Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

umm broncos will still suck =\

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

umm Broncos will still suck....

Old 03-05-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent signing, McGahee's contract is probably going to be ridiculous.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
umm broncos will still suck =\
they are still pretty good.......
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

sorry for double post

Old 03-06-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
nyjetsguy27
Rookie

nyjetsguy27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

travis henry is a kind and decent man... plus he tore it up last year and with the bills a while ago

sig by JETS5128
nyjetsguy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
sorry for double post
Even as a single post it's completely worthless.

I can walk into any team's thread and say "____ suck" with absolutely no evidence at all. My god, you think people really care what you think when you post something that any monkey with a keyboard can type?

This is why I usually stay out of the NFL forum... it's 90% idiots who post the same things as the other idiots. Then they wonder *why* exactly we call them idiots...

Make an argument. Use some evidence. Give someone a reason to believe that you aren't just talking straight out of your ass, or stop posting.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
we have zero depth right now, except at center. one would assume either myers or eslinger will move to guard which would help, but we still need more interior Oline depth. our tackle depth is hideous, and i'm not sure very many denver fans buy Pears right now after how bad he looked in relief of lepsis last season (although, granted, RT and LT are very different positions). i'm just not sure anyone would say we're "solid" at this point (although the starters should be pretty good, as usual).
I do agree with the lack of depth, to a degree, but Pears did not play as hideous as you make it sound. I think after last season, he could do well at RT.
Kuper, Eslinger and Meyers are all good, plus we just signed that Holland guy at G. Kuper apparentally was doing awesome last year in camp and preseason, and the coaches almost put him in the lineup last year at RT I think.
I think if we can get another tackle for depth, a solid one, we should be good.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
From the "Mile High Willis" thread:

I am so smart, I am so smart, S.M.R.T..

doh!

I mean S.M.A.R.T

time to wait for someone to get the reference
I love the Simpsons!!! And no, I didn't cheat and see if anyone else called it out. I didn't have to look it up either.

I don't like the move quite honestly. They couldve nabbed a RB in the draft. All they really need is a WR, RB and DE and theyre set. They didn't need to get a FA RB.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I love the Simpsons!!! And no, I didn't cheat and see if anyone else called it out. I didn't have to look it up either.

I don't like the move quite honestly. They couldve nabbed a RB in the draft. All they really need is a WR, RB and DE and theyre set. They didn't need to get a FA RB.

True, but with Shanahan, he loves moving up in the draft. So we have taken care of DT and RB, WR shouldnt be too bad with Walker and Marshall(who was very good as a rookie), so Shanahan might move up into range for an elite D-Lineman or safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGunShow View Post
Damn. Figured he'd get paid but would of loved a Parker/Henry combo.
??? Why?

aren't the Giants Signing Rhodes?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On paper, Denver's pickups look sensational, however in reality, spending a lot on FA's hasn't accomplished much for teams in the past so we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Henry in Broncos system=1,000 yard season lol.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote