Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who do you want in the offseason?

I know March is still a long ways from here, and the super Bowl is just around the corner. To be honest to you, I could care less about it, and wished the offseason was now. Its difficult to tell who will available, cause of the franchise tag. Who would you like to see wearing midnight green?
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMFG use the discussion thread! We've already went over this and some of us made mocks.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Bigp5437
Rookie

Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he's referring to free agents, not the draft...
Old 02-02-2010, 08:03 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigp5437 View Post
I mention March which is the start of free agency and the franchise tag, which can only be slapped on a veteran and not a rookie. And the draft aint till April and not March. Im glad you understood me. :D
Old 02-02-2010, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My point still stands, go look at the mocks they have free agency in them and we have went over big time free agents.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Bigp5437
Rookie

Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oooook...though I'm still not sure why there can't be a seperate thread for free agency...
Old 02-14-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Quote:
Oooook...though I'm still not sure why there can't be a seperate thread for free agency...
Thumper, just likes to bully us rookies around. Maybe we will be like him, after we have been on here for such a long time, and received the rep he has.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Thumper, just likes to bully us rookies around. Maybe we will be like him, after we have been on here for such a long time, and received the rep he has.
Yep... That me... The Bully. I'll get you started on that rep thing if that makes you feel better, +rep for both of you.

Anyways I guess if you're going to go and push this thread instead of looking at the Philadelphia Eagles Discussion Thread and seeing we just discussed a bunch of players like Shaun Rogers and Julius Peppers.

Personally I think the Eagles shouldn't make a splash in free agency, there are no free agents who are worth the money in my mind. The one guy I would consider would be Peppers but even he has his drawbacks, like age and motivation. For the most part the CBA has really screwed up free agency to the point where players that can be attained are leaving their primes instead of entering or being in them.

I would much rather gather picks for the draft and just continue the youth movement.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:19 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Thanks for the rep, its kind of you. Being fairly new to the forum, I really dont know, what this rep thing is for. I think its just an ego builder. The Shaun Rogers story, I have heard as well, out here in the northrn mid west. Story is, that maybe for one of the qb's.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Havok69
Rookie

Havok69 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Yep... That me... The Bully. I'll get you started on that rep thing if that makes you feel better, +rep for both of you.

Anyways I guess if you're going to go and push this thread instead of looking at the Philadelphia Eagles Discussion Thread and seeing we just discussed a bunch of players like Shaun Rogers and Julius Peppers.
Holy **** settle down mall cop. Why can't people decide for themselves what to discuss on a sports message board? Maybe they don't feel like sifting through page after page of some long ass thread? Just a thought, sparky.
Havok69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Havok69
Rookie

Havok69 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
I know March is still a long ways from here, and the super Bowl is just around the corner. To be honest to you, I could care less about it, and wished the offseason was now. Its difficult to tell who will available, cause of the franchise tag. Who would you like to see wearing midnight green?
There really isn't much out there, unfortunately.

Peppers fits a need, but he's a *****, isn't worth the money he wants, is inconsistent as hell, and is 30 years old.
Havok69 is offline   Reply With Quote