Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Well it's draft season. I am hoping for some new blood at DT because as much as I like the rotation, not all of those guys will be back next year. OTOH, Jamal and Binghom will be around, so I can understand other viewpoints.

CJ Spiller is the only back I would consider drafting in the first, he is dreamy.

Dan Williams or Terrence Cody would both fit the bill for what we're trying to do.

ILB would be an interesting area and we could probably get great value at our spot. We have a lot of rotational guys but I would love to get someone who could just take over one of the ILB spots for the next decade. I do worry that if Spikes gets brought in, he and Siler might have issues since they were both defensive captains for the Gators and Siler is breaking out a little. I think having that thought qualifies me as an overthinker in this regard.

Could also (shudder) see AJ spending another pick in the 2ndary, especially if Cro gets shipped out.
Why are you guys always mimicking our draft needs? Every year, it seems you guys are going after the same positions/guys we are. Stop it. LOL.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote