Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 02-12-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'd rather use a 3rd or 4th on a WR in the draft, but maybe that's just me since I love drafting WRs.
That's only customary with being a Titans fan. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
With the 46th Overall Pick, the Tennessee Titans select...

Greg Hardy, Defensive End from Ole Miss!

Quote:
With the 58th Overall pick, the Tennessee Titans select...

Daryl Washington, Linebacker from TCU!

STEAL!!!
TRADE!

Titans trade LenDale White and 3rd RD pick to the Chargers for Antonio Cromartie and 5th RD pick!

Quote:
With the 111th Overall Pick, the Tennessee Titans select...

Jacoby Ford, Wide Receiver from Clemson!!!

Was an extremely tough decision to go with Ford over Montario Hardesty. We'll need another RB after trading LenDale, and Hardesty would've been a great value in the 4th. But then again, Ford was a great value too, and solidied PR/KR which is a much, much more pressing need (although Cromartie could help in that departement if need be). Plus, Ford is an explosive player and adding his speed at WR in addition to CJ in the backfield, VY at QB, and the "above the rim" element that Britt, Gage, and Cook give us, and the offense just gets that much more difficult to stop. I have two 5th RD picks, so I can always trade up too.

Voodoo knows another former Vol I'm targeting, and I'm also looking for OL depth and DL depth with my last picks.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 02-13-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like those picks and i think in this years draft there are definitely quality d-line(dt particularly)available in the late rounds
Old 02-14-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like every mock I've seen has the Titans going DE. What other directions might they look in the fist round?
Old 02-14-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Seems like every mock I've seen has the Titans going DE. What other directions might they look in the fist round?
Corner. Maybe linebacker depending on value.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yup, really depends on BPA, but the Titans need a DE since KVB and Kearse are FA's/old, a CB to play opposite Finnegan, and a LB to take over for Bulluck who is a FA (and coming off a torn ACL, if we do bring him back). We're also in desperate need of a PR/KR, and I wouldn't rule out OG pending on if we re-sign Eugene Amano at LG. Contrary to popular belief, I don't think we take a DT early unless we think the value is tremendous, since it's not as big of a need as DE, CB, or OLB.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the draft TH. I don't think Greg Hardy is a good fit for every team, but Washburn will get the most out of him (and we all know Greg's best is pretty good).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans agree to a new 5yr deal with Eugene Amano

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...rms+with+Amano

Good news.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post

Good news.
Very good news, IMO.

Amano's not a great lineman. However, he's solid and he provides a lot of versatility on the OL. More importantly, this signing pretty much solidifies the OL for next year. Even if we don't re-sign Kevin Mawae, we've got Leroy Harris waiting in the wings to start.

Now we can turn our attention to re-tooling the DEF.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Titans talking extension with Tony Brown
http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...with-dt-brown/

Keith and Brown are the two I want to see done the most. Tony is an idiot sometimes but is really one of the better pass rush DT's in the NFL. Can't wait for Jason Jones to be healthy and starting a whole season though.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
Very good news, IMO.

Amano's not a great lineman. However, he's solid and he provides a lot of versatility on the OL. More importantly, this signing pretty much solidifies the OL for next year. Even if we don't re-sign Kevin Mawae, we've got Leroy Harris waiting in the wings to start.

Now we can turn our attention to re-tooling the DEF.
I agree, I watch the o-line alot on nfl replay and Eugene and Jake Scott are really gifted runblockers. David Stewart is the one who blows the doors off of everyone, but Eugene and Jake are extremely good at getting down the field and are a big part at helping CJ2K break those long runs. They are 2 really good O-lineman that don't get nearly as much credit as they should.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Good news.
Honestly, I'm surprised. I thought they'd let him walk like they did Jacob Bell, and maybe put Troy Kropog at LG. But come to think of it, I dunno why I thought that. Amano provides a starting caliber Guard and Center, which is something Fisher would undoubtedly put value in. Great re-sign!

