Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What team is your most hated NFL team?

Outside of your division, of course.

I got to say.... San Diego Chargers. There fans are all a bunch of bandwagoners who hopped on within the last 3 years. Beyond that, there thug players, such as the 8 who got arrested this season, and Shawn Merriman, really grind my gears.

Plus the fact that they gush over freaking Nate Kaedman who screwed up 2 consecutive playoff games via missed field goals....

So what is your most hated nfl team, outiside of your division?
Old 03-08-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I just say you are my absolute favorite poster on this forum?
Old 03-08-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
sup3rk1ng
Rookie

sup3rk1ng hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cowboys. I'm a niner fan. enough said.
sup3rk1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Falcons
Raiders

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Outside of your division, of course.

I got to say.... San Diego Chargers. There fans are all a bunch of bandwagoners who hopped on within the last 3 years. Beyond that, there thug players, such as the 8 who got arrested this season, and Shawn Merriman, really grind my gears.

Plus the fact that they gush over freaking Nate Kaedman who screwed up 2 consecutive playoff games via missed field goals....

So what is your most hated nfl team, outiside of your division?
Do you enjoy always being wrong? Or are you that immature that you feel the need to create a new thread every time to make a point about how cheated you feel about getting Eli instead of Rivers, Merriman, and Kaeding?
Seriously, the other Giants fan don't go to all the trouble of trolling the San Diego Board. Heck not even the Raider's fan. Which just goes to show that you really care too much if you're going to keep posting all this nonsense.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
snobdmat
Veteran

snobdmat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

patriots and giants thanks to grf and the stupidity of these threads and the others he creates in team threads

are we sure this aint scubba???
Old 03-08-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland. This dates back to the Pittsburgh Steelers/Oakland Raiders rivalry in the '70's, which was an excellent rivalry.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
defensiveback23
Veteran

defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.

Way to generalize Charger fans bud. I guess I would be mad to about getting fleeced in a trade but that’s beside the point.

If I had a most hated team it is probably the Raiders/Broncos but in reality it is whoever the Chargers are currently playing.
defensiveback23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England & Dallas (mostly due to where I live). Carolina is a close third.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people hating on oakland. to me its either KC,SF or DEN. i hate KC cuz there a division rival and people in KC killed Mac Dre. SF is just well u know. and then theres den. shannahan(sp?) sucked as a raider coach then is doing good with them. we have had so good games with all them though

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Chaucer
Rookie

Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Chaucer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hmm i dont really hate any team, if i had to go one i would say the broncos, the drive, is one of the main reasons
Chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England Patriots, NY Jets, NY Giants, Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me its the Raidahs

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

grf is making giants fans look bad.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GiantsRutgersFan,

You gotta get a grip bro. So your team got owned in the Eli trade. Get over it man.

Giants vs. Dallas is much more of a rivalry.

Both teams need to have worked the other to have a real rivalry. In the case of the Chargers vs. Giants, the Chargers completely owned you so there really isn't a rivalry, just sour grapes on your part.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EASILY the New England Patriots. Finally seeing the Colts win it all was made all the sweeter by defeating them in the process.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:52 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins in the NFC and Patriots in the AFC.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First of all, stop saying garbage about the Giants just because one poster sometimes says some very outlandish comments with that being said...

I hate the New England Patriots. Mostly because they cheered "Yankees Suck" at their parade when they won it in 2001. Just disgraceful. Also, as a Pats fan, don't get mad at the team for not winning it for a couple of years, you got enough championships for awhile. Allow other teams to get some...like the Giants. =D

Also, how many times has someone posted a "most hated team" thread?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:44 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Outside of our division, it's definitely the 49ers. I think most Cowboys fans (my age) would agree. My older brother and I got into fist fights over that rivalry.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tie, cowboys/giants

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:09 AM    (permalink
jerthemessiah
Rookie

jerthemessiah hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Don't really hate any team outside the division but, if I had to pick one one it would be the New England Patriots. I like seeing different teams in the playoffs every year. They make it somewhat boring for me.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys and Colts

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:19 AM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
tie, cowboys/giants
yes yes yes yes
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:49 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't not like any teams, I just root for whoever I want to win the game being played. If I have to pick, I would say the Iggles.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:54 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Outside of the division, of course"??????

mmf.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote