Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 01-07-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Splat, you are from CLINTON, Missouri?

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Yes.......
Old 01-07-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Yes.......
Dude...you won't believe this, I live in CLINTON. lol

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ROFL...

Got Snow? :)
Old 01-07-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
ROFL...

Got Snow? :)
Too much. -11 wind chill outside right now. lol I can't believe that, small world huh?

Old 01-07-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Sure is...
Old 01-07-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't live in CLinton but I too have too much freaking snow
Old 01-07-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Olathe!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

When the heck are the Chiefs going to officially announce the Weis pick up?
Old 01-07-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I don't live in CLinton but I too have too much freaking snow
Has it really been snowing?

Looking forward to the game tonight. McClain, Cody, Arenas, and Kindle are all players I wouldn't mind seeing in Chiefs red.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neither McClain nor Kindle disappointed tonight.

Last edited by vidae : 01-08-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPhilb View Post
If we can land Crannel also we will finally find out if it's just an overall lack of talent or if a lot of the problems were because of the scheme. This is better than any draft pick(s) we could have had. I'm excited for this move and look forward to seeing what type of impact this makes down the road.
Not really because we're also going to see a massive upgrade in talent.

In the beginning of the year, the problems on offense could largely be attributed to playcalling. But after the bye week, Haley got his ish together, and the playcalling was no longer an issue (it was actually a plus, imo)... The problem, offensively, was receiving talent (drops) and inconsistent pass pro.

Defensively, it's a combination of scheme and talent. They don't have the guys in the middle (NT, ILB, S - though Edwards did more than enough to make NT less of an issue) to stop anyone from doing whatever they wanted in the middle of the field (running or passing).
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

I hope your right, but I'm not sure where the massive upgrade is going to come from. The FA pool could be very restricted and even though I'm excited about the draft choices, I can't see but maybe one or two starters coming into the year. We've spent enough time picking high in the draft the last couple of years that talent shouldn't really be the issue. I'm hoping with better schemes and more familiarity with the systems that we will get a true picture of what we exactly have. One thing is for sure though I'm ready for the offseason to get started.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Weis: "It's Todd's ship and I want to help him guide it"
Old 01-08-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We need a few linebackers, a safety and a NT on defense. We're not going to get them all through the draft, but if the offense can pick up some of the slack I can see us being competitive next year and then maybe playoff bound the year after. The defense needs to catch up but I'm overly optimistic about this team.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Q&A with Todd Haley and Charlie Weis
Old 01-09-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ayers fined for Jamaal Charles body slam
Old 01-09-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
GOOD. That was a ******** thing to do.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:50 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Late to the party, but F Clinton (lived there a little over 10 yrs ago)
Old 01-10-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

That's weird, who knew...a small town would have half the Chiefs section living in it. ;P

Old 01-12-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Josh Looney, of KCChiefs.com, reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley said he sees QB Brodie Croyle having a critical role with the team in the future.
I would be fine with this he fits the role great.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I think the chances of Vrabel staying just went up.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Yeah I think that Mike Vrabel will be back on the team in 2010.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gailey. One KC fan I saw said he got f'ed over in KC when Haley didn't like him. Thoughts on him?
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Gailey. One KC fan I saw said he got f'ed over in KC when Haley didn't like him. Thoughts on him?
He got a raw deal in KC he was one of the few hold overs from Herm Edward's staff I don't think Haley was ever really high on him.

I think he is a good coach who didn't have much to work with his first year in KC and then his second year was with a whole new FO and staff.

I really don't think it was any thing that Gailey did it was more just the Chiefs wanting to start with a clean slate.

That said I sure didn't see him getting a HC job but I don't think it is as bad of a pick up as some have made it out to be.