Well, I guess I don't have to draft OL depth in the Forum Mock now! :D

Quote:
Titans talking extension with Tony Brown
http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...with-dt-brown/

Keith and Brown are the two I want to see done the most. Tony is an idiot sometimes but is really one of the better pass rush DT's in the NFL. Can't wait for Jason Jones to be healthy and starting a whole season though.
Agreed, Brown needs to be re-signed. We have the advantage of him being a RFA, so if an extension isn't reached, we can just tender him for 1st & 3rd RD picks. TB is the most under-rated DT in the NFL, and we need him in the middle while Jason Jones and SenDerrick Marks continue developing.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys i'm new to the boards(first post)

I'm really excited to get Amano back. While he's not really a special player, he still keeps us from needing to fill that need of an O-Lineman in either FA or the Draft and allows us to focus exclusively on the defense for the rest of the offseason.

I'd also really like to see us resign Keith Bulluck and KVB. It's nice to see them already talking to Tony Brown, but we do have the advantage of him being a RFA so I don't see the rush. We should be trying to lock down any of the UFA we will be having first (Although maybe that means they aren't interested in signing any of our UFAs?), like KVB. I know a lot of people don't want him back because of his drop in production the last couple of years, but he's still a solid player and he's still either the best or second best DE still on our team. Maybe i'm in the minority here, but i'm uncomfortable going into next season with a bunch of guys with two years of experience or less... and Dave ball. Plus the UFA market isn't very good for DE's that we have a shot at getting. The only one would be Kampman and he's coming off a major injury so he might not be much better than KVB. So i'd like to keep the vet who's been one of the leaders of our team the last couple of years.

As for Bulluck, i want him back and i think the team would seem weird without him. But unfortunately i don't see him coming back and i wouldn't really blame the FO for not resigning him either. An ACL tear is a very serious injury that takes a long time to recover from, and considering his age it might take even longer and he might not be even close to form when he has recovered. It's really a shame, but unfortunately that's how it goes sometimes and i think the FO isn't going to want to go through that and they will just give his spot to McRath or any young guy we get in the draft. But he's still Keith Bulluck, and i'd like to see him back in Titan blue for the rest of his career even if it's probably not going to happen :(

Also if we lose White, who would you guys like to see replace him? Or would you rather like to see ringer take his spot?
Old 02-16-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great first post FtB. Welcome and post often. We can always use more Titans fans.

I agree with you about Keith Bulluck. It'd be weird to see a Titans defense without him, but that ACL tear is just a tough situation. Especially since it happened so late in the season. It'll be interesting to see what happens with him and you can't blame the FO if they decide to pass on re-signing him, IMO.

As for Lendale, I wouldn't be surprised for us to re-sign him and use him as trade bait. If the Titans did that, Ringer would probably get most of the carries CJ2K doesn't, and they'd probably pick up a vet to fill the third spot. But TitanHope and I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans use a pick on Montario Hardesty either. :)
Old 02-16-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
But TitanHope and I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans use a pick on Montario Hardesty either. :)
Heck yeah! :D

Now that Amano's been tagged, I think Bulluck or KVB will get the Franchise Tag. This is a great situation to use that ability. You have aging players who have been stalwarts and leaders of your team for the past several seasons, but there are questions surrounding health, age, and efficiency.

I'd rather them tag Bulluck, and re-sign KVB to a proper 2-3 year contract. KVB may not be tearing it up nowadays, but like F2B said, he's still our best DE and although I may not be a math wiz, subtracting your best player (even if he's lost a step, he's still our best option at one of the two starting DE spots) at a position doesn't improve your team.

Bulluck is still a Pro Bowl caliber 4-3 OLB, and he's a tough SOB. If anyone can pull through an injury unscathed, it's KBull - he'll scratch and claw his way back. The dude played all of '08 with a busted up rib cage. Tag him, give him Top 5 money at his position, and give him a year to heal up and contribute. Meanwhile, draft an OLB in the draft and develop him behind Bull to eventually take over for him.

I'd be fine with parting ways with LenDale. He'll be a RFA this offseason, so if we tender him at a low offer, there's a good chance another team will offer him and have to give us compensation. It just can't be anything steep. I'm thinking a 4th RD'er at best. Draft a new RB with the extra pick, and have him and Ringer battle it out for #2 RB.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'd be fine with parting ways with LenDale. He'll be a RFA this offseason, so if we tender him at a low offer, there's a good chance another team will offer him and have to give us compensation. It just can't be anything steep. I'm thinking a 4th RD'er at best. Draft a new RB with the extra pick, and have him and Ringer battle it out for #2 RB.
If i'm not mistaken, a team doesn't make up a RFA tender themselves. There are four tenders to choose from.

Low: Original Pick
Middle: 2nd round pick
High: First round pick
Highest: First and Third

So the lowest we could possibly get through a RFA tender on white is a 2nd( because he was a 2nd round pick), which i dont think any team would be willing to do away with for him.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadetoblack View Post
If i'm not mistaken, a team doesn't make up a RFA tender themselves. There are four tenders to choose from.

Low: Original Pick
Middle: 2nd round pick
High: First round pick
Highest: First and Third

So the lowest we could possibly get through a RFA tender on white is a 2nd( because he was a 2nd round pick), which i dont think any team would be willing to do away with for him.
I know with the Franchise Tag players, a team can come up with their own value and trade a tagged player for something other than a 1st RD'er, 3rd RD'er, and future 1st RD'er. It happened with Matt Cassell just recently when he was traded for something like two 2nd RD'ers. If the same principle applies to RFA tenders, which for whatever reason my memory is saying it does, then the Titans could tender LenDale at a Low Tender and then negotiate down from a 2nd RD pick with a prospective team.

The tender prices aren't set in stone and can be negotiated by two willing teams, but if the team that holds a player's rights is unwilling to negotiate, then the slated tender compensation comes into effect. So say the Titans tendered Tony Brown at the Highest Tender. We're not wanting to get rid of him, so we're unwilling negotiating with any other teams. So if another team wants Brown, they'll then have to give the Titans the benchmark 1st RD and 3rd RD picks since the Titans won't negotiate for a lesser price since they're not looking to let him go.

I could very well be wrong though. This is just how I'm remembering it off the top of my head. Plus, I've been up all night, so I'm preeeetty out of it right now.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 02-16-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:47 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoa just looked at the fantasy draft going on that you are picking in hope... its absolutely ridiculous lol, obvisouly a majority are not in touch, amusing to look at though! :p
Old 02-17-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Alrighty, my first 5th RD pick is comin' up tonight at 7 PM. Who should I pick? DE Austen Lane or DT Boo Robinson?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Quote:
I know with the Franchise Tag players, a team can come up with their own value and trade a tagged player for something other than a 1st RD'er, 3rd RD'er, and future 1st RD'er. It happened with Matt Cassell just recently when he was traded for something like two 2nd RD'ers. If the same principle applies to RFA tenders, which for whatever reason my memory is saying it does, then the Titans could tender LenDale at a Low Tender and then negotiate down from a 2nd RD pick with a prospective team.

The tender prices aren't set in stone and can be negotiated by two willing teams, but if the team that holds a player's rights is unwilling to negotiate, then the slated tender compensation comes into effect. So say the Titans tendered Tony Brown at the Highest Tender. We're not wanting to get rid of him, so we're unwilling negotiating with any other teams. So if another team wants Brown, they'll then have to give the Titans the benchmark 1st RD and 3rd RD picks since the Titans won't negotiate for a lesser price since they're not looking to let him go.

I could very well be wrong though. This is just how I'm remembering it off the top of my head. Plus, I've been up all night, so I'm preeeetty out of it right now.
I knew you could do that with a franchise tag, but i always thought you weren't allowed to with a RFA tender. I'll just take your word for it, because i can't find anything that backs either side up.

Also great job on the draft so far, that's 4 starters (counting ford at KR/PR) in the first 4 rounds, you can't do much better than that. It seems you already went with Robinson, i would've suggested Lane over him because i think he fits the small school/athletic late round guys we seem to pick up every year. I also think we are set top to bottom at DT (assuming we keep brown), but Robinson's still a good player and he can work his way into the rotation eventually.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadetoblack View Post
I knew you could do that with a franchise tag, but i always thought you weren't allowed to with a RFA tender. I'll just take your word for it, because i can't find anything that backs either side up.

Also great job on the draft so far, that's 4 starters (counting ford at KR/PR) in the first 4 rounds, you can't do much better than that. It seems you already went with Robinson, i would've suggested Lane over him because i think he fits the small school/athletic late round guys we seem to pick up every year. I also think we are set top to bottom at DT (assuming we keep brown), but Robinson's still a good player and he can work his way into the rotation eventually.
Went with Robinson because I think DE is much deeper in these later rounds than DT is. I have another 5th RD pick, so if Lane is still available then I'll snag him then. Both fit the scheme very well, and I think are a great value in the 5th. I believe Kevin Vickerson is a FA, but Robinson could probably upend Jovan Haye and make Haye a training camp cut.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

You know you wanna take Crompton. I bet he's sitting over your shoulder nuzzling you with his pubestache and whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

"TitanHope. It's me JC. Draft me and I will reward you forever with sweet pick 6s that not even you could imagine."
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I want to draft Crompton and move him to corner because he will know what the other quarterback is thinking.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You know you wanna take Crompton. I bet he's sitting over your shoulder nuzzling you with his pubestache and whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

"TitanHope. It's me JC. Draft me and I will reward you forever with sweet pick 6s that not even you could imagine."
So succulantly sweet, it gives me shudders down my soul.

Quote:
I want to draft Crompton and move him to corner because he will know what the other quarterback is thinking.
You're too young to know IDD references Doughie! :D

Ok, next pick is coming up. Extremely torn between DE Austen Lane and RB Anthony Dixon. Remember, I traded LenWhale, so we only have CJ and Ringer at RB. Dixon is a big, powerful SEC RB who is criminally under-rated. He was the entire Mississippi St. offense, and would provide another Smash to CJ's Dash. But, Lane is a 6'7, 270, 4.60 40 athletic specimen with production to back it up (although against weak competition, but it still shows his tools translate to the field). We took Jacob Ford out of Central Arkansas, I believe, and William Hayes out of Winston Salem, so we're not afraid to take small college pass-rushers and develop them (as F2B alluded to earlier).

Both have tremendous value, but RB is a bigger need now that DE Greg Hardy has been added (and DT Boo Robinson to bolster the interior DL, which helps the outside rush). DE's and pass-rushing OLB's are going on a run right now, so Lane may not last. If he doesn't, Dixon is the pick. If both are gone, then I'm thinking DE Clifton Geathers to stash and develop or CB Dennis Rogan, who I <3. RB is kind've a wash after Dixon, but Stafon Johnson stands out in the next tier. Plus, guys like James Starks, Chris Brown (although saying RB Chris Brown makes me think ewwwwww), Javarris James, and Michael Smith out of Arkansas, who I think is kind've of a sleeper. Saw a few Arkansas games this season, and Smith proved to be an electric player with solid production to match.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:48 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Dixon Dixon Dixon and Dixon(this basically sums up the absurdity of this mock) ive loved anthony dixon since i saw him play as a freshman, another quote ive said many times, dixon is a tank with under rated burst/speed, who played on a **** team his whole career, if somebody hasnt picked Linval Joseph DT late either you gotta score that(ecu guy but its not homer its superb value late if he goes to 6th or 7th round its a steal)