Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Cranial CT Scan Time!

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_5377840
Patrick Ramsey it is. 2 Years. Broncos.

--------
Well since it doesn't make sense... At ALL..
Let me just put my oppinions into this:
Im guessing the Conversation within the system went like this.

Mike: How can we possibly make things better for our 2nd year 1st round QB?

Other Guy 1: I know, let's get a QB to mentor him, or at least one who played relatively consistently during at least one point in his career!

Mike: Oooo! Oooo! Ooo! Pick Me! Pick Me!

Bowlen: Mikey?

Mike: Patrick Ramsey!

--------------------

Shanahans train of though... More or less like watching a tard play guess who.

Hmm.. Well when the first player that comes to mind when you need to mentor/ back-up a 2nd year QB, why not sign a former first round bust!

Last edited by Jimmy : 03-07-2007 at 08:05 PM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good backup quarterbacks are starting to become a rarity in the league. I'm not surprised that one with as much starting experience as Ramsey would be highly sought after.

Even though Ramsey seriously blows.
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They just wanted a servicable backup.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are the other options anyway? I'm just curious, signing Sorgi to an offer sheet? Joey Harrington, I would assume? Vinny Testaverde?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
What are the other options anyway? I'm just curious, signing Sorgi to an offer sheet? Joey Harrington, I would assume? Vinny Testaverde?
I wanted Anthony wright
Old 03-07-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

3projectPAT6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i like it we need a decent back-up. and it only costed 4.5 mil for 2 years. 2.25 a year isnt that bad for a back up QB is it?

Sig byDLS42
3projectPAT6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3projectPAT6
2.25 a year isnt that bad for a back up QB is it?
it makes me want to stab someone.

see why! http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamSalary?statsId=7
Old 03-07-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I wanted Anthony wright
Damn, I wanted Ramsey... Looks like neither of us will be happy.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Damn, I wanted Ramsey... Looks like neither of us will be happy.
you wanted patrick ramsey?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I wanted Anthony wright
wright is wrong. he is bad.
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the signing as Ramsey is a very serviceable backup who won't kill you with mistakes. I also think that the Broncos coaching staff will be able to work with the tools that Ramsey possesses to make him a better QB. He will be a very solid backup to Jay Cutler.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:03 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I like the signing as Ramsey is a very serviceable backup who won't kill you with mistakes. I also think that the Broncos coaching staff will be able to work with the tools that Ramsey possesses to make him a better QB. He will be a very solid backup to Jay Cutler.

He better hold kicks or something.
Were not paying someone as much as Lynch to be a Backup QB.
Were not paying someone who's job it is to wait for the starting QB to be injured and sit on the bench the whole game top 15 players on the team money.

Haha. Yes we are.