Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On a somewhat related topic: I read a rumor that FX has approached Joss to create a series for their network. One, it will be awesome because it will be a Joss Whedon series, and two, they aren't as anal/nazi about ratings like Fox or NBC would be.

So.. let's hope that happens!
Big kudos to FX for the LYAO-funny Archer. It features the most depraved animated cutouts ever, love the way they mix up modern office politics in an office where most of the employees are having sex with each other & HR employee relations with 60s style international espionage. Aisha Tyler gives me even more wood in animation.

The Archer character s/b a role model for a generation! Not since South Park premiered like 13 yrs ago has there been such a guranteed funny as hell animated series.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawn: You two are officially my least favorite tag team of all time!
Clive: Really? With Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff on the table?
Shawn: Wow! You just made that reference!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
My sister has never seen Dexter, so I'm re-watching every episode with her. Started off with episode numero uno yesterday.

I made a comment about it before but man, the first episode is a little rough in comparison to the rest. It's still really good but, it's just a tad off...which is completely understandable. The first season really did get better with every episode. I will say that the ending of the first episode is bad ass. Michael C Hall was settled in quickly and Doakes was amazing from day one but, some of the others...

Anyway back to what I was saying before...Things just seem a little awkward in the 1st episode. And having Angel speak so much Spanglish in the first few episodes...ummm no. I'm glad they scrapped this after a while, it was just annoying, and he was actually pretty annoying, I love his character now, though. Oh and LaGuerta having the hots for Dexter for a while in the 1st season. So weird when you think about it today. And she was practically wetting herself whenever she was around him. Oh how things have changed. God I love Dexter.
Character development on the show has been really good. I'm about halfway through season 4 now, and Dexter is quite amazing. Debra too, though the constant love shuffling is irking me off a little. I do miss Doakes however. Such a badass he was.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Shawn: You two are officially my least favorite tag team of all time!
Clive: Really? With Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff on the table?
Shawn: Wow! You just made that reference!
Haha, such a great series. I love this show.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Character development on the show has been really good. I'm about halfway through season 4 now, and Dexter is quite amazing. Debra too, though the constant love shuffling is irking me off a little. I do miss Doakes however. Such a badass he was.
Yeah, the character development is fantastic in Dexter. As for Deb (Jennifer Carpenter), she's still not an amazing actress or anything but, she has come a very long way since the show started. I'll give her that. I know a lot of people hate her character but, I like her most of the time. And yeah, Doakes was one of my favorites. Loved his character.

As for the love shuffling...their newest interoffice relationship is 100% unnecessary.

I'd also add...I absolutely loved season 4. But I wasn't really a fan of them jumping so far ahead, I thought we'd atleast get to see the baby being born. And the
It's still amazing, regardless. The wait for season 5 is going to take forever and we probably wont even hear any news about new cast members until May.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way if you spoil me anything I still haven't seen I'll murder you and your parents and your sister.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
By the way if you spoil me anything I still haven't seen I'll murder you and your parents and your sister.
John Lithgow is really Dexter's father.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

No sex for you tonight.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Haha, such a great series. I love this show.
I think the last two episodes of season 3 are by far may favorites, having yet to watch any of season 4.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When it comes to Psych it's never bad I mean some are better then others but I have never watched and been like what is this crap.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit...Dexter season 4, related. Dont look Job.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
When it comes to Psych it's never bad I mean some are better then others but I have never watched and been like what is this crap.
When it comes to Psych I can gush endlessly. The fact that it is an hour long show, and that they come up up with the smart and hilarious dialogue each episode is what makes the show so great.

I think USA really struck gold with the Dule Hill-James Roday duo. I'm not sure what type of relationship they have off set, but you can't watch them each week without thinking they truly are best buds. It's a JD-Turk from Scrubs type relationship, and the show revolves around it.

ps. Rugrats and Doug Funny defined my Nickelodeon childhood, awesome.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
No sex for you tonight.
The funny thing is, you think he's joking.

Is M.O.T.H. kidding now? You ask. hmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-21-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quinn Fabray or Rachel Berry?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Quinn every single time. Rachel's nose is too big.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-21-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Quinn every single time. Rachel's nose is too big.
I agree, but the more and more I watched, the more I found myself wanting to bang the effinbejeezus out of Rachel.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ask the irc crew, I've said Rachel >>>>>> Quinn since day one!

Something about her.. rowr.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neither because they're on such an awful show.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Neither because they're on such an awful show.
You make me so sad DG.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:23 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I googled this.

WTF ccb? Why are you watching Glee? No girlfriend excuse will excuse this transgression.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Rugrats and Doug Funny defined my Nickelodeon childhood, awesome.
Rocko's Modern Life was pretty win to.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I googled this.

WTF ccb? Why are you watching Glee? No girlfriend excuse will excuse this transgression.
Because he likes quality television douchebox.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-22-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I needs a new show to watch. Halp.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Why has USA not put up last weeks Psych online? They still have the one from two weeks ago...:(
Old 02-22-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

for those who hate Leno as much as I do... listen to the lyrics ;)