Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 01-28-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Steven Jackson Accused of Assault

Quote:
CBSSports.com has obtained a police report in which a former girlfriend accuses St. Louis running back Steven Jackson of assaulting her while she was nine months pregnant.

Jackson's girlfriend at the time, Supriya Harris, said in a complaint filed with the Las Vegas Police Department that an argument in March of 2009 became physical and according to the complaint Jackson pushed her to the ground repeatedly.

According to the report, Harris says she was bleeding from wounds as a result of the argument. The report states that Harris gave birth to her son soon after the alleged incident.

She also says in the report that she left Jackson after he again threatened to physically beat her.

Jackson said in a statement through his agent: "Itís disheartening that I have to address any alleged allegations 10
months later, but I have read the accusations made by Supriya Harris, and they are untrue. The accusations are especially hurtful because those who truly know me know that those actions would be out of character for me. Miss Harris is the mother of my son, a son that I love and that I willingly support emotionally and financially. I will address this matter thoroughly through the appropriate avenues, but not through the media."

Harris told CBSSports.com that the runner isn't being truthful and she's willing to take a lie detector test to prove that her story is accurate.

"I'm ready to take a lie detector test and the witnesses are too," she said. "I'm not lying and I challenge him to take the test. I'm ready to take it."

The Rams say they are aware of the abuse claims and are investigating.
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...64363/19812312
Old 02-01-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If a woman accuses her man of assault, cops HAVE to arrest him, take it for what it's worth.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
If a woman accuses her man of assault, cops HAVE to arrest him, take it for what it's worth.
Yet Jackson has not been arrested or charged with anything, to my knowledge.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
thatguy

the police said there wasn't enough evidence to continue the case
Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a horrible situation for one of them to lie about.

If he did repeatedly push down his pregnant girlfriend he's about as low a scumbag as you can get. The only lower step would be molesting kids.

If she made this up she is taking gold digging to a new low.

It's odd that she says there were witnesses yet the police could find enough to substantiate the claims and press charges.

Claims do not equal arrests. There has to be enough evidence to arrest and press charges.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote