Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2007, 03:00 AM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.
Default Advertisments!

I visit this website very frequently, most of the time with music playing loud. When the site loads, audio from the god blessed "CONGRATULIONS!" Ipod advertisment starts playing, and immediately becomes a problem. The quickest fix would be to refresh the page, to get a different ad(at one time, most had no audio). But, the same Ipod advertisment loads, or even worse, a giant mosquito starts buzzing and you are instructed to "Zap the Bug" or some ********. I have to refresh 5-7 times to get an ad with no audio. Is there a way to turn of the audio from the explorer windows? Anybody else have the same problem?
THIZZorDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THIZZorDIE View Post
I visit this website very frequently, most of the time with music playing loud. When the site loads, audio from the god blessed "CONGRATULIONS!" Ipod advertisment starts playing, and immediately becomes a problem. The quickest fix would be to refresh the page, to get a different ad(at one time, most had no audio). But, the same Ipod advertisment loads, or even worse, a giant mosquito starts buzzing and you are instructed to "Zap the Bug" or some ********. I have to refresh 5-7 times to get an ad with no audio. Is there a way to turn of the audio from the explorer windows? Anybody else have the same problem?
Download firefox and disable ads!

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:54 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Download firefox and disable ads!
end of thread.