the draft class for rb's is pretty weak, and unless they go after one in FA, that means they saw something in lendale that says he can handle it himself right?

also any word on who they favor the most at WR with their pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope he carries the load i reckon he will be a stud :]
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

i still think we should take antonio pittman if we get him in the third
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
i still think we should take antonio pittman if we get him in the third
i like kenny irons if hes there, personally i think he would be a nice compliment
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They said on Sirius that we have kept in contact with Chris Brown's agent, and might be interested in bringing him back. I think he would be a solid guy to give 5-10 carries per game to.

And yes, as of right now, I think they are looking for LenDale to carry the load. That's what we drafted him for, might as well see if he can do it this year. If he can't, the 2008 RB class is stacked. If he can, great for us. I think we can afford to do that this year, because I don't see us as a playoff team yet. I think the long term future for this team is much brighter than the short term. Not that making the playoffs is impossible, because anything can happen, though.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bigbluegiant

well seing that our titans didn't keep Brown or Henry, but i was thinking of some running backs that we could sign to help Lendale grow to the next level. i had the perfect running back in mind. Corey Dillion he probibly has 1 or 2 years left and would be a great vetern to mold Lendale under untill he is trully ready. Now how about that as a great running back and a good mentor for our future.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The whole "mentoring" thing in the NFL is vastly over-rated. Plus, if we bring in a vet, who probably wants to start, why would he help out a young player who he's in competition with? Let the players play, and leave the mentoring to the coaches. Besides, the RB position isn't that hard to understand and there isn't likely anything LenDale can learn from a vet that he hasn't learned from Henry or Brown.

We may draft a RB in later rounds, seeing as we only have 1 on the active roster now. I don't see it happening on day one, unless the value is extremely good.

As for now, I'm assuming LenDale is the man.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 03-06-2007 at 07:17 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote