Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-08-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Yeah I don't envy NFC East fans, one bit.
Ugh, its so frustrating for me when one of the NFC East teams (my Giants included) start winning, and some random homer pops out and makes threads that are completely assanine. Then we all take heat for it.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every team suffers from one or two posters who bias everyone against your team. I think you could probably figure out whom I might be thinking of, but I'm not naming names. Let's just say when I got here everyone had a negative bias against Falcons fans at that point.

Last edited by Shiver : 03-08-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots
Don't know why, but they are #2 on my hate list behind Dallas. I am however, a fan of Bellicheck.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else remember how cocky the Redskins fans were before last season? It seems like most of them have disappeared since then.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Green Bay Packers.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Does anyone else remember how cocky the Redskins fans were before last season? It seems like most of them have disappeared since then.
Nope still here :)

Anyway, I guess now it would be the Bucs. We've played them so much that they are practically in our division. I think its 4 years in a row now, including this upcoming year, that we play them at home -_-.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

raiders no question.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

Anyway, I guess now it would be the Bucs. We've played them so much that they are practically in our division. I think its 4 years in a row now, including this upcoming year, that we play them at home -_-.
You hate the Bucs because you know you got lucky against us in the playoffs. That Redskins performance was one of the worst offensively I have ever seen in a game that mattered.

They are who we thought they were, and we let em off the hook. If you wanna crown their asses, then CROWN EM!!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microphon200 View Post
New England Patriots. They have won 3 out of the last 6 Super Bowls. And for all of you Brady lovers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufwukWgKfI.
Gosh he is quit the ***** huh?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Gosh he is quit the ***** huh?
Yeah all those beatiful men that he's having children with.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Hmmm....

Division - I don't like the Chargers and I REALLY don't like the Chiefs. For some reason I've always been lukewarm towards the Broncos, in fact I kinda like them. Weird.

Rest of the NFL - It's interesting that so many bucs fans hate the Raiders, but don't worry kids, your feelings won't go unrequited. I dislike the Bucs and pretty much every fan of theirs I've met in real life. I'm not sure if it's because they beat us in the Super Bowl or b/c they always screw up my bets, but I just really dislike that team in general. *shrugs* Oh, and I'll cheer for most teams when the play the Colts.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

The Packers have had to play the damn Eagles atleast that many times in a row and always in Philly mostly Monday nights. Finally this year they have to come to Green Bay.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was like 10 years old I went to a Browns @ Raiders game. I flew up to see them for the weekend and some Raiders fans yelled profanities at me (i am scarred). WE ARENT EVEN RIVALS AND I WAS 10 YEARS OLD! jeeez. And I don't like their team so outta division I'd have to say Raiders.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

GB packers. hate Farve
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
1. Patriots
2. Seahawks

Thats all.
Agree 9,999,999%.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'll be honest, i thought you were the same person for a while and that you'd just cooled off a bit. then you were both in the same thread.
I was definitely discriminated against, because of that fact. That is until I established myself.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

its a three way tie between the Chargers,Chiefs,and the donkies.the seahawks are a close second.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts, Seahwaks, and whatever team TO is on.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Posted this in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
It's not that there division rivals, it's for the mere fact that there redskins...F*** the redskins. Plus there a racially insensitive organization. If they were the blackskins people would be up in arms.
Plus Dan Snyder is a douche.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
KBear
All-Pro

KBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The only teams I hate are in the Bears division. Every other team I kind of indifferent towards. There are some I dislike more then others, but I dont really hate any of them.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hate the Vikings and Packers.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everyone in the AFC North, with the Steelers leading the list.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:03 AM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

Rams
Raiders
Redskins
Packers
Cowboys

In that order, more or less. Weird for a SF fan to have Dallas last, but in a lot of ways I respect them too much to hate the Cowboys a lot. I feel like they earned what they won.