Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaving was invented to pass time while preparing for a date... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Shaving was invented to pass time while preparing for a date... :D
Take that back....

...men like to spend as little time as possible "preparing" for a date.

Do it quick! before the other board members throw stones at you!
Old 03-08-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ACK! NO STONES................NO STONES!

I meant as a way to pass time while waiting for the woman to prepare for a date... :D

Damn women always taking forever.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you could go with the Zappa 'stache and patch.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
ACK! NO STONES................NO STONES!

I meant as a way to pass time while waiting for the woman to prepare for a date... :D

Damn women always taking forever.......
Thats better =)
Old 03-08-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was unfortunate in that my genetics required me to start shaving at the ripe old age of 8 because of some hormonal thing which is also the reason I stopped growing when I was 15 at 5'8" so I am almost 18 and I already rock the 5 o'clock shadow every night. All my friends were jealous though until they could grow beards. I have had a chin strap for the past year or so now though. Chin straps are tough, plus I look like I am 15 without it. When I do grow it out in the summer, it only hurt once when I had an infection in one of the pores where a hair was growing.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha oh god...yeah..i've had my goat for about 3 weeks now, getting nice and thick. ive gotten lazy and havent shaved around it though so its kinda defeating the purpose but yeah...i usually shave once a week. for the weekends usually.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate facial hair, but maybe thats because mine grows so damn fast, I have an Abe Lincoln beard in 3 days.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For all of you who say you don't have time to shave, just remember what you're doing right now.....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
For all of you who say you don't have time to shave, just remember what you're doing right now.....
Im pretending to work right now, lol.

Whenever the boss strolls by

*click the X on the upper right*

When he leaves

*open a new window*
Old 03-08-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I have a rather manly beard, you just have to be patient the itching lessens, plus it's kind of fun to itch it.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beards are were it's at now.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Im pretending to work right now, lol.

Whenever the boss strolls by

*click the X on the upper right*

When he leaves

*open a new window*
I prefer the method where you keep your work email open on a separate tab and just quickly switch over to it when the boss is around. That way when they leave you can just flip right back over to where you just were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
I prefer the method where you keep your work email open on a separate tab and just quickly switch over to it when the boss is around. That way when they leave you can just flip right back over to where you just were.

God Bless the Alt+Tab feature in Windows............ :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-08-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
The good ol switcheroo eh? I use this method as well. I switch it up every now and then so he can't get a read on me, lol.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
I have a rather manly beard, you just have to be patient the itching lessens, plus it's kind of fun to itch it.

thats what im talking about...i always do itch it, but when i stop it's just so damn itchy so i have to continuously do it :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
thats what im talking about...i always do itch it, but when i stop it's just so damn itchy so i have to continuously do it :)

Damn scabies........... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-08-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ron Burgundy has some pretty nice facial hair

So does Senior

1000 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to get a life.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076 View Post
you could go with the Zappa 'stache and patch.
Quoted just so everyone can look at the most important man in music's beautiful face.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
Quoted just so everyone can look at the most important man in music's beautiful face.
I saw his kid in Seattle, and he looks exactly like Frank. It's eerie.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to grow a beard, when i was like 14, but then i grew out of it, and shave every dady
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm growing a chinstrap type of thing down the side of my face much like sideburns. Looks pretty ballin to me.

Designs by Thule
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_VIlma View Post
I'm growing a chinstrap type of thing down the side of my face much like sideburns. Looks pretty ballin to me.
Don't say ballin. You have no right.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
you wanna see some picture big boy ;)
Yeah, Big Boy.....FYI clothing optional ;)
Old 03-09-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
May you live to be a thousand years old sir