Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-22-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You're about to start a war. lol.

I actually have never seen Chuck, I've been meaning to, though. Havent seen Psych either. After watching, every season of Dexter, no show can really compete.
Chuck sucks, its corny as hell, the one little guy on there is basically a Seth Green rip off. If you want a cool spy type show watch Burn Notice, way better than Chuck.

Psych is a pretty good show, the only thing that I didn't like about what it was from what I watched it seemed like there was no season long storyline, it just seemed like each episode was a stand alone episode, which you might like but it was a let down to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
BEST SHOW EVER! (and not just because I'm from Baltimore Peefs!)
Old 02-22-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dont hate because, I love me some Idris Elba, but I've never seen the Wire, either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dont hate because, I love me some Idris Elba, but I've never seen the Wire, either.
I blew through it in about 3 weeks while on my Winter Break between semesters, so you could probably do it. I have no life though, so that may factor in somewhat.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I appreciate the info guys. I watch my fair amount of television but, besides Dexter and True Blood, and Hung to an extent, I havent been watching that many newer tv series'.

I downloaded the Six Feet Under seasons but havent watched them yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-22-2010 at 09:50 PM.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wire is DEFINITELY worth a watch through. It's amazing.

The Wire
Psych
Chuck

All worth watching!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I blew through it in about 3 weeks while on my Winter Break between semesters, so you could probably do it. I have no life though, so that may factor in somewhat.
You know I dont sleep.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-22-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone ever seen that Ace of Cakes show? I'm not sure why, but there is something about a 7 foot tall cake that is fascinating.

The cakes look crazy cool, but they devote 10 minutes of each episode to suspensfully making the bakers move their cake from one room to another. The music that plays would make you think your sitting in 90's John Travolta or Nick Cage action flick. Ridiculous.

Then again, I'm the one watching TLC.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know I dont sleep.
Oh I know, I know very well.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-22-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Has anyone ever seen that Ace of Cakes show? I'm not sure why, but there is something about a 7 foot tall cake that is fascinating.

The cakes look crazy cool, but they devote 10 minutes of each episode to suspensfully making the bakers move their cake from one room to another. The music that plays would make you think your sitting in 90's John Travolta or Nick Cage action flick. Ridiculous.

Then again, I'm the one watching TLC.
ps. I was only watching it between commmercials of Men of a Certain Age...WHICH I might add, has been renewed for a 2nd season. Get some, great show if you haven't checked it out.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Chuck sucks, its corny as hell, the one little guy on there is basically a Seth Green rip off. If you want a cool spy type show watch Burn Notice, way better than Chuck.
It's meant to be corny and that is the basis of the appeal of the show for a lot of people. If you don't like it you don't like it, but it doesn't suck.

Burn Notice and Chuck are two very different shows. It's stupid to compare the two.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh I know, I know very well.
I don't like what I'm understanding.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I don't like what I'm understanding.
Oh so you can have the children and I can't have other people? We've managed to hijack a lot of threads with our relationship.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-22-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna punch George Lopez in the face.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh so you can have the children and I can't have other people? We've managed to hijack a lot of threads with our relationship.
Damn it, I knew that was coming. It's not quite the same.
That's because we're both invested. It's a good thing.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It's meant to be corny and that is the basis of the appeal of the show for a lot of people. If you don't like it you don't like it, but it doesn't suck.

Burn Notice and Chuck are two very different shows. It's stupid to compare the two.
If you like it you like it, but don't say it's good. See what I did there?
Old 02-22-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever you say CCB !
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Whatever you say CCB !
If your sig wasn't so sexy I'd e-dropkick you.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
If your sig wasn't so sexy I'd e-dropkick you.
Wand's got my back homes
Old 02-23-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing I like best about Chuck is that it doesn't pretend to be anything it isnt. Beyond a few heartfelt moments between Chuck and Sarah which feel alarmingly real, the show doesnt possess dramatic moments. I think its a highly entertaining and overall good show. If you walk in expecting a serious and legitimate spy drama like Burn Notice, you will be disappointed, as CCB has clearly exemplified.

Plus, who the **** doesnt want to watch Yvonne Strahovski for 45 minutes? Id watch her read the phone book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Burn Notice is hardly a serious drama though...It's quite funny,
Old 02-23-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indeed it is. But it doesnt approach its subject matter with the same sort of tongue in cheek manner Chuck does, which for me, is the basis of the appeal. Chuck is certainly a better show then something like Glee, which garners alot of love on this board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Archer officially picked up for a 2nd season, excellent news there.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Archer is incredible.

DAAAAYYNJAH ZONE!
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Archer officially picked up for a 2nd season, excellent news there.
I am floating on an ecstatic cloud with this news, totally enraptured by Archer. Shame it has to broadcast at 10 PM so it will have to be moved to another night on FX when IASiP returns.

And more good news ---> Comedy Central picked up IASiP reruns:

Quote:
from Wiki: Beginning in 2010, Comedy Central will be airing reruns of Itís Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
The acid test of good basic cable comedy is passed: IASiP is so ******* outrageous & good that Blockbuster absolutely won't stock it.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just bought Season 1 and Season 2 of Star Trek: The Original Series on Blu-Ray. I love this show, it's so hilarious watching Shatner.

Archer getting another season is awesome. Very funny cartoon. Too bad The Goode Family was disappointing. Mike Judge needs another hit cartoon now that King of the Hill is finally over :(

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote