Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 02-23-2010, 07:51 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Guys who would look weird in another uniform.

I was thinking about the Titans roster and who to me wouldn't look right being in any other uniform.

Vince Young
Chris Johnson
Kenny Britt
Michael Roos
Jason Jones
Kyle Vanden Bosch
Keith Bulluck
Cortland Finnegan
Michael Griffin

I just couldn't bare to see these guys in a different uniform, they are Titans blue, if CJ ever donned another uniform I would top myself.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob Bironas!
Old 02-23-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle was a cardinal so no...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Kyle was a cardinal so no...
True, but he did make himself known as a Titan.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
I was thinking about the Titans roster and who to me wouldn't look right being in any other uniform.

Vince Young
Chris Johnson
Kenny Britt
Michael Roos
Jason Jones
Kyle Vanden Bosch
Keith Bulluck
Cortland Finnegan
Michael Griffin

I just couldn't bare to see these guys in a different uniform, they are Titans blue, if CJ ever donned another uniform I would top myself.
Its how it goes. Once they are one of your best players you just cant stand the thought of them on another team. Like Jerry Rice to the Seahawks... that was too weird.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some guys haven't been around long enough like CJ, Britt, and JJ, and KVB wasn't drafted by us.

My #1 guy is Keith Bulluck. Drafted by the Titans, and has been an elite 4-3 OLB for years. There's just something about drafting one the best players on your team that makes him special.

#2 would be Finnegan. We drafted him in the 7th Round, and he's turned out to be a Pro Bowl player for us. Plus, the attitude he has alone makes him one of my favorite players. To possibly see him play against us one day would be tough to watch.

#3 is a tie between VY, Griff, and Roos. VY has been a part of some of the best Titans moments we've had since he's been here, but his highest highs have matched his lowest lows. So at times I didn't ever wanna see him leave, and at others I was apathetic towards him. Griff hasn't been around too long, but I loved him coming out of Texas and he's been a Pro Bowl player for us. He had a bad year last year, but who didn't on our defense? If he returns back to his '08 form, then he'll definitely become a franchise player with more years on the team under his belt. Roos is probably the best player of the 5 I've listed. It's just that it's not as easy to become attached to an OL unless he's a future HoF'er that's spent his entire career with the team, ala Bruce Matthews. Doesn't mean that I don't want Roos anchoring the left side for years to come though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote