Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-25-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
You're right. Beating up kids is much more impressive. Maybe some time in general studies would help you come up with creative nicknames for Michigan. Misdemeanor State University fans...not too creative.

Someday, MSU will move up in academic standards past a JUCO level.

Michigan State- Come here and get a terrible education in any field.
And to learn how to fight!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
And to learn how to attack unsuspecting students who have maybe half of your strength
Edited for accuracy.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

scUM was cute at first, but it's been so overused that it makes those who use it look stupid. But hey, I'm glad you think so highly of us that you need to give us a nickname.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Spartan4224
Rookie

Spartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
You're right. Beating up kids is much more impressive. Maybe some time in general studies would help you come up with creative nicknames for Michigan. Misdemeanor State University fans...not too creative.

Someday, MSU will move up in academic standards past a JUCO level.

Michigan State- Come here and get a terrible education in any field.
Looks like I touched a sore spot. Not like Michigan doesn't have it's fair share of deliquents. The strories just get spun and pushed under the rug. By the way...do Michigan players still peep in windows and jerk off! I'd rather have players that stand up for each other than peeping toms, but maybe you like pervs.
Spartan4224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Spartan4224
Rookie

Spartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSpartan4224 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Edited for accuracy.
Just like your guy who sneaks up behind someone and suplexes them onto the pavement. At least our guys confronted the persons of interest face-to-face.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Spartan4224
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
scUM was cute at first, but it's been so overused that it makes those who use it look stupid. But hey, I'm glad you think so highly of us that you need to give us a nickname.
it's always funny to me, and by the way, I graduated from the college I root for. And there's a 95% chance you did not. But who am I to judge...I'm stupid.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan4224 View Post
it's always funny to me, and by the way, I graduated from the college I root for. And there's a 95% chance you did not. But who am I to judge...I'm stupid.
glad you are on the same page with everybody else.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just like your guy who sneaks up behind someone and suplexes them onto the pavement. At least our guys confronted the persons of interest face-to-face.
That's good. Only MSU fans could excuse having someone who was in jail play for them.

Quote:
By the way...do Michigan players still peep in windows and jerk off!
I can definitely tell you went to Michigan State after that sentence. Correct grammar and punctuation FTW! To answer your question, no. I'm glad you had to find something that happened last decade, though.

Quote:
I'd rather have players that stand up for each other than peeping toms, but maybe you like pervs.
I'd rather have a coach who disciplines players than whatever the hell it is Mark Dantonio does.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Spartan4224
Rookie

Quote:
That's good. Only MSU fans could excuse having someone who was in jail play for them.

I can definitely tell you went to Michigan State after that sentence. Correct grammar and punctuation FTW! To answer your question, no. I'm glad you had to find something that happened last decade, though.

I'd rather have a coach who disciplines players than whatever the hell it is Mark Dantonio does.
Sorry I'm not some tight ass when it comes to typing on a blog...only a scUM fan would talk about grammer. U got my point else u wouldn't have responded. And u talk about discipline...Dantonio suspended the guys that just showed up to the fight and kicked the guys off that were directly involved in the fight. Get your facts straight before u try to argue your point. And last decade...I guess u mean 2009 (bobacar) and in that case the fight was also in 2009 in case u forgot. Oh and I think Harrison was at scUM 2006/2007 perv. Sorry for my uneducated grammer I guess I fail the General Studies program. Oh well, I never would have been hired for a decent job with that degree anyways.

Just curious what has Dick Rod done to show he can discipline his players? Scream and yell with profanities. Funny how players are jumping ship left and right. But I guess the once powerful scUM ship is sinking and I would get off too before I dround. See u in the fall.
Oh by the way, hope scUM can at least show up for the BBall game tomorrow. Or do u not recognize scUM as having a BBall team. Because that would be too much to stick with your team when things don't go your way for a couple of years. Next will be the football team. At least u have girls gymnastics.

Last edited by Spartan4224 : 01-25-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No YOUR Mom!! :(

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Sorry I'm not some tight ass when it comes to typing on a blog...only a scUM fan would talk about grammer. U got my point else u wouldn't have responded.
I kin haz englshz gramarz?

Quote:
And u talk about discipline...Dantonio suspended the guys that just showed up to the fight and kicked the guys off that were directly involved in the fight.
In a stunning and shocking coincidence, none of the guys kicked off the team were any good. Must be a coincidence.

Quote:
Get your facts straight before u try to argue your point.
I did.

Quote:
And last decade...I guess u mean 2009 (bobacar) and in that case the fight was also in 2009 in case u forgot.
Boubacar Cissoko was kicked off the team, so I'm not too sure what you're getting at. He certainly wasn't kicked off for showing people his dick.

Quote:
Oh and I think Harrison was at scUM 2006/2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L
Step your game up, Spartan. Go huddle up with your boys at SpartanTailgate, whack it to beating the likes of Nick Sheridan and Jordan Kovacs, and come up with a semi-creative nickname. You were right about Harrison, though. It seems like forever ago.

Quote:
perv.
Not exactly sure how I'm a perv, but okay.

Quote:
Sorry for my uneducated grammer
It's okay. It's nice, though. It makes it pretty obvious you graduated from the JUCO in East Lansing.

Quote:
I guess I fail the General Studies program.
Pretty obvious you wouldn't be able to get into general studies.

Quote:
Oh well, I never would have been hired for a decent job with that degree anyways.
You're so right. A degree from a JUCO looks much better.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

It is kind of amusing to see MSU fans defend Dantonio. Let's recap, shall we?

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index....winston_1.html

Quote:
The once-promising football future of Michigan State running back Glenn Winston will remain in doubt while he serves a six-month jail sentence for his involvement in an off-campus fight that left Spartans hockey player A.J. Sturges severely injured.

According to the East Lansing police report obtained through the Freedom of Information Act by the State News, MSU's student newspaper, witnesses said Winston punched Sturges and two other bystanders during an altercation in the early-morning hours of Oct. 19.
Sturges, a sophomore defenseman, was hospitalized with a fractured skull and concussion.
then...

http://www.theonlycolors.com/2009/8/...ck-on-the-team

Quote:
"Glenn has done everything that he's been asked to do from a judicial and team standpoint," Spartans coach Mark Dantonio said. "He has paid the penalty for his actions
Mmmmmmmk, coach.

http://statenews.com/index.php/artic...ll_altercation

Quote:
Brent Mitchell, a communication junior who said he was sent to Lansing’s Sparrow Hospital after being punched in the face, said some of the men wore ski masks, but others were recognized as football team members.

“I walked up and said, ‘It isn’t worth it.’ A guy with dreadlocks hit me and in the scuffle slapped, hit females to get them out of the way,” Mitchell said.
Hitting women...very nicely done.

I could continue, but we're getting the point here.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Spartan4224
Rookie

Quote:
I kin haz englshz gramarz?

In a stunning and shocking coincidence, none of the guys kicked off the team were any good. Must be a coincidence.

Kicked Off: Two starting running backs and sorry the third guy was a backup. Suspended, two starting receivers, a starting guard, and a starting cornerback.
AGAIN GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT. I guess talking out of your ass was a class in the general studies program.

I did.

Boubacar Cissoko was kicked off the team, so I'm not too sure what you're getting at. He certainly wasn't kicked off for showing people his dick.

Kicked off for beating up a women and arrested again recently, which I think was in 2010. NEW DECADE!!!!

Step your game up, Spartan. Go huddle up with your boys at SpartanTailgate, whack it to beating the likes of Nick Sheridan and Jordan Kovacs, and come up with a semi-creative nickname. You were right about Harrison, though. It seems like forever ago.

Sorry u have trouble reading...Harrison's still jerking it in some girls window. If that helps u understand.

Not exactly sure how I'm a perv, but okay.

It's okay. It's nice, though. It makes it pretty obvious you graduated from the JUCO in East Lansing.

Pretty obvious you wouldn't be able to get into general studies.

You're so right. A degree from a JUCO looks much better.
And where did u go to school? UofM Flint or was it one semester at Mott Community College? (where most of the scUM fans truely go to... if they even went to college)
I think every scUM fan is a genius in his/her own mind. But that's not usually reality. But keep thinking that way and you'll go far.

Last edited by Spartan4224 : 01-25-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Kicked Off: Two starting running backs
Winston was only kicked off after the student beatings in the dorm, despite serving a 180-day jail sentence in the summer. Hey, I guess when you need a running back to replace Javon Ringer, you tend to overlook those things.

Who was the other "starting" RB? Caper and Baker led the team in carries this year, and they're both freshmen and still on the team.

Quote:
and sorry the third guy was a backup. Suspended, two starting receivers, a starting guard, and a starting cornerback.
As they should have been?

Quote:
Kicked off for beating up a women and arrested again recently, which I think was in 2010. NEW DECADE!!!!
One woman, two women. Simple, no?

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-fo...derly-conduct/

Quote:
After a three- or four-minute pursuit, the driver was asked out of the car and hand-cuffed. Cissoko then began yelling “Leave my boy the (expletive) alone,” the report said, and was arrested when he failed to comply with an officer's orders to stop.
Trying to figure out where a woman was beat up here. Could you help me out?

http://michigansportscenter.com/2010...+Sports+Center)

Quote:
Former University of Michigan cornerback Boubacar Cissoko was arrested in Ypsilanti on Friday night after he consented to a search and police found marijuana.

Cissoko was taken to the Ypsilanti Police Department, “where he confessed intent to sell the marijuana,” according to the incident log. Cissoko, who has yet to be charged, was released.
Former, in this case, means "no longer on the team", and therefore not the team's responsibility.

Quote:
Sorry u have trouble reading...Harrison's still jerking it in some girls window. If that helps u understand.
No, he's not. And, go ahead. Y and O are pretty close to the U. You can spell it out. Y-O-U. In this case, the window and girl go together, so it's girl's window, or girls' window if it's multiple girls. Just trying to help.

Quote:
And where did u go to school? UofM Flint or was it one semester at Mott Community College? (where most of the scUM fans truely go to... if they even went to college)
I went to a school where I learned to write. West Chester University of Pennsylvania.

Also, truly, not truely.

Congrats, though, you've just doubled my ignore list for me. Pretty awesome stuff.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Spartan4224
Rookie

Quote:
It is kind of amusing to see MSU fans defend Dantonio. Let's recap, shall we?

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index....winston_1.html

then...

http://www.theonlycolors.com/2009/8/...ck-on-the-team

Police mum regarding Rather Hall altercation

Mmmmmmmk, coach.

http://statenews.com/index.php/artic...ll_altercation

Hitting women...very nicely done.

I could continue, but we're getting the point here.
Police mum regarding Rather Hall altercation

Did you even look at the title of the article. Those quotes came from one of the victims in the fight. There was no ski masks worn. A couple of the guys had winter caps on (maybe cause it was cold outside...sorry to state the obvious) And women were never hit unlike what BoboCar did. The women were trying to restrain the players and they were pushing them out of the way to get to the guys they wanted to fight. I guess this is the first time the media has spun a story to make it sound worse than what it was to sell papers. All this was was a college fight that happened to include football players. Should they be disciplined...Yes...Were they disciplined...Yes...If you think they got off easy than just look at your Fab Five Basketball team and tell me who got off easier? SMU's football team got the death penalty for doing less than the Fab Five.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Spartan4224
Rookie

Talking The Professor or the Slander Man

Quote:
Winston was only kicked off after the student beatings in the dorm, despite serving a 180-day jail sentence in the summer. Hey, I guess when you need a running back to replace Javon Ringer, you tend to overlook those things.

Was giving the guy a second chance because he was defending a teammate that was beat up ealier in the night (still a bad decision). Dantonio later apologized for allowing him back on the team after the second fight. I guess U never got a second chance from anyone or are U sooo perfect that you've done nothing wrong?

Who was the other "starting" RB? Caper and Baker led the team in carries this year, and they're both freshmen and still on the team.

Ashton Leggett: Started the Western Game running for 180 yards and 3 touchdowns

As they should have been?

One woman, two women. Simple, no?

The point is not how many. The point is they never hit a woman. If they did there would have been a police report and most likely a hospital report for the crime. And that would have taken prescident over the fight with the frat guys. Also there was video footage of the fight so the hearsay from the victim in the article doesn't mean ****!
http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-fo...derly-conduct/

Trying to figure out where a woman was beat up here. Could you help me out?

http://michigansportscenter.com/2010...+Sports+Center)

Former, in this case, means "no longer on the team", and therefore not the team's responsibility.

No, he's not. And, go ahead. Y and O are pretty close to the U. You can spell it out. Y-O-U. In this case, the window and girl go together, so it's girl's window, or girls' window if it's multiple girls. Just trying to help.

I went to a school where I learned to write. West Chester University of Pennsylvania.

Also, truly, not truely.

Congrats, though, you've just doubled my ignore list for me. Pretty awesome stuff.
I'm trying to figure out what would be a better nickname for U.
The "Professor" because U R sooooooo damn smart spending all your energy on grammer. or the "Slander Man" because your arguments have no basis besides an article U googled that was full of lies and half truths.

Last edited by Spartan4224 : 01-25-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The "Professor"
It's taken.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Guys, guys, can't we just agree that Michigan State and Michigan both suck?
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:29 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry I'm not some tight ass when it comes to typing on a blog...only a scUM fan would talk about grammer. U got my point else u wouldn't have responded. And u talk about discipline...Dantonio suspended the guys that just showed up to the fight and kicked the guys off that were directly involved in the fight. Get your facts straight before u try to argue your point. And last decade...I guess u mean 2009 (bobacar) and in that case the fight was also in 2009 in case u forgot. Oh and I think Harrison was at scUM 2006/2007 perv. Sorry for my uneducated grammer I guess I fail the General Studies program. Oh well, I never would have been hired for a decent job with that degree anyways.

Just curious what has Dick Rod done to show he can discipline his players? Scream and yell with profanities. Funny how players are jumping ship left and right. But I guess the once powerful scUM ship is sinking and I would get off too before I dround. See u in the fall.
Oh by the way, hope scUM can at least show up for the BBall game tomorrow. Or do u not recognize scUM as having a BBall team. Because that would be too much to stick with your team when things don't go your way for a couple of years. Next will be the football team. At least u have girls gymnastics.
Wait, wait. You went to university and this is how you spell drowned?

You realize attending Bovine University doesn't count, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Wait, wait. You went to university and this is how you spell drowned?

You realize attending Bovine University doesn't count, right?
The ignore list is a fantastic creation. ;) Don't bother wasting time with a guy who claims he's a college graduate who spells like that and still thinks that scUM is funny. There are some insults to Michigan that I find creative. scUM stopped being one of those a long time ago. So now, I just can't read his posts, and it's awesome.

In today's Lansing State Journal,

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/a...6/GW01/1260316

Quote:
Two more Michigan State football players have been identified and will face charges in a Nov. 22 fight at a campus dormitory - and one of them is a starter who played in the Jan. 2 Alamo Bowl.

Junior defensive tackle Oren Wilson, who started in the Alamo Bowl, faces one count of misdemeanor assault and one count of misdemeanor conspiracy to commit assault. Redshirt freshman receiver Myles White, who was suspended for the game for a separate incident, faces the same charges.

Continued...
Old 01-26-2010, 08:15 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The ignore list is a fantastic creation. ;) Don't bother wasting time with a guy who claims he's a college graduate who spells like that and still thinks that scUM is funny. There are some insults to Michigan that I find creative. scUM stopped being one of those a long time ago. So now, I just can't read his posts, and it's awesome.
Pretty much. Second person added to my ignore list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This video was made for Iowa students, but it applies to the rest of the Big XI as well:

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cj is going to play early next year.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
WhiteRat
Rookie

WhiteRat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can someone explain why MSU fans are in an uproar over their new Spartan logo? The changes are somewhat subtle, so what's the big deal?
WhiteRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

People are dumb.