Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-03-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a patch of alopecia areata on one side of my face, so I have to shave quite frequently, or else I'll sport a mighty fine half beard. So I also hate shaving but hate even more the idea of not shaving.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

Ive basically had a full beard since I was 15 because i hate shaving. Its the fraking worse. My facial hair is thick as a mofo too, blades barely last & electrics just cant get the job done.
This is because you are a real man. Real men have beards and have been able to grow them since they were children. Real men that have real beards have to use swords to trim those beards...since that is too much of a hassle they just don't shave.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm Indian, so naturally, I'm hairy as ****. I started shaving in 7th grade. Now I have to shave ever 2-3 days. It used to be a pain, but now its just part of the routine.

EDIT: I looked back at the beginning posts and realized I posted nearly the exact same thing in the summer of 2008...lol. But we all know how I shave:

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Last edited by d34ng3l021 : 02-03-2010 at 10:21 PM.
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont hate shaving, but I'm just lazy and don't do it until it becomes necessary. I would hate to have a job where you had to shave all the time though. I like getting a nice stubble going.

I let it grow for a few months to see what the beard was like. Pretty sketchy up until a month and a half in.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regular, or against the grain?

I say against the grain.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
I have a patch of alopecia areata on one side of my face, so I have to shave quite frequently, or else I'll sport a mighty fine half beard. So I also hate shaving but hate even more the idea of not shaving.
Sorry to hear that man, hope it's not too serious.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shaving sucks. I miss being in college and shaving like twice a year, now the real world makes me shave every morning. Shoulda never graduated.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaving does suck.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaving doesn't suck, but I'd rather not...I just shave once a week because I like the clean feeling and so does my girlfriend.

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Shaving does suck.
You're man enough to grow facial hair?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I shave every morning. Is that good for the skin? I honestly don't know.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guarantee I am the hairiest on the board.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Regular, or against the grain?

I say against the grain.
I do both. First time through with the grain, then clean it up against the grain. Otherwise its not smooth after.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:17 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Guarantee I am the hairiest on the board.
I guarantee you have one man beat. (me)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
I do both. First time through with the grain, then clean it up against the grain. Otherwise its not smooth after.
I'm the opposite. I go against first and then with to close out the show.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stand normal shaving so I use an electric shaver. Never seems to quite get the entire job done though. I have to go over certain spots multiple times.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate shaving. I just trim and line up

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'm the opposite. I go against first and then with to close out the show.
That's weird.

I'm with ska. I go with initially and against to get it extra baby's-ass smooth.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:48 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

same here. With then against.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being a baby face has it's advantages sometimes.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't even get me started on ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
Black man's plight....your face'll look like taco meat if left untreated.

Worst thing about it is, I only have a patchy-pube-like stubble that grows on my face. So I can't really grow a beard that accompanies all the headache, but I still get all the after effects.

My mustache is cool, my goatee is cool, but I can't really grow anything significant on my cheeks.
I'm forced to shave it every few days, or the ingrown hairs will occur and drive me crazy, which will result in me scratching my face raw.

I used to use razors, because it would increase the outbreak of the ingrown hairs. But now I just use my Philips electric razor and a WAHL to line up my mustache.....I've been wanting the electro treatments where they zap those hair follicles away....man that would be nice.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Quick question, who here shaves in the shower?

I can't because I need a mirror to shave. Too scared of cutting my face up.
I have chin straps, so therefor I'd butcher them if I did it in the shower.

Regarding the shaving part, it's a pain in the butt, but I like you said, love the after feeling. I probably should have shaved today, I'm due, but I chose not too.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:26 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

ill take shaving over getting a period any day. cause that is what the opposite sex has to deal with.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
ill take shaving over getting a period any day. cause that is what the opposite sex has to deal with.
Except.....women shave too.......So how can you even compare shaving to a period.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:52 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Except.....women shave too.......So how can you even compare shaving to a period.
Interesting indeed sir!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote